Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie #1 Thread: "Broly"

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Re: Official "DB Super 2018 Movie" Discussion Thread

Post by jeffbr92 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:26 pm

Grimlock wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:Bro, nobody cares. You're just pretending to be different from everyone else saying that Heroes > Main Series
Good for you, but that's not gonna work. Like it or not, in the end we all know you're still looking forward to watch this movie.
"Bro", nobody care if you think I'm lying or whatever, I'm not here to prove myself to anyone. You all seem to like whatever Toriyama throws up into your mouth, but surely if Toriyama's name was involved in what Heroes is doing, everyone would enjoy. People worship Golden Freeza and Super Saiyan recolors but somehow hates when someone gets a simple Super Saiyan 3. People worship tournaments but don't find Prison Planet, Android 21 or XV lore interesting. :roll: I won't bring myself to like more and prefer fights instead of a good plot like everyone do (much less to please anyone), I wouldn't be happy like that too. I feel pity for Dragon Ball GT by the way, so much hate just because Toriyama's name is not there...
Don't come with that strawman argument with me, I never said Toriyama was flawless in my previous post as I think otherwise: BoG was a good movie with a revised script and RoF was awful being 100% his script.

But is not like Heroes is much great in comparison, I mean what is Heroes? An arcade game only in Japan with a bunch of animated trailers that don't show much besides characters fighting and transformations? Sure it has good concepts, like the Demon World, Makaishins and now that Prison Planet, but is not developed well enough to compare with a main arc, it's shallow.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Grimlock wrote:
theTUN wrote:Res F: Just senseless fighting

Heroes: Not that apparently?

Alright.
Used the wrong word maybe, I should have used "pointless", since it added nothing in the grand scheme of things, as well as Movie 15 entirely didn't contribute at all.
jeffbr92 wrote:Bro, nobody cares. You're just pretending to be different from everyone else saying that Heroes > Main Series
Good for you, but that's not gonna work. Like it or not, in the end we all know you're still looking forward to watch this movie.
"Bro", nobody care if you think I'm lying or whatever, I'm not here to prove myself to anyone. You all seem to like whatever Toriyama throws up into your mouth, but surely if Toriyama's name was involved in what Heroes is doing, everyone would enjoy. People worship Golden Freeza and Super Saiyan recolors but somehow hates when someone gets a simple Super Saiyan 3. People worship tournaments but don't find Prison Planet, Android 21 or XV lore interesting. :roll: I won't bring myself to like more and prefer fights instead of a good plot like everyone do (much less to please anyone), I wouldn't be happy like that too.

I feel pity for Dragon Ball GT by the way, so much hate just because Toriyama's name is not there...

.......nobody worships Golden Freeza or God/Blue/Rose. I've seen maybe 3 or 4 people on this entire forum say that they liked the form. Of course people get mad when everyone gets SS3, everyone got mad at everyone getting SS1 in the original manga! I dont know the general opinion on the things you listed (though XV lore is some of my favorite parts of Dragon Ball) but not only do most people express their distaste for more tournaments, but tournaments were made new to stay interesting. I'm sorry if a staple of the series since the beginning hurt you so much. :roll: And what has Dragon Ball Heroes done with those stories so far? Fights. Going by the promotional anime, the episode one had barely any story, and Episode 2 was just a big fight.

While a lot of people just jump on the hate bandwagon of GT, there are a lot of valid criticisms for the series, and Toriyama's name not being in the credits is not one of them. Get off of your imaginary high horse, Heroes is not a gift from God, everyone has their own opinions about Super but just about everything you've said about Super fits Heroes perfectly.

