Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie #1 Thread: "Broly"

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Re: Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie Thread: "Broly"

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:49 pm

It’s either die at Broly’s hands or fuse. It’s no different from all the pre ToP bravado about “hurr durr we are saiyans , we don’t fight in numbers” and then you saw them gang up on Jiren with each other and 17/Freeza

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:50 pm

RedHeat wrote:
Geekdom101 wrote:Spoilers For Trailer 2:
what's your source?
You really think I'm giving that out here bro
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 pm

RedHeat wrote:
what's your source?
This guy's got insider contacts (like how Ajay and Mike knew stuff ahead of time regarding other Dragon Ball related official stuff) so I trust him if he posts stuff like this without a source.

It makes sense Gogeta's not in the trailer if he's the mystery character they're waiting to spoiler stuff for in November/December.

As long as the next trailer's not just "Insert name here VS BROLLI" again then that alone is a relief.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Chuquita wrote:
RedHeat wrote:
what's your source?
This guy's got insider contacts (like how Ajay and Mike knew stuff ahead of time regarding other Dragon Ball related official stuff) so I trust him if he posts stuff like this without a source.

It makes sense Gogeta's not in the trailer if he's the mystery character they're waiting to spoiler stuff for in November/December.

As long as the next trailer's not just "Insert name here VS BROLLI" again then that alone is a relief.
I think my track record, who I've spoken to and speak to, who I'm associated with, who follows me, and what events I've helped with pretty much confirm my credibility, but we still have skeptics.

Next trailer will absolutely not be like that. Its coming this weekend.

As far as the mystery character, there's a good chance they will reveal him in a Jump magazine before the movie is even out, but not in trailer 2.

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Chuquita wrote:
RedHeat wrote:
what's your source?

Also I just wanna say

it means a LOT to me that you say these things and you trust me Chiquita. I've been reading your posts for YEARS since before I started Youtube and it means a lot when a long time community member is cool like that. I remember the RF days. Thank you.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:10 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
Chuquita wrote:
RedHeat wrote: what's your source?

Also I just wanna say

it means a LOT to me that you say these things and you trust me Chiquita. I've been reading your posts for YEARS since before I started Youtube and it means a lot when a long time community member is cool like that. I remember the RF days. Thank you.
Aw, thanks! :D

If I remember correctly Ajay knew about an animator who was going to work on a specific Super episode before that info was revealed and Mike knew Super was going to end before it ended. I think that was the early info they had.

So relieved about the next trailer. I'm curious where things diverge from Movie 8's plot. I hope they show that cool looking castle Shueisha posted a while back.

I know I read somewhere (maybe the merch thread?) that some mystery character was being saved for a December reveal. My guess is still on Gogeta.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Chuquita wrote:
Geekdom101 wrote:
Chuquita wrote:

Also I just wanna say

Aw, thanks! :D

If I remember correctly Ajay knew about an animator who was going to work on a specific Super episode before that info was revealed and Mike knew Super was going to end before it ended. I think that was the early info they had.

So relieved about the next trailer. I'm curious where things diverge from Movie 8's plot. I hope they show that cool looking castle Shueisha posted a while back.

I know I read somewhere (maybe the merch thread?) that some mystery character was being saved for a December reveal. My guess is still on Gogeta.
I also knew about Super ending but I was so heart broken and in denial that I didn't accept it for weeks. I also knew about Broly being the main antagonist for about an hour before it became public but I was in so much disbelief that I thought I was legit being lied to. In fact, even when the poster came out, I STILL asked about 30 people if it was real and STILL assumed it could be fake. That's how unrealistic I felt it was.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that Gogeta and Broly are DLC 8 for Xenoverse 2 .

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
Chuquita wrote:
RedHeat wrote: what's your source?

I think my track record, who I've spoken to and speak to, who I'm associated with, who follows me, and what events I've helped with pretty much confirm my credibility, but we still have skeptics.

As far as the mystery character, there's a good chance they will reveal him in a Jump magazine before the movie is even out, but not in trailer 2.
Could you tell us how long the trailer is? Is it the standard 1 min and 15 seconds?
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:15 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
RedHeat wrote:
what's your source?
You really think I'm giving that out here bro

Rest assured RedHeat, Danny has credible sources. If there is ever an error, he is the first to admit it. However, given the record, I don't think you need worry about its validity, but even if you're still skeptical, you won't have to wait long to find out.

Cheers!

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:30 pm

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:35 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Geekdom101 wrote:
Chuquita wrote:

Could you tell us how long the trailer is? Is it the standard 1 min and 15 seconds?
I do not know. Anything I know was already posted.

Did I mention Paragus?

(Almost everything. I can't say more cause I'm not breaking promises)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:37 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:I think my track record, who I've spoken to and speak to, who I'm associated with, who follows me, and what events I've helped with pretty much confirm my credibility, but we still have skeptics.
Well, you still got the Xeno Goku issue (and a couple of other stuff Heroes-related), but anyway.

I won't get hyped but not because it's a Youtuber claim (it could even be VegettoEX or Herms claiming those things) but because Dragon Ball itself has disappointed me in the past few years. So I'll wait and see, depending on how they use Bardock and Gogeta, I might actually give a chance to this movie. Here's to hope this movie marks the beginning of a bright future for the so called "main series", one that I truly love, care and all I want is the best for it.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Super Saiyan Swagger
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Glad to see that they're not going to show Gogeta in the trailer and are saving his reveal for the film. Thanks for the info, Geekdom!

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
Geekdom101 wrote:

I do not know. Anything I know was already posted.

Did I mention Paragus?

(Almost everything. I can't say more cause I'm not breaking promises)
Thanks for the info bro. And tell your sources i said thanks to. I think I speak on behave of the db fandom when i say we appreciate what you and your sources have done for this community
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:10 pm

DAMN, f*ck Gogeta! Can't they do something right just for once? Imagine replicating this scene with shirtless UI Goku to defeat Broly? The theaters would explode!
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

vashter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by vashter » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:21 pm

Right now I don't even trust geekdom101 even if he want to create something to rise his fame of youtube, I'm going wait until I see trailer Oct 5th, whoever source you got it from sure hell can't be from Ajay/Mike. :shifty: :problem:

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:25 pm

vashter wrote:Right now I don't even trust geekdom101 even if he want to create something to rise his fame of youtube, I'm going wait until I see trailer Oct 5th, whoever source you got it from sure hell can't be from Ajay/Mike. :shifty: :problem:
U must be new to the community

vashter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by vashter » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:27 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
vashter wrote:Right now I don't even trust geekdom101 even if he want to create something to rise his fame of youtube, I'm going wait until I see trailer Oct 5th, whoever source you got it from sure hell can't be from Ajay/Mike. :shifty: :problem:

you just took the baited :D

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:46 pm

vashter wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:

you just took the baited :D
That sentence doesn’t even make sense

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:28 am

The cast and crew comments have raised my expectations pretty high for this film. I really get the sense that this movie is going to be just as well written as Movie #18 was. I think this new Broli is going to win out hearts over.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter