How strong will the fusion between kale and caulifa be?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: How strong will the fusion between kale and caulifa be?

Post by Kataphrut » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:05 pm

It's hard to say. The first time Goku and Vegeta Potara fused, they went from beaten and bloody beneath Buuhan's boots to brazenly brutalizing him (don't ask why that became alliteration). Caulifla and Kale are already doing somewhat well against Goku already, so their fusion should be well above him.

Ideally, they should be the strongest person in the tournament next to Jiren, but these things can be a bit liquid in Super. I would like it if they fought against someone else powerful besides Goku. This could be leading up to him regaining Ultra Instinct, which would put him over them, but that would make it little more than fodder for him, which seems like a waste.

Zagacious
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zagacious » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:56 am

If the fusion can get the LSSJ form like Kale can, then I'd say at max power slightly above or equal to SSB Goku at max power. If the LSSJ form gets a powerup from fusion then it's possible it'll get close to but not quite reaching Goku's level of power during Ultra Instinct in episode 110, it probably depends if they will have her attempt to fight Jiren or not as well. If it only goes to SS2 or SS3, then probably slightly weaker than SSB Goku at max normal power (without Kaioken)

Kaiosama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kaiosama » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:16 am

Zagacious wrote:If the fusion can get the LSSJ form like Kale can, then I'd say at max power slightly above or equal to SSB Goku at max power. If the LSSJ form gets a powerup from fusion then it's possible it'll get close to but not quite reaching Goku's level of power during Ultra Instinct in episode 110, it probably depends if they will have her attempt to fight Jiren or not as well. If it only goes to SS2 or SS3, then probably slightly weaker than SSB Goku at max normal power (without Kaioken)
Kale and Caulifla are far stronger than what Goku and Vegeta were in the Buu Saga. SSJ2 Vegito in the Buu Saga was said to be as strong as SS4 Goku in GT according to the Perfect Files(I know it's not a good idea to try to power scale with GT characters), but SSJ4 Goku was compared to a Z character fusion and SSJ4 could be as strong as SSG/SSB in Super. Anyways, point being that stacking Kale's LSSJ/Berserker Form on top of the fusion should theoretically put Kefla close to Merged Zamasu. Goku is going to probably need Ultra Instinct or become Vegito to beat her. I suspect Kefla's purpose in the script is to pummel on Goku until he gets Ultra Instinct again, or fight Jiren and be the last U6 fighter to be eliminated. Either way, I see U6 being eliminated here soon, whether it's by UI Goku, Vegito, or Jiren.

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:15 am

Verse wrote:In Z I think we were given better parameters to create tier list (although still not 100% consistent). I think that Super gives even less in the way of proper measurements ad thus makes Super tier list impossible. However, within the context of what they routinely show us [in Super], I suspect while this fusion will be strong, Goku (rested) and Vegeta will still be able to take care of this being with no problems. And still not be a major threat to Jiren, etc.

I could be wrong though. Mafuba.
Umbasa.
My Full Rewrite of the Moro Arc

I've begun a full-scale re-write of the Tournament of Power! Here's Ch. 1, here's Ch.
, and here's Ch.
3!

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:37 am

Considering full power Kale was much stronger than SSB Goku, this fusion should be insanely powerful, possibly on Jirens level.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:21 am

I'd predict she will be strong enough to push Goku to use Super Saiyan Blue. But once Goku stacks Kaioken on top of Super Saiyan Blue (trust me he will do that), Kafla will instantly get wasted.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:27 pm

These two female saiyans are on par from what I've seen as Goku and Vegeta were in the Buu Saga. So I expect her to be the equivalent of that Super Vegito. Now we can finally see how he would stack up against SSG. I don't think Goku will use SSB on them, only SSG because that's above SSJ3.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:11 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
pacz360 wrote:
sintzu wrote:
Blue Goku wasn't able to do much to Kale so her fusing with someone already strong should result in a tough fight for him in that form.
Depends on how much goku was holding back in blue
Also next week as well
The fusion should be at least ssjb tier
The fusion will make Goku go back to full power so he can fight Jiren again. I think that is the point of this fight.
I think you are right and could be a good reason to have this fight. Because if not, then we have another fighter that could be a problem later on for Universe 7 have to deal with in this tournament of power.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Toonami1998 wrote:I'm saying Vegito Buu saga. Which is the equivalent of golden frieza possibly...

You know, not everyone has seen the latest episode. You shouldn't spoil people with thread titles.

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:08 am

Toonami1998 wrote:Calling it now she'll be able to go ssg just watch..
Oddly enough they had the exact number of sayians needed for the original ritual of giving it. but then they knocked cabba out...
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

ultravegeta

Post by ultravegeta » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:02 am

Super vegetto was just regular ssj against Buuhan.

Kafka will be extremely powerful. My guess is ssjb + Kaioken x 10 will be just enough to overpower her.

Nguyenkim

Post by Nguyenkim » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:04 am

I think the fused Kefura will stronger than SSB Goku so it will push him to going transform to Silver eyes again.

ssbgoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ssbgoku » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:06 am

Base Kefla ~ current ss2 goku/vegeta
Ss Kefla ~ current ssg goku
Ss2 Kefla ~ current ssg goku
Ss3 Kefla ~ current ssb goku
Ss berserker < kkx20 ssb goku

gofishus
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by gofishus » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:26 pm

ssbgoku wrote:Base Kefla ~ current ss2 goku/vegeta

You were wrong. Base Kefla turned out to be > SSJG Goku. and SSJ Kefla > SSJB x 20 KaioKen Goku

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:50 pm

gofishus wrote:

You were wrong. Base Kefla turned out to be > SSJG Goku. and SSJ Kefla > SSJB x 20 KaioKen Goku
You're jumping the gun here.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:29 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
gofishus wrote:

You're jumping the gun here.
Depends how you interpret the next episode totle...but I agree.

1) We don't know if SSB Defeated means with or without Kaio-Ken.

2) We don't know what multiplier he will use.

3) He's exhausted so even if he goes x20 it won't be at the strength it would have been earlier against Jiren.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

ssbgoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ssbgoku » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:09 pm

gofishus wrote:

Yes, but I still believe next episode goku go all out in ssg and stomp Kefla or at least give her strong beating down so she will be forced to use ss so she can match him or little overpower him(which she shouldn't). SSb goku will stomps her forcing her to go ssj2 then She will match him, attempt ssj3 and overhelm him so kaioken will be used. She revert to ss2 and go LSSJ(as she understand power drain of ssj3) and then only ui goku or jiren could stop her but still put a lot effort in it.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:54 pm

We know Caulifla has great potential. She was easily able to achieve Super Saiyan. She achieved Super Saiyan 2 shortly after that. In the Tournament of Power, Gokuh said she has grown to be able to go beyond Super Saiyan 3 (I hope we get a Super Saiyan 4). Kale’s berserk Super Saiyan state has been stated to have power that was overflowing. We don’t know if Gokuh was holding back but she easily destroyed him in Blue. Multiple Caulifla’s potential and Kale’s power tens of times and you have created a monster. When Kefla powered up, Gokuh stated that he could not sense an end to her power. Kefla has been shown to be stronger than Super Saiyan God Gokuh. Is she a match for Jiren? We don’t know yet but Kefla’s Super Saiyan will multiply her power 50 times... Just think about it