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie Thread: "Broly"

Post by Shaddy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:22 pm

If people only like Super and dislike GT/Heroes because of Toriyama's involvement then why does literally fucking everyone hate Minus and like the Bardock special better? The answer is it's not true and saying that makes you look like a child who can't accept why people like things.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:05 am

theTUN wrote:People hate Minus and adore Bardock the Father of Goku. And yes, The Universe 6 Tournament alone is more interesting than Prison Planet, 21, and both XV game's stories combined. It's not because Toriyama was involved, it's because one is good and the others are not. This isn't that hard to understand man. Golden Frieza is incredibly stupid, and it was executed poorly and poorly explained, but it was necessary, because Frieza needed to be at that level of power to be a viable antagonist going forward. It was clumsily done, but it served a point.

Giving basically every Saiyan access to Super Saiyan 3 in Heroes only seems to be done for its own sake, and it's even more absurdly introduced and poorly explained than Golden Frieza, which is actually impressive.

Also like 90% of this forum is people whining about Super Saiyan Blue or whatever. And the fights in Heroes are maybe the most pure example of pointless fights I can think of. What the hell did SSB vs SS4 Goku accomplish?
jeffbr92 wrote:Don't come with that strawman argument with me, I never said Toriyama was flawless in my previous post as I think otherwise: BoG was a good movie with a revised script and RoF was awful being 100% his script.

But is not like Heroes is much great in comparison, I mean what is Heroes? An arcade game only in Japan with a bunch of animated trailers that don't show much besides characters fighting and transformations? Sure it has good concepts, like the Demon World, Makaishins and now that Prison Planet, but is not developed well enough to compare with a main arc, it's shallow.
Champa The Destroyer wrote:.......nobody worships Golden Freeza or God/Blue/Rose. I've seen maybe 3 or 4 people on this entire forum say that they liked the form. Of course people get mad when everyone gets SS3, everyone got mad at everyone getting SS1 in the original manga! I dont know the general opinion on the things you listed (though XV lore is some of my favorite parts of Dragon Ball) but not only do most people express their distaste for more tournaments, but tournaments were made new to stay interesting. I'm sorry if a staple of the series since the beginning hurt you so much. :roll: And what has Dragon Ball Heroes done with those stories so far? Fights. Going by the promotional anime, the episode one had barely any story, and Episode 2 was just a big fight.

While a lot of people just jump on the hate bandwagon of GT, there are a lot of valid criticisms for the series, and Toriyama's name not being in the credits is not one of them. Get off of your imaginary high horse, Heroes is not a gift from God, everyone has their own opinions about Super but just about everything you've said about Super fits Heroes perfectly.
Too many things to reply to for each one of you but I don't feel like doing it now and this is actually off-topic so I will conclude by saying this to all of you:

I will never prefer fights to story. Games are giving me story, content, they are telling something and introducing new stuff, all things that I value the most. The "main series" is not, it is in the safe zone, preventing it from being better. We are in 2018, time has changed and as such everything has to move on to new horizons, but the "main series" is stuck in the past. A single manga chapter that introduced just one good thing that is Gine does not make up for everything else that it lacked; They wasted time and effort in a production for a movie to bring back Freeza (out of all characters that really need to be back), to give him another color and to kill him off at the end of it and that was it; they wasted time and effort to retell the movies (unnecessarily, they could have just started from a new saga); then a tournament with no plot, no meaning at all and the victorious team was obvious (they could at least have made Universe 7 to lose, they would only be moved to Universe 6 and even more possibilities would be available to explore later on); then a real saga with something going on, a story being told. But they had a couple of missed opportunities throughout it and they finished the saga with Trunks living with himself (this is not a cool ending in no way, they could have done anything interesting, different and cool); then another tournament with nothing really going on again, no plot, no meaning, nothing, just fights. They missed some opportunities yet again in this tournament and it ended without explaining stuff, and what is worse, important stuff like what the hell a Yadorat and a Tsufurujin were doing in Universe 2 team if only Universe 6 could have had them, what the angels are and maybe a little bit of story about the Multiverse.

