Interesting Theory.. (minor spoiler alert)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Toonami1998

Interesting Theory.. (minor spoiler alert)

Post by Toonami1998 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 am

With universe 6 dwindling down, possibly near the end all thats left are the 2 Namekians, maybe Piccolo decides to merge with them to get a power up, which in return saves universe 6 as long as Piccolo does not get eliminated..I mean Piccolo does indeed deserve another boost and boy what a boost he will get.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Re: Interesting Theory.. (minor spoiler alert)

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:57 am

I might only consider this acceptable if Piccolo beats Jiren. If not then I want Saonel and Pilina to help Piccolo get stronger another way as I want Piccolo to interact with them inbthe future. Piccolo is surprised at how strong they are and probably wants to find out why and I doubt it is from fusion.

Zillamon51
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zillamon51 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:25 am

This idea that Piccollo will fuse with the U7 Namekians is stupid. Piccollo would be the dominant / host, just like with Nail and Kami, because they aren't going to eliminate him from the main cast. And it would be suicidal for U7 to sacrifice two strong fighters, to help a rival, in a contest of life and death in which numbers count.

I can definitely see the two U7 Namekians fusing with each other, in a bid to overwhelm and eliminate Gohan and Piccollo.
"...It’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always." - Akira Toriyama, on transitioning from DBZ to DBS.

"Just repeat to yourself, It's just a show,
I should really just relax..." - MST3K theme song

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Zillamon51 wrote:This idea that Piccollo will fuse with the U7 Namekians is stupid. Piccollo would be the dominant / host, just like with Nail and Kami, because they aren't going to eliminate him from the main cast. And it would be suicidal for U7 to sacrifice two strong fighters, to help a rival, in a contest of life and death in which numbers count.

I can definitely see the two U7 Namekians fusing with each other, in a bid to overwhelm and eliminate Gohan and Piccollo.
You mean Universe 6
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:30 pm

My only issue with that is we haven't ever seen two Namekians defuse. Isn't it a permanent deal?

Zagacious
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zagacious » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:33 pm

I didn't notice you created this thread or I would have added to it, but my thread has quite a bit more info come check it out :D :

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40324

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:10 pm

I could only see the Namekians agreeing to fuse with Piccolo if it facilitated some kind of loophole whereby the recipient host, in this case Piccolo, functions as a lifeline to their universe. In other words, if they fused with Piccolo and it enabled Universe 6's survival to be contingent on Universe 7's. Champa would be desperate to use any means necessary to ensure his universe's survival. So the logical consequence of that desperation would be him insisting that Saonel and Pilina fuse with Piccolo so they can piggyback on Beerus and his team, including a newly empowered Piccolo.

Whatever
Regular

Post by Whatever » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Lionel wrote:I could only see the Namekians agreeing to fuse with Piccolo if it facilitated some kind of loophole whereby the recipient host, in this case Piccolo, functions as a lifeline to their universe. In other words, if they fused with Piccolo and it enabled Universe 6's survival to be contingent on Universe 7's. Champa would be desperate to use any means necessary to ensure his universe's survival. So the logical consequence of that desperation would be him insisting that Saonel and Pilina fuse with Piccolo so they can piggyback on Beerus and his team, including a newly empowered Piccolo.
If you are looking for reason on why the U6 Namekians would fuse with Piccolo there is an easier solution to this.
They just need to aknowledge they cannot beat Jirren as they are,so they bet their existance on a battle against each other with the winner absorbing the loser.

As for the topic creator i don't see why your theory is a spoiler,we don't know if the U6 saiyans or namekians will go out first.
Not to mention you are not the first one to do this kind of topic anyways.
Last edited by Whatever on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:17 pm

Whatever wrote:
Lionel wrote:I could only see the Namekians agreeing to fuse with Piccolo if it facilitated some kind of loophole whereby the recipient host, in this case Piccolo, functions as a lifeline to their universe. In other words, if they fused with Piccolo and it enabled Universe 6's survival to be contingent on Universe 7's. Champa would be desperate to use any means necessary to ensure his universe's survival. So the logical consequence of that desperation would be him insisting that Saonel and Pilina fuse with Piccolo so they can piggyback on Beerus and his team, including a newly empowered Piccolo.
If you are looking for reason on why the U6 Namekians would fuse with Piccolo there is an easier solution to this.
They just need to aknowledge they cannot beat Jirren as they are,so they bet their existance on a battle against each other with the winner absorbing the loser.
Universe 6 could know a way of doing a temporary or something like that.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:25 pm

Whatever wrote:

As for the topic creator i don't see why your theory is a spoiler,we don't know if the U6 saiyans or namekians will go out first.
Not to mention you are not the first one to do this kind of topic anyways.

This is true. They may just decide U7 has a legitimate chance and that by merging with Piccolo at least they can potentially survive.

That said I don't really want to see Piccolo fuse. I'd rather see him achieve a breakthrough, shatter his limits like Goku sort of.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Toonami1998

Post by Toonami1998 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:25 pm

First off,
I didn't see the other thread.
Second,
Piccolo isn't breaking through any barriers, he has never got a substantial power up outside of merging with Nail and Kami. In Super he is probably ssj 2 level, at least a weak ssj 2 Gohan level but it has taken him this long to reach that and we all know Piccolo loves his mental training, he's on the right path because Jirens strength is based on this and Frieza used mental training to control his power to push his limits.

Third,
Piccolo can unmerge, when he merged with Nail he said no funny stuff or you're coming out, so with that, yes Nail is still inside of Piccolo just chilling there. This whole thing is pointing towards Piccolo getting a boost, these Namekians cannot be strong enough to beat mystic Gohan and Piccolo, but we will see and aldo this does have minor spoilers since universe 6 is the universe in despair which is an episode title.

Zillamon51
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zillamon51 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:23 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:You mean Universe 6
Indeed. But I don't see an edit button.
"...It’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always." - Akira Toriyama, on transitioning from DBZ to DBS.

"Just repeat to yourself, It's just a show,
I should really just relax..." - MST3K theme song

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:01 pm

I’d like it a lot if Piccolo got some type of power boost, but I highly doubt it’ll come in the form of the U6 Namekians merging with him (as nice as the idea sounds).