Who else loves Goku's animalistic ROARS of ferocity when in Omen and MUI ?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Re: Who else loves Goku's animalistic ROARS of ferocity when in Omen and MUI ?

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Bansho64 wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote: That's just how some people are. For them, that may not even be that rude. I know tons of people who swear and talk loudly, and think that it's normal, because it's their natural way of behaving
Good for them. I swear myself from time to time, but that above post I called out was just plain uncalled for and antagonistic for no reason, something that's against the forum rules.
Come on, he was so nice about it, he even said "good day" to him. I've seen way worse things on here
Get Fucked, C_unt

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote: Come on, he was so nice about it, he even said "good day" to him. I've seen way worse things on here
There wasn't anything nice about it, at all. Like someone said on the last page, adding "no offense" to it doesn't make it any better. It's just plain obnoxious. I'm pretty sure that's not how you make a point to someone. It's against the rules of the site. I'm not even trying to mini-mod, I'm just calling it as it is.
Be respectful of your peers. While maintained exclusively in English, this is truly a global community with fans from all walks of life. Your opinions must be expressed with civility. Rudeness (including slanderous words) and personal attacks against members — of this community or otherwise — will not be tolerated

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:38 pm

Bansho64 wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote: Come on, he was so nice about it, he even said "good day" to him. I've seen way worse things on here
There wasn't anything nice about it, at all. Like someone said on the last page, adding "no offense" to it doesn't make it any better. It's just plain obnoxious. I'm pretty sure that's not how you make a point to someone.
Be respectful of your peers. While maintained exclusively in English, this is truly a global community with fans from all walks of life. Your opinions must be expressed with civility. Rudeness (including slanderous words) and personal attacks against members — of this community or otherwise — will not be tolerated
Well that's your interpretation. Just cause you find the "no offence" obnoxious, it doesn't mean that the message isn't conveyed properly. I'm sorry, but after some of the shit I've seen/heard, that just sounds like childplay to me. There's nothing offensive about it for anyone who's past middle school
Get Fucked, C_unt

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote: Well that's your interpretation. Just cause you find the "no offence" obnoxious, it doesn't mean that the message isn't conveyed properly. I'm sorry, but after some of the shit I've seen/heard, that just sounds like childplay to me. There's nothing offensive about it for anyone who's past middle school
When I was calling it obnoxious, I was referring to the whole post, not the "no offense". I was saying that saying that at the end doesn't make it any better.

There's no differing interpretations, only facts. And the fact is that the rules themselves, as I just quoted, say otherwise, so it's wrong. The same list of rules that everyone agrees to when they sign up.
Last edited by Bansho64 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Bansho64 wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote: Well that's your interpretation. Just cause you find the "no offence" obnoxious, it doesn't mean that the message isn't conveyed properly. I'm sorry, but after some of the shit I've seen/heard, that just sounds like childplay to me. There's nothing offensive about it for anyone who's past middle school
The rules themselves, as I just quoted, say otherwise, so it's wrong. The same list of rules that everyone agrees to when they sign up. Period.
Nobody reads that stuff :lol:
Get Fucked, C_unt

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote: Nobody reads that stuff :lol:
If you didn't read them, fine, but they're there and they're the rules of the site. You can't speak for every other person here though. I'd rather not continue having a back and forth though. The post wasn't okay. That's all I had to say.

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote: Nobody reads that stuff :lol
You right lol

Being civil's alright, but sometimes saying some blunt remarks are fun. I'm sure it isn't that big of a deal to him, because if it was, ZenkaiBoosts would be making a wall of text about it by now.
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Logania wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote: Nobody reads that stuff :lol
You right lol

Being civil's alright, but sometimes saying some blunt remarks are fun. I'm sure it isn't that big of a deal to him, because if it was, ZenkaiBoosts would be making a wall of text about it by now.
Exactly :D I laughed my ass off reading that comment, sometimes funny remarks like that are needed
Bansho64 wrote: The post wasn't okay. That's all I had to say.
It's not like it was even directed at you personally. If anyone has the right to complain (it would still be oversensitive bitching to do so, but whatevs), that's ZenkaiBoosts, since the post directed at him
Get Fucked, C_unt

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote: It's not like it was even directed at you personally. If anyone has the right to complain (it would still be oversensitive bitching to do so, but whatevs), that's ZenkaiBoosts, since the post directed at him
It doesn't have to be directed towards me, it just wasn't cool. Again, there were a millions and one of other ways to say that.

