How would you feel about Vegito in the tournament?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ultravegeta

Re: How would you feel about Vegito in the tournament?

Post by ultravegeta » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:56 am

There is a good chance we might see a fusion. Vegetto gogeta or... Gokhan :think:

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:36 pm

Meshack wrote:
TheOne wrote:I think I’d rather see Gogeta. Seeing Kale and Caulifla i think this might spark an idea with Goku. About the fusion dance. But it’d also be risky since they’d have to do it perfectly the first time. UI Gogeta would be a nice sight.

But at the same time, I don’t think Goku and Vegeta would fuse to fight someone who isn’t fused. But it’s a survival tournament, so we might see a change.
They didn’t fuse against Boo in the Kaiohshin Realm even though the universe would be in danger if they lost.
Right. Kid Buu wasn’t fused. They even mentioned that since he wasn’t fused, they wouldn’t fuse either I believe.
How i predict the tournament will end:

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:39 pm

TheOne wrote:
Meshack wrote:
TheOne wrote:I think I’d rather see Gogeta. Seeing Kale and Caulifla i think this might spark an idea with Goku. About the fusion dance. But it’d also be risky since they’d have to do it perfectly the first time. UI Gogeta would be a nice sight.

But at the same time, I don’t think Goku and Vegeta would fuse to fight someone who isn’t fused. But it’s a survival tournament, so we might see a change.
They didn’t fuse against Boo in the Kaiohshin Realm even though the universe would be in danger if they lost.
Right. Kid Buu wasn’t fused. They even mentioned that since he wasn’t fused, they wouldn’t fuse either I believe.
I don’t know even think fusion will be a thing later based on the latest interview with Toyotarou and Toriyama. Toriyama didn’t even have Gokuh and Vegeta fuse. The idea was Toyotarou’s. Toriyama had it so two Super Saiyan Blues was enough for Potara Zamasu. I think it’s also too soon.

gofishus
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by gofishus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:48 pm

MR.Mark wrote:I want Goku to master Ultra Instinct and get a much deserved win, he hasn't had one in a long time and story wise it would be fitting at this point.
Ultra Instinct Vegito - now that would be the most powerful character...

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:50 pm

I don't want two Potara Fusions again. With Kefla on the stage, if Goku and Vegeta are to fuse, I think it's Gogeta's turn!
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

gofishus
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by gofishus » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:32 pm

Draconic wrote:I don't want two Potara Fusions again. With Kefla on the stage, if Goku and Vegeta are to fuse, I think it's Gogeta's turn!
Broly, Gogeta and SSJ4 are the things fans wanted the most to be 'canon'. Well I guess we got one of them so time for the other two...

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:35 pm

gofishus wrote:
Draconic wrote:I don't want two Potara Fusions again. With Kefla on the stage, if Goku and Vegeta are to fuse, I think it's Gogeta's turn!
Broly, Gogeta and SSJ4 are the things fans wanted the most to be 'canon'. Well I guess we got one of them so time for the other two...
Won't hear me complain :lol: Especially if like with Kale, they also put a new spin on it.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW