I have a few issues with the article. I'll list them in the order they appear.
30. When Gogeta launched his final attack it seemed as if he was scared and didn't want to be in that situation. We also know he didn't want to fight. So I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be able to teleport him away. Also I have to question the statement about Porunga being stronger than Shenlong. Certainly before Dende became the owner because Kami was weaker than Guru and Moori. But a dragons power is directly proportional to its creator. It would come down to whether Dende had surpassed Moori. Not to mention that Dende also was supposed to be a very gifted dragon scion.
29. People's wants change. It's not like Freeza hasn't had gag like moments before. Like when the Ginyu force appeared. He does seem like a very vain character so I wouldn't put it past him to wish for something like this.
28. The Oracle fish is just that. An Oracle. When it says Beerus would fight a SSJG that's because that event was predetermined. It's not like he gets to choose the events that happen to Beerus.
25. This person doesn't know what he's talking about. Taking into account the two failed fusions we can't say it took 90 mins. It was 60 mins plus showing Vegeta how to do it. I don't think that took an extra 30 mins. Let's also not forget that Goku was not fresh when he fought in SSJB against Broly. Neither was Vegeta. So Freeza should have some leeway with transforming straight into full power. Not to mention Whis also played a part in keeping him at bay.
23. I disagree the prologue has little to do with the story. It sets up Paragus' and Broly's motivations, characters and where they've been for the last 41 years. It was just a nice tidbit to see the other characters fathers and how everything was setup.
22. No character development is subjective. Vegeta has changed a lot over the course of the franchise. To hear him say to Goku that they should work together is proof of that as Vegeta is not one to do that normally.
21. I see no issue with Vegeta using SSJG. Because if he can channel god Ki into his SSJ form to become SSJB then I don't see why he should be excluded from gaining SSJG.
16. I don't see how the story can't have its comedy interwoven with serious elements. Bulma and Freeza are both after the dragon balls for funny reasons but that is not the main part of the story.
15. Not sure if Gohan not being present is an issue.
14. They needed Piccolo to find the issues with the dance because Goku can't be watching Vegeta's movements.
13. As above in 22 Vegeta has changed and has no issues with working with Goku now if the situation calls for it. Not enough to be happy with the fusion dance bit that's understandable. So this point isn't really accurate.
10. I disagree wholly with them thinking Goku and Broly's connection is lessened through this movie. If anything this connection is a lot better than the original film. The film establishes a connection to Goku over the course of the film and the scene with Goku giving both his names as he leaves the planet is the moment their connection is properly solidified.
9. Some people dislike the chanting. Others like it. I'm indifferent. It didn't really ruin the movie for me.
7. I don't see Broly's growth happening in this movie. It was just to establish him as a character. He didn't attain peace with himself as this writer claims. Goku says he'll come by to train Broly so that he may manage his emotions better.
5. I don't see an issue with Whis questioning why Goku wants to become stronger. Goku is an enigma to both Whis and Beerus. Goku is just a character who wants to test his limits and always push past them and that concept is alien to most people. Especially gods.
4. I don't take issue with Broly growing in strength during battle because Saiyans do, do that. And as we've observed he's not a normal Saiyan so why would he be bound by a normal Saiyans growth?
3. Except the Z fighters didn't brutally eliminate their opponents. It was established that they didn't kill them. Unless this person forgot Freeza stating they were holding back and that if they truly wanted to kill them then Gohan would have been enough by himself. The only person to do that was Freeza and he certainly didn't wipe them all out.
2. I'm not sure how it brings the original manga into question because as far as the characters were concerned they were the last Saiyans. How were they supposed to know others still existed?
1. It's a bit of a pointless thing to talk about. Ultra Instinct is supposed to be incredibly hard to obtain. The fact that Goku luckily goes into it in the tournament should be just that. Luck. It's hardly something that should be a point of issue with the story. Much like a few of the other ones I didn't cover like Gogeta going to finish Broly. After all, he was pretty dangerous.