How is this new Form going to be achieved by Goku?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

How is this new Form going to be achieved by Goku?

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:17 am

Since we finally know now what his actual Form is going to look like, one final question remains: How exactly is Goku going to achieve this new Form?
It doesn't look Kaioken, SSJG or SSJ Blue related to me. So what could it be? What triggers it?

Let me know your thoughts guys!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Re: How is this new Form going to be achieved by Goku?

Post by namekiansaiyan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:22 am

He gets angry because he can't win and transforms.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:27 am

Gohan will be eliminated, he will be losing, he will look at the bench and realuze its time to break his limits and boom.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:29 am

I would like it to be a more advanced, perfected version of the Complete SSB from the manga. That's it. Pretty simple and that way you can also relate it to SSB without overcomplicating things more.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Marlowe89
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Marlowe89 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:31 am

With the eyes looking similar to those of SSG's and the aura's appearance being similar to SSB's, my guess (right now, anyway) is that it might be a combination of those two forms in some way.

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jplaya2023 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:49 am

*shocked by the universe 6 being eliminated by Jiren alone, goku undergoes a brand new transformation into perfect saiyan god*

*goku using his anger and all his latent potential entraps the power of all ssj and ssj god forms into a perfect being with black ssj1 hair and ssj2 muscle mass. Goku achieved ssj god healing, and ssj blue large power increase.*

*in this form goku is capable of destroying multiple universes with the swipe of the hand as his power is superior to those of a god of destrcution as goku can wipe out multiple universes casually wit ha wave of his hand*

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:25 am

He's gonna combine the full power of Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue. Since he's made them separate forms in the anime.

Daimo-Rukiri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:30 am

Goku more than likely already had this form when he was fighting Toppo and was going to transform into it, so how and when he achieved the form is a better question.

I think he achieved this form after the Future Trunks ark but can't pin point the exact time though...
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

supersaiyan1993

Post by supersaiyan1993 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:22 pm

i think goku has already achieved this form just after the trunks arc. this is one of the reasons why he is so excited about the tournament because he can use it against someone.

The Jackal
Not-So-Newbie

Post by The Jackal » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:18 pm

My belief is he is going to be pressured after a long grueling series of bouts and will snap into this new form, maybe over the loss of U6/death of someone on his team. The new power he gains will be a new, higher level of God Ki, a new "dimension" previously untapped. Maybe closer to something Whis and Beerus use. Or (pushing it), the Grand Priest. A higher, more divine level of Ki.

Power wise; able to push back Jiren. Then Jiren goes 100% and then it becomes a close, matched 1v1 struggle with both being equals.
jplaya2023 wrote:
*in this form goku is capable of destroying multiple universes with the swipe of the hand as his power is superior to those of a god of destrcution as goku can wipe out multiple universes casually wit ha wave of his hand*
:thumbdown: That reads like a poor fanfic. Sorry, just my opinion.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Could it be Goku meshing SSJG and SSJB into his Base? His hair isn't notably coloured in bright layers as is common with Saiyan transformations. Maybe he combines them with Kaioken and compresses it all into Base. It would explain how he attained a miraculous new form without the uninspiring responce of "through anger". Seriously, that justification has grown so stale at this point that I would prefer watching one of the humans getting a power increase through rage or Toppo's cranial veins popping and drenching the opponent in blood, sort of like Krillin in his fight against Dracula Man.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:12 pm

It's probably something to do with Kaio-Ken since Goku was gonna pull it out against Toppo before Grand Priest interrupted them.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Wild guess. Goku becomes desperate against Jiren, tries to use KK x20 with SSB, only something else happens other than the "Delayed Onset Ki Disorder" he got from his first battle with Hit, and the intensity of KK x20 and the blue god ki mix up, making the red aura we see from that image of Goku's back, which later turns into the silver-eyed, blue aura that we currently see once Goku gains control. Like I said, wild (and prolly unlikely) guess.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:10 pm

I'll throw something crazy out there. Goku goes all out against Jiren but Universe 7 loses. The two Zenos erase the entire team and their universe except for two people: Goku and Frieza, who are able to resist thanks to their experience with Sidra's destruction energy. Frieza dispels it and openly mocks the gods for thinking they can destroy him. Goku takes the energy within himself and incorporates it into his very being like he did with Super Saiyan God and transcends past his limits, becoming some kind of Zen Goku. Whatever happens next throws the tournament into complete disarray.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:51 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:Since we finally know now what his actual Form is going to look like, one final question remains: How exactly is Goku going to achieve this new Form?
It doesn't look Kaioken, SSJG or SSJ Blue related to me. So what could it be? What triggers it?

