The ending might very well told us the order the main cast gets eliminated

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The ending might very well told us the order the main cast gets eliminated

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:48 am

Remember that Vegeta will fight Hit. So, he's not going out next episode, but could be in danger.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 am

Zamasu55 wrote:Remember that Vegeta will fight Hit. So, he's not going out next episode, but could be in danger.
Toshio was saying that he'd love to see a fight between Vegeta and Hit. He said in a later tweet that he hasn't written one, and when asked who was stronger between Tien and Krillin, he also said he would "like to see the fight between them."

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:17 am

I can't see Freeza being eliminated... who is strong enough to take him down? Jiren?
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:19 am

BrolyKale wrote:I can't see Freeza being eliminated... who is strong enough to take him down? Jiren?
That is the problem at this point. I can't believe ANYONE besides Jiren, Toppo, Hit, or Dyspo can even touch a U7 member like Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Frieza, 17
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:57 am

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:I can't see Freeza being eliminated... who is strong enough to take him down? Jiren?
That is the problem at this point. I can't believe ANYONE besides Jiren, Toppo, Hit, or Dyspo can even touch a U7 member like Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Frieza, 17
There's Kale and Ribrianne. Caulifla and Cabba will probably achieve something worthwhile.

But no I don't think Frieza will go out easily. I wouldn't complain if it ended up like the Heroes opening showed with it coming down to Goku and Frieza vs Jiren.

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:18 am

They should eliminate Vegeta next episode. By killing off the last hope of Vegeta fans the controversy would be more interesting than the actual show, and they'll finally reach acceptance that this is Goku Ball Super. Don't like it? Write your own story. :lol:

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:38 am

Bullza wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:
There's Kale and Ribrianne. Caulifla and Cabba will probably achieve something worthwhile.

But no I don't think Frieza will go out easily. I wouldn't complain if it ended up like the Heroes opening showed with it coming down to Goku and Frieza vs Jiren.
I can't see Kale, Caulifla or Cabba really competing with top tiers though. I guess they can write it that way though.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:45 am

TBMx wrote:They should eliminate Vegeta next episode. By killing off the last hope of Vegeta fans the controversy would be more interesting than the actual show, and they'll finally reach acceptance that this is Goku Ball Super. Don't like it? Write your own story. :lol:
Fortunately we don't have to worry about Vegeta ringing out next episode. It'll more than likely be Roshi.

Not sure why you want Vegeta to ring out so bad, but most people are smart enough to know Vegeta will last awhile. Seems like you're not in that group.
How i predict the tournament will end:

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:45 am

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Bullza wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:

I can't see Kale, Caulifla or Cabba really competing with top tiers though. I guess they can write it that way though.
Well they could be a match for Gohan and Android 17 in the same way Ribrianne was if they are infact not Top Tiers.

They already said Hit was their ace so they're not gonna be better than him or anything.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:48 am

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Right. This is why I think Jiren will have a few one on one bouts with Vegeta, Frieza, Goku and 17. With the last two being Frieza and Goku like we saw in Heroes preview.

I'd like for this to happen since Jiren hasn't done much of anything this tournament and everyone else has.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:06 am

TheOne wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Right. This is why I think Jiren will have a few one on one bouts with Vegeta, Frieza, Goku and 17. With the last two being Frieza and Goku like we saw in Heroes preview.

I'd like for this to happen since Jiren hasn't done much of anything this tournament and everyone else has.
If Goku needs a new form to face Jiren then no one else will stand a chance against Jiren.

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:09 am

TheOne wrote:
TBMx wrote:They should eliminate Vegeta next episode. By killing off the last hope of Vegeta fans the controversy would be more interesting than the actual show, and they'll finally reach acceptance that this is Goku Ball Super. Don't like it? Write your own story. :lol:
Fortunately we don't have to worry about Vegeta ringing out next episode. It'll more than likely be Roshi.

Not sure why you want Vegeta to ring out so bad, but most people are smart enough to know Vegeta will last awhile. Seems like you're not in that group.
:lolno:

I don't care if Vegeta is ringed out or not or about anything that happens in Goku Ball Super. I'm just in it for the lulz now.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:18 am

Bullza wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Bullza wrote:

Well they could be a match for Gohan and Android 17 in the same way Ribrianne was if they are infact not Top Tiers.

They already said Hit was their ace so they're not gonna be better than him or anything.
True. I could see them eliminating 17 actually and giving Gohan a good fight.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
TheOne wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:

If Goku needs a new form to face Jiren then no one else will stand a chance against Jiren.
I never said everyone else stood a chance with Jiren. That's been obvious from the start. I'm saying he's being sitting with his arms crossed for the last 30 minutes while everyone else has been fighting. The least they could do is make Jiren fight 17, Vegeta, Frieza and Goku back to back and make him use up some energy like everyone else has been.

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:54 am

Holy crap.

Just saw the Heroes commercial. I can totally picture it now.

Goku and Jiren tiring each other out with their 100% strength and Frieza taking the chance, HE KNOCKS THEM OUT! HE'S THE CHAMP!

Super Dragon: State thy wish.
Goku: Awright! Frieza, you should ask for the other universes to be brought back to life - and I'll use the Earth Dragonballs to -
Frieza: Make me the next Zen-Oh.
Whis: .... we're fucked.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Nickolaidas wrote:Holy crap.

Goku and Jiren tiring each other out with their 100% strength and Frieza taking the chance, HE KNOCKS THEM OUT! HE'S THE CHAMP!

Goku: Awright! Frieza, you should ask for the other universes to be brought back to life - and I'll use the Earth Dragonballs to -
Holy shit. Dragon Ball Super could get so much mileage out of a scenario like that. I hope Toriyama has the balls to go into that direction.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Nickolaidas wrote:Holy crap.

Holy shit. Dragon Ball Super could get so much mileage out of a scenario like that. I hope Toriyama has the balls to go into that direction.
The Dragon Balls are giving to the best warrior overall. Nothing said it was the last man standing, especially one who take out their own teammate.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:14 pm

Lord Beerus wrote: Holy shit. Dragon Ball Super could get so much mileage out of a scenario like that. I hope Toriyama has the balls to go into that direction.
I doubt either Super Shenlong or Ultimate Shenlong could do that.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

gohan_black
Beyond Newbie

Post by gohan_black » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:15 pm

YEAH VEGETA WOULD BE ELIMINATED BEFORE ROSHI . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:57 pm

TheOne wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
TheOne wrote:

I never said everyone else stood a chance with Jiren. That's been obvious from the start. I'm saying he's being sitting with his arms crossed for the last 30 minutes while everyone else has been fighting. The least they could do is make Jiren fight 17, Vegeta, Frieza and Goku back to back and make him use up some energy like everyone else has been.
That is boring and 17 is no where near as good as you think he is.