Caulifla: Super Saiyan 3 or Rage?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Torturephile
Regular

Re: Caulifla: SSJ 3 or Ikari?

Post by Torturephile » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:04 am

TekTheNinja wrote:
hardcorefakes wrote:
TekTheNinja wrote:Neither. Caulifla is a god awful Mary Sue who should get knocked out pronto. Preferably by someone not named Frieza because I want that lizard looking motherfucker to go out ASAP too.
You were with me for the first half of your post, then you lost me.
Sorry but I still think he should have never been revived. All the charm Frieza once had is gone after they've milked the character so damn much.
I think he's regained some charm since he reappeared in this arc.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Torturephile wrote:
TekTheNinja wrote:
hardcorefakes wrote: You were with me for the first half of your post, then you lost me.
Sorry but I still think he should have never been revived. All the charm Frieza once had is gone after they've milked the character so damn much.
I think he's regained some charm since he reappeared in this arc.
On the contrary I think he's got less than ever. He's just kind of thrashing around weaker fighters for the lols. Of course that was his original role, but that only works as an antagonist, since it's about seeing the protagonists find a way to overcome him. When he's working with universe 7, it's just boring.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:16 am

Kataphrut wrote:I don't care if she gets a new form or not, but Ikari would be fun because Goku would actually have to explain it. Hell, him having to explain all these different forms would be a riot.

[spoiler]Caulifla: Ok, what the hell is this?
Goku: Oh, it's a form my friend Trunks got.
Caulifla:...and?
Goku: Uhh, honestly, I don't know much about that one. It just kinda happened.
Caulifla: How many of these are there?
Goku: Well, there's 1, 2 and 3, and 1 has a bunch of grades in the middle...you already know about one of them, the big muscley one.
Caulifla: Uh huh...
Goku: Then there's Blue, the Trunks thing, Kale's thing, a guy who looked like me had a pink version called Rose, long story. Kaioken...that's the red thing, you probably can't get that.
Caulifla: The thing you used when you were helping Hit?
Goku: No, that's God! You can get that...I think. Do you know many pure-hearted people?
Caulifla: Pfft.
Goku: I'll take that as a no. Lastly, there's this Ultra Instinct thing, I got no clue about that.
Caulifla: Awww, I really wanted that one.
Goku: I know right? Also, this may sound weird, but can Universe 6 Saiyans turn into giant apes?
Caulifla: Like cavemen?
Goku: Because if you could do that, you could then channel Super Saiyan through it to create a golden ape and then by controlling that you could make an ape hybrid form that's at least stronger than 3. Maybe. I dunno, it's just an idea I had.
Caulifla:...dude, that's radical.[/spoiler]
That ending reference gave me a good laugh. Great post.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:49 am

Duo wrote:
Kataphrut wrote:I don't care if she gets a new form or not, but Ikari would be fun because Goku would actually have to explain it. Hell, him having to explain all these different forms would be a riot.

[spoiler]Caulifla: Ok, what the hell is this?
Goku: Oh, it's a form my friend Trunks got.
Caulifla:...and?
Goku: Uhh, honestly, I don't know much about that one. It just kinda happened.
Caulifla: How many of these are there?
Goku: Well, there's 1, 2 and 3, and 1 has a bunch of grades in the middle...you already know about one of them, the big muscley one.
Caulifla: Uh huh...
Goku: Then there's Blue, the Trunks thing, Kale's thing, a guy who looked like me had a pink version called Rose, long story. Kaioken...that's the red thing, you probably can't get that.
Caulifla: The thing you used when you were helping Hit?
Goku: No, that's God! You can get that...I think. Do you know many pure-hearted people?
Caulifla: Pfft.
Goku: I'll take that as a no. Lastly, there's this Ultra Instinct thing, I got no clue about that.
Caulifla: Awww, I really wanted that one.
Goku: I know right? Also, this may sound weird, but can Universe 6 Saiyans turn into giant apes?
Caulifla: Like cavemen?
Goku: Because if you could do that, you could then channel Super Saiyan through it to create a golden ape and then by controlling that you could make an ape hybrid form that's at least stronger than 3. Maybe. I dunno, it's just an idea I had.
Caulifla:...dude, that's radical.[/spoiler]
That ending reference gave me a good laugh. Great post.
Thanks, I enjoyed doing that little dialogue. Of course the one thing I don't include is fusion and guess what :lol:

Cabba
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Caulifla: Super Saiyan 3 or Rage?

Post by Cabba » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:00 am

@Asura
I'm so happy to be wrong on this one
Today they made SS3 great again in super, i never thought i'd see the day SS3 looking this good again on super
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]