U7 2 upcoming eliminations !

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Re: U7 2 upcoming eliminations !

Post by namekiansaiyan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:12 am

Michsi wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Michsi wrote:I'm not entirely sure where this 2 eliminations is coming from. We only know of the alleged one in 119. Did I miss another spoiler?
Some think 18 is going out when she fights Universe 2 in episode 117.
I guess that's possible, but I think it's odd to assume another elimination like that when only one is mentioned. Basically 119 treats it like a big deal, as in something that hasn't happened in a while. I feel like people add the 18 prediction for 117 just so that it makes more sense for Piccolo to be the one in 119 :lol:
It's not happening.

I think episodes 117, 118 and 119 and maybe 120 are about the Androids. It will be the section of the tournament that is dedicated to the Androids.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:20 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Michsi wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Some think 18 is going out when she fights Universe 2 in episode 117.
I guess that's possible, but I think it's odd to assume another elimination like that when only one is mentioned. Basically 119 treats it like a big deal, as in something that hasn't happened in a while. I feel like people add the 18 prediction for 117 just so that it makes more sense for Piccolo to be the one in 119 :lol:
It's not happening.

I think episodes 117, 118 and 119 and maybe 120 are about the Androids. It will be the section of the tournament that is dedicated to the Androids.
Considering my bias, I hope so.
But I am very much bracing myself for the worst. It's best not to invest to much certainty into one theory or another....

larzooma
Beyond Newbie

Post by larzooma » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:49 am

I'm going to guess 18 is next, especially if 17 keeps on passing by, and she's left on her own.

The next elimination is pretty hard. In terms of power, I'd say Piccolo, but I think we're going to see the U6 Namekian and Toppo/Vegeta stories run in parallel for a while still. Dyspo did seem to single out Frieza as his next target. In terms of power, I don't think he stands a chance against Frieza in his Golden Form, but I don't know about Dyspo's speed. Given Frieza's unparalleled ability to break through almost anyone's ability or attack, I can see him stomping Dyspo and torturing him to elimination. Jiren, now awake, but staying out of the fight between Kefla and Goku, witnesses his friend being treated like a plaything by Frieza, and unleashes a bit of anger, enough so to knock Frieza straight back to his cocoon.

I think it may be unpopular, but I'm going to go 18, then Frieza. Vegeta still needs to show us whatever he has up his sleeve against Toppo. I think Piccolo and Gohan will take the Namekians on together for most of the fight. No way Goku is going out, and 17 is either going to face the U4 bugs, the U3 Mech (sort of fitting), or an evolved version of Ribrianne.