Top 10 out of 80 ToP fighters

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatJaiyaman
Banned

Top 10 out of 80 ToP fighters

Post by GreatJaiyaman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:31 pm

Forgive me if I posted in the wrong section. I just thought it would be fun to rank the top10 fighters in the tournament of power, fusions and transformations included. My list #1 Jiren, #2 UI Goku, #3 God Toppo, #4 Royal Blue Vegeta, #5 SS2 Kefla, #6 Anilazza, #7 Hit, #8 Frieza, #9 Dyspo, #10 Ultimate Gohan.

And Just for fun, where would you rank Blue Vegito, and Merged Zamasu?
VegettoEX is a snowflake

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Top 10 out of 80 ToP fighters

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:48 pm

I think Freeza is too low on your list.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

GreatJaiyaman
Banned

Post by GreatJaiyaman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I think Freeza is too low on your list.
Well, compared to Hit, he may have an edge in power, but not technique, where would you rank him?
VegettoEX is a snowflake

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:20 pm

Jiren
UI Goku
G.o.D Toppo and Vegeta (tied)
Aniraza
SSJ2 Kafla
Hit
Golden Freeza
Dyspo
Either Gohan or Android 17
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:35 pm

1. Jiren
2. UI Goku
3. Toppo
4. Vegeta
5. Anilaza
6. Hit
7. Kefla (she's more powerful, but I'm giving Hit the edge for skill and permanence)
8. Freeza
9. Gohan
10. 17

Dyspo would be 11. I don't think being the fastest is enough to put him above the others. If I were to add Vegetto Blue and Merged Zamasu, I reckon they might squeeze in between Goku and Toppo. This is them as they were in the Future Trunks arc though, Vegeta's new powerup might have pushed Vegetto above and beyond. Until proven otherwise, I maintain he can't use Ultra Instinct though.

Also, just for fun, here's what the list would be if nobody in the tournament received any new transformations. Anilaza and Kefla still happen because those were planned before the tournament.
1. Jiren
2. Anilaza
3. Goku
4. Hit
5. Vegeta
6. Freeza
7. Toppo
8. Kefla (Kale's weakness would drag her down)
9. Gohan
10. 17

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Ranking as of the current moment in time:
1: Jiren
2: Goku
3: Toppo
4: Vegeta
5: Anilaza
6: Hit
7: Kefla
8: Freeza
9: Dyspo
10: 17

Wow, Freeza ranks quite low on my list :/

I'd rank Vegetto Blue above Jiren (only based on how dumb strong Kefla was) and Merged Zamasu under Vegeta.
Last edited by TheShadowEmperor8055 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Mine is the same as yours, except that I would replace Ultimate Gohan with Android 17.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:55 pm

Wait how Dyspo lower than so many people. Dude is literally faster than everyone in the tournament. Ugh he should be top 6 minimum.

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:27 am

No particular order:

-Jiren.
-Goku.
-Toppo.
-Vegeta.
-Dyspo.
-Freeza.
-Android 17.
-Gohan.
-Android 18.
-Hit.

For composite fighters, replace 18 with Kefla and Gohan or Hit with Anilaza.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:46 am

I pretty much agree with TC's list, only I ranked Vegeta's new form below Anilaza and Kefla. He's only on par with KK+SSJB Goku, who could not do much against Kefla. In terms of power, I feel Anilaza is stronger than Kefla, but he has a major weakness, which is why I give her the nod. Hit and Frieza can easily be swapped; Frieza is clearly stronger, but Hit is the better overall fighter, and has an amazing ability to boot.

If we include Merged Zamasu and Vegito Blue, my list would look like:
#1 Jiren
#2 UI Goku
#3 Vegito Blue
#4 God Toppo
#5 Merged Zamasu
#6 SS2 Kefla
#7 Anilaza
#8 Royal Blue Vegeta
#9 Hit
#10 Frieza
#11 Dyspo
#12 Ultimate Gohan.