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Bansho64 wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote: It's not like it was even directed at you personally. If anyone has the right to complain (it would still be oversensitive bitching to do so, but whatevs), that's ZenkaiBoosts, since the post directed at him
It doesn't have to be directed towards me, it just wasn't cool. Again, there were a millions and one of other ways to say that.
Yeah, but he said it in the funny way
Get Fucked, C_unt

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:20 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote: Yeah, but he said it in the funny way
Whether some found it funny or not is irrelevant. One doesn't have to be oversensitive to see that it was a rude thing to say.

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Bansho64 wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote: Yeah, but he said it in the funny way
Whether some found it funny or not is irrelevant. One doesn't have to be oversensitive to see that it was a rude thing to say.
Oh, come on, you're 16 just like me, you should know how to have some fun
Get Fucked, C_unt

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:44 am

Bansho64 wrote:
Look, your offended delicate flower/moral policeman routine only makes me want to show you what REALLY is obnoxious and rude.

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:30 am

Saturnine wrote:
Bansho64 wrote:
Look, your offended delicate flower/moral policeman routine only makes me want to show you what REALLY is obnoxious and rude.
How about we ALL drop this little debate and bring things back around, lest we get the attention of the mods and have to explain ourselves?

===

With that in mind, to bring things back on topic, I hope to see more echoing roars from Son Goku in the future.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:50 am

Stop acting like rude pricks breaking the forum rules... Behave like decent human beings. And get back to the topic. Seriously.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:58 am

Vegeta_Sama wrote:Nobody reads that stuff :lol:
Most do, which is why they're not being issued account strikes. Account strikes add up to temporary/permanent bans, which revoke access to the entirety of the Kanzenshuu website. If you value the contributions here on the forum and the endless resources of the website-proper, perhaps you may want to re-evaluate your agenda here.
Saturnine wrote:Look, your offended delicate flower/moral policeman routine only makes me want to show you what REALLY is obnoxious and rude.
If you just want to be an obnoxious person, I'm sure there are plenty of other communities out there that would welcome you with open arms, We, however, won't tolerate it.

All would do best to, indeed, review the community guidelines. It is also most helpful to simply report posts and move on, rather than stooping to low levels of antagonistic behavior yourselves. If you don't fall for the trap of playing their game, they tend to suffocate from boredom and find another playground elsewhere.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:21 am

Well, I'm glad that's done.

Anyway, I'm glad the topic creator pointed that out. I dont catch details like these easily.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:46 am

VegettoEX wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote:Nobody reads that stuff :lol:
Most do, which is why they're not being issued account strikes. Account strikes add up to temporary/permanent bans, which revoke access to the entirety of the Kanzenshuu website. If you value the contributions here on the forum and the endless resources of the website-proper, perhaps you may want to re-evaluate your agenda here.
Saturnine wrote:Look, your offended delicate flower/moral policeman routine only makes me want to show you what REALLY is obnoxious and rude.
If you just want to be an obnoxious person, I'm sure there are plenty of other communities out there that would welcome you with open arms, We, however, won't tolerate it.

All would do best to, indeed, review the community guidelines. It is also most helpful to simply report posts and move on, rather than stooping to low levels of antagonistic behavior yourselves. If you don't fall for the trap of playing their game, they tend to suffocate from boredom and find another playground elsewhere.
You're kinda late pal. The debate has been settled already :lol:
Last edited by Vegeta_Sama on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get Fucked, C_unt

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:47 am

I didn't notice the roars. Was a bit distracted by that weird "sucking through a straw" sound that Nozawa did right before Goku transformed. Unless that's what you meant?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:51 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote:I didn't notice the roars. Was a bit distracted by that weird "sucking through a straw" sound that Nozawa did right before Goku transformed. Unless that's what you meant?
You thought about a straw, huh...