Akira Toriyama introduces interesting concepts like the Makaio/Makaioshins, different dimensions but don't explore them, now that there is a game finally dealing with those, they are not good/interesting? Tournaments are better? Safe zone is where it should be? No, I'm sorry, this is unacceptable. Dragon Ball has sucked a lot from HQs, but when it comes to use a simple and common concept that is alternate dimensions, they are afraid to do so? Future Trunks saga scratched just the surface it through Goku Black's scyther and him saying it could lead to past/future or another dimension but it was just that, nothing really happened, stuck in the safe zone. Then enters XV2 and really delves into what the series left open, and the game is called uninteresting...

Now here we are, 2018, a new movie is being made but even though there are a lot of stuff to work upon, they decide to bring back an old movie villain. I didn't have a good experience last time that someone was brought back in a movie, why would you guys expect me to react positively towards it? Even after its announcement, nothing came out that picked my interest, so how can you expect me to come here and say good things like everyone do? I'm more for story which so far we don't have, all we have is a piece of information that an old movie villain is being brought back, one that I never liked. I cannot act so happy like everyone else...

This is an agree to disagree issue, I've been preferring the games as they have substance while the series does not and no one other than Toriyama himself can change that. I also don't want to force anyone to like/prefer the games, the fact that games are more interesting nowadays is something you should notice by yourselves alone and it would be better if you take the first steps to actually consider giving them a chance. Hopefully this text clarifies everything, my point of view and such. Please don't be offended or bother yourselves by the way I enjoy this franchise these days, I know it's a different and uncommon thing, but it's just how it is. Just how the way I like Dragon Ball is weird, the fact that you guys like more fights and tournaments instead of a good plot/story sound weird to me too, so we are even in that matter. XD But it's understandable and it is fine to me. Hopefully you all accept my oddity and we shall move on. :)
Shaddy wrote:The answer is it's not true and saying that makes you look like a child who can't accept why people like things.
That kind of antagonistic response is not how things work here, I will ignore this attitude this time, but you may want to drop that from now on if you don't to be reported.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:32 am

Grimlock wrote:
theTUN wrote:People hate Minus and adore Bardock the Father of Goku. And yes, The Universe 6 Tournament alone is more interesting than Prison Planet, 21, and both XV game's stories combined. It's not because Toriyama was involved, it's because one is good and the others are not. This isn't that hard to understand man. Golden Frieza is incredibly stupid, and it was executed poorly and poorly explained, but it was necessary, because Frieza needed to be at that level of power to be a viable antagonist going forward. It was clumsily done, but it served a point.

Giving basically every Saiyan access to Super Saiyan 3 in Heroes only seems to be done for its own sake, and it's even more absurdly introduced and poorly explained than Golden Frieza, which is actually impressive.

Also like 90% of this forum is people whining about Super Saiyan Blue or whatever. And the fights in Heroes are maybe the most pure example of pointless fights I can think of. What the hell did SSB vs SS4 Goku accomplish?
jeffbr92 wrote:Don't come with that strawman argument with me, I never said Toriyama was flawless in my previous post as I think otherwise: BoG was a good movie with a revised script and RoF was awful being 100% his script.

Champa The Destroyer wrote:.......nobody worships Golden Freeza or God/Blue/Rose. I've seen maybe 3 or 4 people on this entire forum say that they liked the form. Of course people get mad when everyone gets SS3, everyone got mad at everyone getting SS1 in the original manga! I dont know the general opinion on the things you listed (though XV lore is some of my favorite parts of Dragon Ball) but not only do most people express their distaste for more tournaments, but tournaments were made new to stay interesting. I'm sorry if a staple of the series since the beginning hurt you so much. :roll: And what has Dragon Ball Heroes done with those stories so far? Fights. Going by the promotional anime, the episode one had barely any story, and Episode 2 was just a big fight.

