What is Freeza gonna do now?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cetra
I Live Here

Re: What is Freeza gonna do now?

Post by Cetra » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:54 am

If he is smart he looks for Dragon Balls, wishes for immortality just to later get owned by a Mafuuba.

If he is really smart he will never be seen again.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Post by ToshioWrites » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:07 am

Punch one of his subordinates for 4 months and achieve platinum form , go to earth and get killed again

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:15 am

He’s going to drag down the mortal rating of U7 even more.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:17 am

Frieza is cornered:

- If he tries to conquer new planets and resume his evil methods, the Gods/Z Fighters will eventually notice that and confront him (and he would obviously lose);
- If he decides to invade Earth another time to try to have his revenge, Goku has the King of All's button in case things get bad (there is also Whis who can rewind time, and Beerus who can erase souls from existence);
- If he tries to gather the Dragon Balls to wish for immortality, he still won't have the advantage over the Z Fighters because they know how to counter an immortal enemy with the Mafuba (see Future Zamasu).

Frieza could possibly try to travel to another Universe and build a new empire there. For example, he could build a new empire and start a new business in the fragile Universe 9, where the God of Destruction Sidra is weak-minded and passive. He could also try to go to Universe 6 and make an alliance with Frost, although I'm not so sure that Frost would side with Frieza again, plus Frost lost his empire and is a fugitive after his horrible business scheme was exposed.

Right now, I think that Frieza should just try to help the Z Fighters and the Gods however he can before trying to enact any evil plan. He has made way too many enemies and needs to amend before going on the offensive.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:20 am

WittyUsername wrote:He’s going to drag down the mortal rating of U7 even more.
Not necessarily. Beerus is a lazy git, Freeza destroying some life maybe a good thing.

GreatSaiyaJeff
Regular

Post by GreatSaiyaJeff » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 am

The same thing he does every night Pinky...try to take over the universe!

The pinky, the pinky, the pinky and the FREEZA! FREEZA! FREEZA! FREEZA!
"I just realized something. Honestly... it kinda doesn't matter where I go... whether I'm alive or dead... I'm still pretty dandy." - Space Dandy

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jplaya2023 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:09 am

who are all those people frieza found i thought his entire army was destroyed.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:14 am

jplaya2023 wrote:who are all those people frieza found i thought his entire army was destroyed.
The Freeza force is like Team Rocket. You will always find some crapbags around that return to him.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:31 am

Probably get killed by a new character :p

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Who knows what Toriyama's plans with him are. I would like for Freeza to stick around because I really like his character, but I don't think he should ever become a good guy, nor do I believe Toriyama will make him one. He should become, at best, neutral although I would personally prefer him to be an anti-villain which could be a quite fitting role for him.

As for what he could do, maybe he can expand his army in other universes, especially Universe 9, and he could also hire Frost and give him some territories to control as it used to be with King Cold. In the meantime he can keep on training and fighting to further improve, with the ultimate goal of getting his revenge on Goku and to rule above Zeno and all the universes.

I wouldn't mind it if Freeza was the latest villain of all Dragon Ball. Basically his goal would be similar to Goku but with evil intents - he would strive to become the best fighter possible to take over the universes and become the ultimate God. He may also cooperate with Goku and the others again in the future while he still secretly builds his evil plans.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Well Roh did say he was more like a GoD then Sidra and Beerus did him a solid so...... There's always becoming the next GoD of Universe 7 since Goku and Vegeta don't want the gig.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:02 pm

I'd rather he play the role as a mercenary/anti-villain. Only help out the main cast when it benefits him. Freeza is not dumb enough to try and take over the universe, because there are far too many factors working against his for that to happen. But you never know with that guy. He did state that one day he would rule over Zeno, so his diabolic mastermind days aren't behind just yet.

MrBlackFox
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MrBlackFox » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:10 pm

I really hope Frieza will never be annilhated again, cause it'd be a pretty silly solution
I fear he could be killed by that new movie saiyan as a show of his strenght, otherwise Is maybe The first time I prefer to not see a character every again, I loved him at the Top and current he's among my series favourites, better know he is alive and kicking

Raphael_Z
Beyond Newbie

Post by Raphael_Z » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:23 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:Frieza is cornered:

- If he tries to conquer new planets and resume his evil methods, the Gods/Z Fighters will eventually notice that and confront him (and he would obviously lose);
- If he decides to invade Earth another time to try to have his revenge, Goku has the King of All's button in case things get bad (there is also Whis who can rewind time, and Beerus who can erase souls from existence);
- If he tries to gather the Dragon Balls to wish for immortality, he still won't have the advantage over the Z Fighters because they know how to counter an immortal enemy with the Mafuba (see Future Zamasu).

Frieza could possibly try to travel to another Universe and build a new empire there. For example, he could build a new empire and start a new business in the fragile Universe 9, where the God of Destruction Sidra is weak-minded and passive. He could also try to go to Universe 6 and make an alliance with Frost, although I'm not so sure that Frost would side with Frieza again, plus Frost lost his empire and is a fugitive after his horrible business scheme was exposed.

Right now, I think that Frieza should just try to help the Z Fighters and the Gods however he can before trying to enact any evil plan. He has made way too many enemies and needs to amend before going on the offensive.
You remember that scene in RoF with Whis and Beerus discussing Frieza, right? (that Beerus was 1000% aware of Frieza's empire and it was he who suggested destroying the Saiyan planet).

As long as Frieza doesn't try to DESTROY to Earth (and thus all the delicious food that Beerus loves), he basically has carte-blanche to do what he wants with the other planets. He basically is doing Beerus' job for him. It wouldn't surprise me to see Beerus training him to be the next G.o.D. candidate since Beerus really gives 0 sh*** about his own job.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:24 pm

He will pick his nose for whatever happens between the end of the ToP and the start of the movie. If there is a time-skip that is. He will probably be slaughtered by somebody in the movie either by the new saiyan or Vegeta or both or Goku or Krillin or men from the local senior home or the average small child.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:33 pm

I think someone here once came up with an interesting scenario, which would be Freeza pulling a Frost and try to achieve power and glory by posing as some sort of galactic philanthropist all the while dealing in shady business without anyone from Earth finding out about it. Since only a handful of people know that know that Freeza has more than one form, no one would recognize him if he always stayed in his forth one. As for the name? Coincidence.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:57 pm

You remember that scene in RoF with Whis and Beerus discussing Frieza, right? (that Beerus was 1000% aware of Frieza's empire and it was he who suggested destroying the Saiyan planet).
Right, I forgot that Beerus is an utterly incompetent deity and should be replaced for Universe 7's sake.
As long as Frieza doesn't try to DESTROY to Earth (and thus all the delicious food that Beerus loves), he basically has carte-blanche to do what he wants with the other planets.
But surely Goku and friends wouldn't stand for it? Or are mortal beings truly so selfish and egoistical?

MrBlackFox
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MrBlackFox » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:59 pm

And guys, don't forget Frieza has seen mafuba at the tournament, he probably knows how to counter it

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:11 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: But surely Goku and friends wouldn't stand for it? Or are mortal beings truly so selfish and egoistical?
Oh great, another Zamasu roleplayer :problem:. Come on man this gimmick is super lame.