Let me know your thoughts guys!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Either out of anger or death, it's nothing to do with gentics or Super Saiyan that's for sure. It looks like ge's created this with anger probably out of god ki.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:19 pm

I was just thinking.. And what if this is the Ultimate Form of a Saiyan, beyond which there are no other forms anymore? There are some major hints that this is actually the case. For starters this looks just like Goku's Base Form for the most part, with the only few exceptions being that his hair is slightly up, possessing silver eyes, and what definitely appears to be a white/silver/BLUEish God ki.. Aswell as having a bulkier and more muscular body.

This could be the perfected God state for a Saiyan, where the Saiyan has now full control of his God powers without the need to transform anymore. Just as is the case with Beerus and all the other Gods of Destruction. They all seem to be in their regular states, the bodies they were born in.

The following two things support that:
1. This Form heavily resembling Goku's Base Form
2. His Blueish God ki (which means that this is ofcourse God ki related).

Beerus seems to not have any transformations AND possesses God ki (being an actual Deity).

I would like this to be the Ultimate Form of Goku. That he's going to use for the rest of his life from now on. It can always get stronger ofcourse through oldschool training, fighting, zenkai's etc.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:40 pm

I think it's going to be something akin to his Mastered Blue in the manga, only this time he's going to hold his entire Ki into himself, not just the aura. Everything. Even the Ki that surrounds his hair, that gives it a different color. The "aura" he has is going to be like fumes coming out of his body that's solicitated by the pressure of God Ki, explaining the Blue within it. The reason his body will withstand that pressure is because it's already adapted due to the Kaioken, which Goku seems to have mastered, as during the Exhibition matches he pops in and out of it quite easily. The eyes are a reference to him achieving a "true" God transformation, akin to Super Saiyan God, not just mixing God Ki into his mortal form. He will, again, become a god, not just a mortal with the power of one.

Basically, it's going to be the payoff to everything Goku's been trough since the introduction of this new realm of strength.

Wishful thinking
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Draconic wrote:I think it's going to be something akin to his Mastered Blue in the manga, only this time he's going to hold his entire Ki into himself, not just the aura. Everything. Even the Ki that surrounds his hair, that gives it a different color. The "aura" he has is going to be like fumes coming out of his body that's solicitated by the pressure of God Ki, explaining the Blue within it. The reason his body will withstand that pressure is because it's already adapted due to the Kaioken, which Goku seems to have mastered, as during the Exhibition matches he pops in and out of it quite easily. The eyes are a reference to him achieving a "true" God transformation, akin to Super Saiyan God, not just mixing God Ki into his mortal form. He will, again, become a god, not just a mortal with the power of one.

Basically, it's going to be the payoff to everything Goku's been trough since the introduction of this new realm of strength.

Wishful thinking
I LOVE your theory! Nicely put! Everyhing you said. I agree, i hope that happens aswell.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:49 pm

A friend of mine has an interesting thought of the whole process Goku is going to through for this form. He thinks that him turning SSG this next episode is not an accident, but the first step of of his body obtaining this new form. He believes that throughout the ToP, Goku's body is going to change and react little by little and that he may not even be fully aware of it. The form that we partially see in the opening/that chocolate bar thing will appear in the anime as well (red hair spiked up like super saiyan) but that it'll only be for a short time because it's going to be another stepping stone into this new form. Finally near the end, his body will change into this form, possibly being a mix of mastered ssg/blue.

So basically he thinks Goku is slowly going to have different body/transformation reactions which eventually will lead into this new one.

I personally think it's interesting but I'm not sure the team at Super is going to use much time to make all these "mini in between forms".

MaskedRider
Banned

Post by MaskedRider » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Goku witnesses Master Roshi having a heart attack after an excruciating fight and winning but his old age catches up to him that triggers a plethora of emotions within Goku while amplifying grief