Too many things to reply to for each one of you but I don't feel like doing it now and this is actually off-topic so I will conclude by saying this to all of you:

I will never prefer fights to story. Games are giving me story, content, they are telling something and introducing new stuff, all things that I value the most. The "main series" is not, it is in the safe zone, preventing it from being better. We are in 2018, time has changed and as such everything has to move on to new horizons, but the "main series" is stuck in the past. A single manga chapter that introduced just one good thing that is Gine does not make up for everything else that it lacked; They wasted time and effort in a production for a movie to bring back Freeza (out of all characters that really need to be back), to give him another color and to kill him off at the end of it and that was it; they wasted time and effort to retell the movies (unnecessarily, they could have just started from a new saga); then a tournament with no plot, no meaning at all and the victorious team was obvious (they could at least have made Universe 7 to lose, they would only be moved to Universe 6 and even more possibilities would be available to explore later on); then a real saga with something going on, a story being told. But they had a couple of missed opportunities throughout it and they finished the saga with Trunks living with himself (this is not a cool ending in no way, they could have done anything interesting, different and cool); then another tournament with nothing really going on again, no plot, no meaning, nothing, just fights. They missed some opportunities yet again in this tournament and it ended without explaining stuff, and what is worse, important stuff like what the hell a Yadorat and a Tsufurujin were doing in Universe 2 team if only Universe 6 could have had them, what the angels are and maybe a little bit of story about the Multiverse.

Akira Toriyama introduces interesting concepts like the Makaio/Makaioshins, different dimensions but don't explore them, now that there is a game finally dealing with those, they are not good/interesting? Tournaments are better? Safe zone is where it should be? No, I'm sorry, this is unacceptable. Dragon Ball has sucked a lot from HQs, but when it comes to use a simple and common concept that is alternate dimensions, they are afraid to do so? Future Trunks saga scratched just the surface it through Goku Black's scyther and him saying it could lead to past/future or another dimension but it was just that, nothing really happened, stuck in the safe zone. Then enters XV2 and really delves into what the series left open, and the game is called uninteresting...

Now here we are, 2018, a new movie is being made but even though there are a lot of stuff to work upon, they decide to bring back an old movie villain. I didn't have a good experience last time that someone was brought back in a movie, why would you guys expect me to react positively towards it? Even after its announcement, nothing came out that picked my interest, so how can you expect me to come here and say good things like everyone do? I'm more for story which so far we don't have, all we have is a piece of information that an old movie villain is being brought back, one that I never liked. I cannot act so happy like everyone else...

This is an agree to disagree issue, I've been preferring the games as they have substance while the series does not and no one other than Toriyama himself can change that. I also don't want to force anyone to like/prefer the games, the fact that games are more interesting nowadays is something you should notice by yourselves alone and it would be better if you take the first steps to actually consider giving them a chance. Hopefully this text clarifies everything, my point of view and such. Please don't be offended or bother yourselves by the way I enjoy this franchise these days, I know it's a different and uncommon thing, but it's just how it is. Just how the way I like Dragon Ball is weird, the fact that you guys like more fights and tournaments instead of a good plot/story sound weird to me too, so we are even in that matter. XD But it's understandable and it is fine to me. Hopefully you all accept my oddity and we shall move on. :)
Shaddy wrote:The answer is it's not true and saying that makes you look like a child who can't accept why people like things.
That kind of antagonistic response is not how things work here, I will ignore this attitude this time, but you may want to drop that from now on if you don't to be reported.

I agree that we should just agree to disagree. I do actually find the games very interesting (I actually loved the lore in Heroes, XV and XV2), but I also think that many of the concepts in Super are very interesting too. Like you said, this is getting off topic, so this discussion should probably end, at least in the thread.

(Btw I apologize for being a little rude in my previous post, it was out of line and uncalled for. I was in a bad mood earlier so I didn't mean it :) )

theTUN
Not-So-Newbie

Post by theTUN » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:35 am

Grimlock wrote:---
I'm going to cut your long post, but I agree that story is more important than good fights. The games have neither. Nothing screams "different, interesting, and cool" like bringing every villain back as some kind of stupid darkness energy possessed version of themselves or whatever.

