Would you be ok if Freeza eliminated all the u6 saiyans?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Would you be ok if Freeza eliminated all the u6 saiyans?

Post by julianix » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:49 pm

I just have a sneaky suspicion that Freeza will end up eliminating kale and Caulifa and frost will stop him from taking caba out.

I think they've served their purpose already and it would be no better way for them to go out. A nice speech apportunity for Freeza and a chance for them to involve frost as well.

I hope he does it in 4rth form too..not golden.

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Would you be ok if Freeza eliminated all the u6 saiyans?

Post by voltlunok » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:03 pm

It most likely won't happen. They've put too much time into them to just off them for the lolz of it. Goku has even said to Caulifa that he wants to fight her again, that's like...guaranteed "You'll live, you may not beat Goku, but you are gonna live." armor for people. Even then, I'm sure if Freeza did kill them, they'd just use the dragon balls to undo it.

Also they've been pushing the U6 saiyans a lot, so I think a fair chunk of the writing team have a fondness for them. So, I think they're safe for now. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Goku said to Caulifa and crew "Hey, why don't you come live on our universe? It'd be awesome!" just to make the U6 saiyans regular characters.
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:04 pm

I'm more surprised Freeza has no real reaction to other Super Saiyans in this tournament. You'd think Kale going beserk would get a huge reaction out of him.

Akyon
Regular

Post by Akyon » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:32 pm

Yes. More than ok. Do it already. It's the most obvious opponent to KO them; Vegeta has bonded way too much with Cabba that if he eliminates him it'll feel like a real assholish thing to do. Goku can't either and he seems excited to help Caulifla get stronger.

Frieza however should be making a beeline for more monkeys already.
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Id be fine if he eliminated Kale and Caulifla. Dont think it needs to be all three.

It would be awesome if after their heart felt moments we get to see the evil that is Frieza just knock them off. You wanted to fight Goku again? Sorry...I'm not that kind.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:51 pm

I'd be ok with it. We've hit the end of Kale's character arc. Cabba's still boring. Caulifla is fun, but nothing I haven't seen in other series (I see both Josuke and Kamina traits in her personality) or from Gokû himself so I'd miss her most, but such is life. I'm not too attached to the Uni 6 three.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Freeza stomping all of these obnoxious little twerps would instantly make this a 10/10 for me.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:59 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Freeza stomping all of these obnoxious little twerps would instantly make this a 10/10 for me.
I feel the same.
It is a shame Frieza can't kill them in a painful way. :cry: Just kill is not enough for them.
U6 saiyajins are ridiculous and they are taking screen time from Hitto.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Shinda Forever wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:Freeza stomping all of these obnoxious little twerps would instantly make this a 10/10 for me.
I feel the same.
It is a shame Frieza can't kill them in a painful way. :cry: Just kill is not enough for them.
U6 saiyajins are ridiculous and they are taking screen time from Hitto.
As much as I like cauli,there are stealing the screen-time from hit and bota maggetta,I wanna see those three than those twerps and freeza eliminating cabba would be amazing and provide drama for vegeta
Mostly active on discord.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:13 pm

I can see right now; Freeza walking towards the edge of the ring dragging caba by the hair on one hand and Caulifa being choked and stomped on the ground by his tail. All the while, he's giving a speech about his hate for monkeys etc. It would be pretty damn epic.

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:52 pm

julianix wrote:I just have a sneaky suspicion that Freeza will end up eliminating kale and Caulifa and frost will stop him from taking caba out.

I think they've served their purpose already and it would be no better way for them to go out. A nice speech apportunity for Freeza and a chance for them to involve frost as well.

I hope he does it in 4rth form too..not golden.
Yes. This, so much.
julianix wrote:I can see right now; Freeza walking towards the edge of the ring dragging caba by the hair on one hand and Caulifa being choked and stomped on the ground by his tail. All the while, he's giving a speech about his hate for monkeys etc. It would be pretty damn epic.
You win the Internet.
For like, a month.
A month of solid, hard as steel win.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Nah, that would be lame.
Same thing with Freeza be defeated by a Saiyan. Let his character interact and fight against other races.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:36 pm

I'd be fine with him taking out either Kale or Caulifla considering how much shine they've gotten. I rather Cabba get some more screen time and moments before getting taken out. Also I wouldn't want Frieza to take out all the U6 Saiyan's, we have other universes that aren't U11 or U7 that could be used to take out Cabba for example.

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:25 pm

This would be good for both sides involved. Frieza would get some worthy eliminations and the 3 U6 Saiyans would be going out against a very strong opponent. I'd be good with this.

I'm still hoping for Frieza vs Toppo too
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:08 pm

That would serve as fantastic irony and great continuity nod given Freeza's hatred and racial resentment of Saiyans. And it could serve as a great way to lay down the foundation for a blowoff between Goku and/or Vegeta with Freeza. Would could see the Resurrection F match-up we should have originally gotten with SSJB Goku and Vegeta duking it out with Golden Freeza.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:56 pm

Don't see how kale and cabba are obnoxious hell cabba the only one that's actually respectful

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:02 pm

pacz360 wrote:
Don't see how kale and cabba are obnoxious hell cabba the only one that's actually respectful
You dont see how Kale could be extremely annoying?
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:07 pm

I'd love it. Before he finishes then he'd prolly say something like "I was the one responsible for wiping out the Saiyans in U7, and now I can do the same for U6."

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:24 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
pacz360 wrote:
You dont see how Kale could be extremely annoying?
yes i know she can be annoying yesterday seems like she'll change

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:40 pm

I want Frieza to eliminate both Zenos.

But really, I expect Frost to be the one to eliminate Frieza. That, or the other way around.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super