My ranking for Vegeta is subject to change depending on how he beats Toppo.
Last edited by fadeddreams5 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

TheOtherDude
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheOtherDude » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:46 am

Kataphrut wrote:1. Jiren
2. UI Goku
3. Toppo
4. Vegeta
5. Anilaza
6. Hit
7. Kefla (she's more powerful, but I'm giving Hit the edge for skill and permanence)
8. Freeza
9. Gohan
10. 17

Dyspo would be 11. I don't think being the fastest is enough to put him above the others. If I were to add Vegetto Blue and Merged Zamasu, I reckon they might squeeze in between Goku and Toppo. This is them as they were in the Future Trunks arc though, Vegeta's new powerup might have pushed Vegetto above and beyond. Until proven otherwise, I maintain he can't use Ultra Instinct though.

Also, just for fun, here's what the list would be if nobody in the tournament received any new transformations. Anilaza and Kefla still happen because those were planned before the tournament.
1. Jiren
2. Anilaza
3. Goku
4. Hit
5. Vegeta
6. Freeza
7. Toppo
9. Gohan
10. 17
You gotta be kidding me.... You’d rank Vegetto between Toppo and UI Goku..? Seriously?

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:31 am

TheOtherDude wrote:
Kataphrut wrote:1. Jiren
2. UI Goku
3. Toppo
4. Vegeta
5. Anilaza
6. Hit
8. Freeza
9. Gohan
10. 17

1. Jiren
2. Anilaza
3. Goku
4. Hit
5. Vegeta
6. Freeza
7. Toppo
9. Gohan
10. 17
You gotta be kidding me.... You’d rank Vegetto between Toppo and UI Goku..? Seriously?
As I said, I'm going by Future Trunks' version here. If Vegetto were to happen now, he might be above Jiren. He's certainly more powerful than UI Goku, but I give UI the edge for effectiveness, same reason I put Hit above Kefla. It's harder to say with Toppo, but I'm mainly going by how they are in relation to Beerus. It's ambiguous as to whether Vegetto Blue is stronger than Beerus or not, but Toppo has Beerus' skillset, while UI Goku is using an Angel technique.

Blade
I Live Here
Location: Contrary to popular belief, not on Kanzenshuu forums.

Post by Blade » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Here goes:

1) Jiren - This one's easy - he's the current 'wall' to surpass.
2) Ultra Instinct 'The Omen' Goku - He's the only one who has given Jiren any real hassle so far.
3) Kefla - Even Broli Kale gave Super Saiyan Blue Goku a good beating, and this is the only fighter apart from Jiren to awaken 'Ultra Instinct' in Goku.I think that's notable.
4) Whatever Vegeta's latest iteration of Blue is called - I'm edging my bets here on the assumption that he's stronger than Toppo. We'll see after Sunday.
5) Toppo - As explained above, this could switch depending on how things go on Sunday.
6) Anilaza - It took everyone at full power to take him down, so he clearly packs a wallop, but being big, heavy and hard to fell doesn't necessarily equate to being top of the tree in Dragonball.
7) Hit - Dyspo gave him a tough time, but I'm still thinking he edges it.
8 ) Dyspo - As explained in the narrative, he's not all that great a fighter if not for his speed, but I'd still see him beating either of the characters I've ranked lower than him in a 1:1
9) Golden Freeza - I'd say he's probably a better fighter than Dyspo, but he'd probably be defeated on his own.
10) 17 - Again, it's hard to say - we've seen 17 duke it out with Super Saiyan Blue Goku at this point, so there's no telling how strong he really is. If I were to try and make sense of a nonsensical situation, I'd say that he's only survived as long as he has because he doesn't tire (infinite energy) and because he's smart. In any case, I think he's stronger than Gohan via whatever logic has decided to resurrect the character and bring him to the fore.
'Multiculturalism means nothing in Japan, for every outside culture must pass first through the Japanese filter, rendering it entirely Japanese in the process.' - Julian Cope.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:04 pm

In terms of power

1. Jiren
2. God of Destruction
3. Ultra Instinct Goku
4. Super Saiyan 2 Kefla

It's arguable if Toppo is below those two.

