U7 2 upcoming eliminations !

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lapislettuce
Banned

U7 2 upcoming eliminations !

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:10 pm

So we all know that U7 has way too many warriors left compared to other universes. and we know we might lose someone on ep 119. i think 18 will get eliminated on the upcoming episode with her and 17 (which is basically what 18 has been promoted for fighting alongside her brother again) she has enough eliminations and screentime for a character who was barely hyped up and when there's an episode dedicated to somebody we all know how it ends (Krillin, Tien, Roshi). so i see her getting out next. then we will have a Gohan and Piccolo centered episode after that and on ep 119 i feel like Piccolo is going to be the sacrafice. what are your thoughts ?

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Re: U7 2 upcoming eliminations !

Post by namekiansaiyan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:32 pm

There is no sacrifice and it should just say 'a new victim from Unuversr 7'!

My prediction is 18 for episode 119. I think Piccolo and Gohan will still be fighting Saonel and Pilina during all these upcoming episodes.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Toei has surprised us many times in this arc, starting with Krillin being the first eliminated (something that NOBODY had predicted), and recently with Hit's premature elimination.

I too think it's gonna be either Piccolo or 18 though.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:Toei has surprised us many times in this arc, starting with Krillin being the first eliminated (something that NOBODY had predicted), and recently with Hit's premature elimination.

But that's not surprising at all. Pretty much everyone thinks it's one of these two.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:47 pm

Michsi wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:Toei has surprised us many times in this arc, starting with Krillin being the first eliminated (something that NOBODY had predicted), and recently with Hit's premature elimination.

But that's not surprising at all. Pretty much everyone thinks it's one of these two.
And it should be this way.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Michsi wrote:

Bonus prediction, 17 will be next after 18. The Bugs are the Androids main fight in the tournament.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Michsi wrote:

And it should be this way.
As in, you don't want to be surprised ?

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:57 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Michsi wrote:

Bonus prediction, 17 will be next after 18. The Bugs are the Androids main fight in the tournament.
Nope Toshio said that he's been writing some cool stuff about 17 and he only said it recently. 17 ain't going no where anytime soon.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Michsi wrote:
Nope Toshio said that he's been writing some cool stuff about 17 and he only said it recently. 17 ain't going no where anytime soon.
Why can't his 'cool stuff" be against the Bugs? I am not saying he is going in episode 119. We are running out of strong opponents. Who does you think 17's big fight is against then?

Toshio wrote episode 115 and 17 is in it fighting against Catospera so they could potentially be the 'cool 'stuff' he was talking about.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:05 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Why can't his cool stuff be against the Bugs? I am not saying he is going in episode 119. We are running out of strong opponents. Who does you think 17's big fight is against then?
Because it's happening too soon. Toshio teased he's been writing about him lately. an episode takes months to be done. so no i don't see him getting out after 18. i predict 18 is out on ep 117 or 118 if we're being crazy. i doubt her screen time will last till 119. and on 119 the victim might be Piccolo but if they don't want to be super predictible and boring they could go with Gohan.
17's big fight might be against Dyspo.

Benedetto12
Beyond Newbie

Post by Benedetto12 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:57 pm

It´s almost obvious that the 2 next eliminations will be #18 and Piccolo

JoeCapricorn
Beyond Newbie

Post by JoeCapricorn » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Frieza will sacrifice himself for Piccolo after a tearful apology for the genocide of the Namekians.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:07 pm

I wish the studio would go the less predictable route by having a prominent figurehead get unexpectedly taken out somehow -- the top candidates for this idea would be Vegeta and #17. Of course I wouldn't expect either one to be eliminated in the immediate future. However, somewhere in the early 120s doesn't sound unreasonable. For the moment #18 has to have the biggest target on her back of them all. It could also be Piccolo soon as the studio has a pension for scapegoating him for artificial drama with Gohan that generally appears to fail in inspiring the kind of reaction they were hoping for.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Typing this from my IPhone.

I’m thinking to that 18 will be the one to get ringed-out in 117-118 during the fight with U2. 17 could be ringed out but I doubt it, I believe U2 will be around after these episodes and that Ribrianne and 17 will continue their fight for sometime maybe, hard to say.

I’m thinking the bugs of U4 will be the foes of Piccolo and Gohan and sadly Piccolo may go from that fighter.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Sadly I also have a feeling 18 might be going in 117 or 118. I just hope she will get some good treatment in that episode. 117 will be written by the person who wrote episode 100, and I would lie if I said I liked 17 and 18 in that episode.. If 18 will go out though, I feel like it will be a missed opportunity to not have her fight against the U3 robots or U4 cicadas with 17. The androids have a lot in common with those fighters.

I can see Piccolo going out in 119 too. I think it's really dumb that they flat out tell us that someone from U7 will go out in the episode title though.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:49 pm

It sounds like just one character is getting eliminated in 119. Where are we getting 2?

I mean anything is possible but pretty sure only 1 is confirmed.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Kinokima wrote:It sounds like just one character is getting eliminated in 119. Where are we getting 2?

I mean anything is possible but pretty sure only 1 is confirmed.
Some of them think that Android 18 is getting knocked out in either episode 117 or 118.

Whatever
Regular

Post by Whatever » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:18 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Michsi wrote:
Toshio also said 'wait for Tienshinhan to be badass' and guess what,i am still waiting.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Whatever wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Toshio also said 'wait for Tienshinhan to be badass' and guess what,i am still waiting.
Nah he said "wait for him to be cool" you can't really compare the two. Toshio wasn't responsible for Tien's episode to begin with and Tien and 17 shouldn't be compared hype wise in this arc. Toshio specifically said on twitter that he's going to be writing cool stuff for 17 and he also teased that he will make his fans very happy. it's totally day and night. Tien had what was expected for him.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Benedetto12 wrote:It´s almost obvious that the 2 next eliminations will be #18 and Piccolo
No, it's not obvious.
One of them is going surely, but there could be some surprises. Vegeta, for example.