I can agree that like, broadly, the idea of the Demon Realm in itself is kind of interesting, but Towa, Mira, the Time Breakers, Fu, all of them are all terrible villains, and all the plots associated with them are bad.

Here's an understandable pop culture example:

You know how the Star Wars prequels explain and expand upon concepts introduced in the original trilogy, stuff like the Jedi Order, the Clone Wars, and the Force itself? You know how all of the additions it makes to the lore are all really bad, and that those concepts were better when they were left mysterious, because intrigue can be more interesting than explanation? Yeah.

Anyways, Toriyama has said the movie will expand on the history of the Saiyans and Frieza, so if you're still hung up on the fact that Broly's in it I don't know what to tell you. I dunno, you're obviously entitled to your weird opinions, but I like, really don't understand them at all.

And out of all of the deceased villains they could've brought back, Frieza is the best choice by far. But yeah, I guess this is off topic, I'll end it here.

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:57 am

Grimlock wrote:That kind of antagonistic response is not how things work here, I will ignore this attitude this time, but you may want to drop that from now on if you don't to be reported.
You're completely missing the issue. You're acting like people are attacking you for your opinion, rather than the way you present yourself and respond to others. But in actuality, I don't think anyone cares very much what you like better. But when you talk about others like this:
Grimlock wrote:You all seem to like whatever Toriyama throws up into your mouth, but surely if Toriyama's name was involved in what Heroes is doing, everyone would enjoy.
Grimlock wrote:People worship Golden Freeza and Super Saiyan recolors.
Grimlock wrote:I feel pity for Dragon Ball GT by the way, so much hate just because Toriyama's name is not there...
you're generalizing others opinions, you're putting words into their mouths, and it's absolutely disrespectful and childish, even when ignoring the obfuscation of details in things that bars properly discussing most of this stuff with you. It's a total misrepresentation of others' opinions and arguments just so it makes it easier for you to criticize a point nobody's making. That's what a strawman is. And somehow, you find the audacity to call me antagonizing just for taking an issue with this sort of behavior?

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:36 am

Grimlock wrote:I feel pity for Dragon Ball GT by the way, so much hate just because Toriyama's name is not there...
Or because it is a heaping pile of garbage that only includes one character being useful the entire time. Either one though it is a toss up.
Shaddy wrote:If people only like Super and dislike GT/Heroes because of Toriyama's involvement then why does literally fucking everyone hate Minus and like the Bardock special better? The answer is it's not true and saying that makes you look like a child who can't accept why people like things.
More true words have never been spoken.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:39 am

PFM18 wrote:Or because it is a heaping pile of garbage that only includes one character being useful the entire time. Either one though it is a toss up.
Not really, different characters play important roles all over the series and most of the big fights are team efforts (with Goku being the one doing the physical work). Personally, I think GT has stronger writing than Super but that is neither here or there.

Low Tone G

Post by Low Tone G » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:54 am

I'm sure that I'm not alone, but Broly's base looks terribly cliché, I am still fond with the original.
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

Super Saiyan Swagger

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:54 am

There’s a huge DBS Broly banner at SDCC. They’re really going in big with this film. Hopefully they continue to promote the hell out of it.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:59 am

Grimlock wrote:You all seem to like whatever Toriyama throws up into your mouth.

surely if Toriyama's name was involved in what Heroes is doing, everyone would enjoy.

I feel pity for Dragon Ball GT by the way, so much hate just because Toriyama's name is not there...
You've clearly not seen the reactions to previous announcements.

We probably would because it wouldn't just be a promotional anime.

