Does frieza have God of destruction ki?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Does frieza have God of destruction ki?

Post by julianix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:01 am

Just wondering if anyone else noticed this or not. But how in the high heavens did frieza not die from toppos hakai? Shouldn't frieza be erased. Also when frieza first put his hand out to stop toppos power it looked to me that he stopped it for a moment before it engulfed him. Then we look back at the way he stopped sidras energy while goku had no chance.

pacz360
I Live Here

Re: Does frieza have God of destruction ki?

Post by pacz360 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:09 am

julianix wrote:Just wondering if anyone else noticed this or not. But how in the high heavens did frieza not die from toppos hakai? Shouldn't frieza be erased. Also when frieza first put his hand out to stop toppos power it looked to me that he stopped it for a moment before it engulfed him. Then we look back at the way he stopped sidras energy while goku had no chance.
Sidra only gave his minion a small amount of it
Toppo stated he's was holding back on freeza otherwise he would be disqualified
Not hard dude

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:27 am

I'm pretty sure that normal ki or god ki can overwhelm/resist Hakaishin ki if you have enough of it. Hence why Jiren is above Belmod.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:46 am

julianix wrote:Just wondering if anyone else noticed this or not. But how in the high heavens did frieza not die from toppos hakai? Shouldn't frieza be erased. Also when frieza first put his hand out to stop toppos power it looked to me that he stopped it for a moment before it engulfed him. Then we look back at the way he stopped sidras energy while goku had no chance.
If your ki is big enough you can resist stuff. Also, Freeza was in golden form when he compressed that hakai ball, while Goku was in base. Ssj blue Goku could do the same.

And about your question, no Freeza has normal ki.

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kanious » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Freeza is strong and probably can resist a "weak" hakai.

Toppo also probably didn't meant to kill Freeza as he would be disqualified

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:20 pm

He didn't die because Toppo was holding back. Toppo even stated he could kill Frieza but was choosing not to because he'd be disqualified.

The only thing Frieza really has is that he's a bit tougher the Toppo thought and it did him absolutely no good.

Edit: Also lets not overblow Frieza's feat with Sidra's energy. He was Golden when the attack was used on him (so about even with Goku Blue) and it still to a bit of effort to get it under control. Goku was in base when he was stuck, had Frieza been in his Final Form its very likely he's be just as helpless as Goku.

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Post by ToshioWrites » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Frieza does not have god ki , he uses normal ki but he has so much of it he can handle a certain (tiny) amount of hakai energy