1. No, it wasn't. That's like saying that Gohan was stronger than Raditz in the Saiyan arc because he had one of his rage tantrums. Temp rage boosts do not make a character stronger than another permanently. Vegeta himself states in the BoG movie that 'in that moment I surpassed you, Kakarott!' which means it was just that, a moment. It wasn't permanent. No one said it was except you.ricky84 wrote:1. The "My Bulma" power boost was permanent. It was never stated nor impled anywhere in any media that he lost the power up.
2. The 2nd time was after training with Whis for 6 months (admitted by Goku himself and confirmed by Whis)
3. The 3rd time was after ROSAT training for 6 months and beating down Goku Black (who previously could take on Goku, Vegeta and Trunks all by himself)
4. In episode 122 when he as just a normal SSB out-performed both SSBx20 Goku from the hour special and Hit. This was explicitly acknowledged by many characters in the background.
2. I'll give you that one, even though it was a small window in the entire series that hardly mattered when the next enemy appeared. Still, he was better at that point.
3. Goku faced Zamasu at that point and not Black - so that data is kind of a grey area. And besides, at that point Goku is more comfortable with Kaio Ken in Blue form which makes him immensely superior to Vegeta.
4. Outperformed a Goku who achieved UI a few episodes back? You cannot claim that a Vegeta who had a spontaneous power burst is superior to SSBx20 Goku when Goku at that point can have a spontaneous UI. Goku is still better than Vegeta at that point.
Sorry, but I can give you 1 out of 4.