I've defended GT in the past but when I tried to re-watch it a few weeks ago I couldn't get half way through as it's simply bad. Like with heroes, it wouldn't have been that low quality with Toriyama involved.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

budokaifanatic007
Regular

Post by budokaifanatic007 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:19 am

[spoiler]https://twitter.com/poneglyphteam/statu ... 03077?s=21[/spoiler] I guess this is the cover of the next V-Jump magazine.
Bring Back Budokai:https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/ ... it-2#intro
Tyestor wrote:How many dicks do I have to suck to get Dimps to make another 3D Budokai-esque game again? My patience is seriously starting to wear thin with these new DB games.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:48 am

jeffbr92 wrote:
Grimlock wrote:Hopefully this explains why I use avatars from Dragon Ball Super. If not, send another message and I'll gadly explain why.
Bro, nobody cares. You're just pretending to be different from everyone else saying that Heroes > Main Series
BrolyKale wrote:Here Broly's New design vs his Old design
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I prefer his old base design: taller, not much muscular and without a generic expression.
I dont think pulling two designs of different aspect ratios next to each other is a good way to measure height. Lets wait till we have a profile or something.

I like the dark skin in reference to paragus. It always struck me as odd his son was a pasty boy while his dad has that Iron Tager complexion

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:22 am

Wow, I never noticed until now, but base original Broly has kind of a bulbous forehead, huh?

Anyway, the thing I do agree with that I've seen around some is that he's a little less unique than he used to be. His old face was a lot thinner and longer and his base form was very lanky. It was a less-common look and actually would make for a bigger difference when he bulked up so much more than the new guy. It's just a shame how over-the-top it came across, even for Dragon Ball.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:29 am

Shaddy wrote:If people only like Super and dislike GT/Heroes because of Toriyama's involvement then why does literally fucking everyone hate Minus and like the Bardock special better? The answer is it's not true and saying that makes you look like a child who can't accept why people like things.
Exactly! It is a silly argument people like to use, ResF also got tonnes of hate too. I don't like BoG or ResF and think some of the older Z movies are actually better, but I like DBS and don't like GT. There is no pattern, I and am sure many other people like what they like regardless of what name is attached where. Hell the SS recolour argument that people say is only popular because of Toriyama, SS3 was made by Toriyama yet SSGSS has completely stomped on that form in terms of popularity and SS3 barely appeared in DBS!

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:42 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Exactly! It is a silly argument people like to use, ResF also got tonnes of hate too. I don't like BoG or ResF and think some of the older Z movies are actually better, but I like DBS and don't like GT. There is no pattern, I and am sure many other people like what they like regardless of what name is attached where. Hell the SS recolour argument that people say is only popular because of Toriyama, SS3 was made by Toriyama yet SSGSS has completely stomped on that form in terms of popularity and SS3 barely appeared in DBS!
Eh, there are lots of people who use the "Toriyama didn't make it, it sucks" argument. Just because there are people who hate stuff that he made does not mean there aren't other who do not use his absence from a product as an excuse. Just look at youtube's comment section.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:07 am

Cetra wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Eh, there are lots of people who use the "Toriyama didn't make it, it sucks" argument. Just because there are people who hate stuff that he made does not mean there aren't other who do not use his absence from a product as an excuse. Just look at youtube's comment section.
I'm in both of those camps. If Toriyama, then good or bad. If not, then bad.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Broly being back gives me some hope other movie characters can be adapted into the overall lore. Even if it's just cameos, Turles or Tarble getting a background appearances in this movie via flashbacks would be great, or Freeza acknowledging he HAD a brother at some point.

To be honest, I feel Turles could be worked in with everything weve learnt over the years about divine ki and the ties his tree has to the kais. He could have been out there absorbing massive amounts of fruit by eating not just one, but whole trees worth to stock up power to overthrow freeza, or he somehow found out about Beerus' orders and he's the target. Then he could come back and try to pursuade Vegeta to help and avenge his race, only to have his real goal being to double cross the gang and ensue in an all out brawl which puts Turles and Vegeta against Goku and Beerus. Naturally Vegeta would see sense by the end and know he's being played but still, I think it could be a good way to bring someone else into canon and have it progress on that point if this movie doesnt

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Broly's design has a lot of neon green.

His original design was pretty badass and I'd need to see how this incarnation can surpass the other one.

"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.