5. Super Saiyan Royal Blue Vegeta
6. Aniraza
7. Golden Frieza
8. Hit
9. Ultimate Gohan
10. Android 17

Again it's arguable if perhaps Hit just from power level alone is inferior to Ultimate Gohan and Android 17.

Super Saiyan Blue Vegito would be a tad above God of Destruction Toppo and Merged Zamasu a tad below.

Blade
I Live Here
Location: Contrary to popular belief, not on Kanzenshuu forums.

Post by Blade » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:43 pm

Bullza wrote: 7. Golden Frieza
8. Hit
I know that Freeza did mental-training in Hell and all, but I still think Hit is much stronger than him. I mean, can you imagine Freeza managing to challenge Jiren as Hit did? I'm not so sure.
'Multiculturalism means nothing in Japan, for every outside culture must pass first through the Japanese filter, rendering it entirely Japanese in the process.' - Julian Cope.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Blade wrote:I know that Freeza did mental-training in Hell and all, but I still think Hit is much stronger than him. I mean, can you imagine Freeza managing to challenge Jiren as Hit did? I'm not so sure.
In terms of power level then Golden Frieza should be significantly higher than Hit but with his techniques I think Hit would still probably win but not as easily as I originally thought.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:12 pm

Fusion Zamasu Universal Hax Invincibility Mode (Anime)
Jiren
Kafla/ Vegetto / Fusion Zamasu (Anime)
Goku ToP Arc last quarter (and no, that he wins a beam struggle against Zamasu and is half dead after that does not make him equal)
Jishou Hakaishin Toppo, Vegeta BluRay Edition
Anilaza
Shin Golden Freeza, Legendary Super Saiyajin Kale (actual Broly mode with no control from mere potential)
Hit, 17, Gohan
Dispo, Pirina, Saonel
Caulifla
Cabba
18, Frost, Piccolo, Magetta
Botamo, Tenshinhan, Kuririn, Roshi
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Amir
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Amir » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:33 pm

1) Jiren - (Beyond GOD level)
2) GOD Toppo - (literally GOD level)
3) Defence UI Goku - ( No GOD level power but has Ultra dodge reaction, better than anyone in the TOP, still can almost be tagged by Kefla)
4) Hit - (weaker than Aniraza in raw power but time skip, immense durability, dimension cross, improvement and *time lock*)
5) Kefla - (2x the Genki Dama, lacks any skill and special attacks)
6) Ultra Blue Vegeta - (A bit above KK20X, probably will change that after the next episode though)
7) Aniraza - (As strong as Blue Kaioken x5 roughly)
8) Golden Frieza - (Equal to Blue)
9) Android 17 - (A bit below Blue but has infinite energy and barrier which carry him forth)
10) Dyspo - (Faster than everyone, but weaker than Ultimate Gohan. Can't seriously damage SSJB tiers but can be tagged and low his guard)

Dyspo compared to 17, Vegeta\Kefla compared to Hit and UI Goku compared to GOD Toppo are all easily arguable, that's just my opinion.

Spider-Man
Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:12 pm

1-Jiren
    2-UI Goku
      3-GoD Toppo
        4-Royal Blue Vegeta
          5-SS2 Kefla
            6-Anilaza
              7-Hit
                8-Golden Frieza
                  9-Android 17
                    10-Ultimate Gohan.

Peripuff

Post by Peripuff » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Assuming everyone is at their current max power:

1. Jiren
                    2. Goku
                    3. Toppo
                    4. Anilaza
                    5. Hit
                    6. Kefla
                    7. Vegeta
                    8. Dyspo
                    9. Freeza
                    10. 17

Keep in mind that Toppo, Vegeta, Freeza and 17 may move around depending on their performance in today's episode