Zalama, Planet Sadala, will these stories be addressed?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Zalama, Planet Sadala, will these stories be addressed?

Post by PFM18 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:36 pm

There are just such an insane amount of potential for stories that can be done as of where we stand in Dragon Ball Super right now.

Zalama, the creator of the Super Dragon Balls has been mentioned but we have never seen him or heard of him other than the one comment. I would like to see that he is in fact the highest entity in the Dragon Ball multiverse, given that he created Super Shenron who is super powerful. I think it would be fitting for the dragon ball series for the character on top of the universal hierarchy is one who created the strongest Dragon Balls. Also it would serve as a replacement for the Zenos being the highest on the food chain because they are essentially brainless children.

Then there's the Planet Sadala arc that could be made given the interactions we have seen from Cabba and Vegeta and how Goku would probably wanna meet some strong people. Cabba promised to take Vegeta to show him the king of PLanet Sadala and there was a mentor-student relationship developed there that I would want to see more of. Also seeing the entirety of the Universe 6 Saiyans would be cool.

Then there's the fact that the 6 universes that could have been revived by 17's wish being that they were erased by Zeno also, on top of the 4 universes that didnt participate in the ToP we still have TEN universes that we could explore the characters from and have stories develop from.

I guess the question is, there are so many different possibilities for future stories within the series that haven't even been touched upon. Do you think anything will be done about these things? Right now the series just feels incomplete with all of these things that can be explored and I want to see if you guys think that they WILL be explored in a new series, or movies etc etc

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Re: Zalama, Planet Sadala, will these stories be addressed?

Post by ToshioWrites » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Sadala will definitely happen.

Zalama will be the final villain of the show

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:06 pm

ToshioWrites wrote:Sadala will definitely happen.

Zalama will be the final villain of the show
Well I guess Zalama being a villian would be kinda cool but I think I would just prefer if he was THE god of Dragon Ball.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:32 am

I continue to be baffled by this bizarre push for a "Planet Sadala arc". We've already seen enough of what we have to from them and from Saiyans in general. What exactly is the narrative potential?

DB doesn't tend to explore it's own lore in such a linear or predictable fashion. I'll keep hoping for fresh surprises rather than fanboy fantasy fulfillment.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:51 am

Sadal will most definitely happen, maybe as soon as the next movie as that Saiyan could be from there.

We got to see the creator of earth's balls and then the Namakian ones so it makes sense we'll see the creator of this set as well. Keep in mind that he or her might be a good person so don't be disappointed if Zalama isn't a villain as there's nothing that says he/she will be.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:50 pm

It is clear that we will see Planet Sadala one day. It has been hinted at several times in the show. We actually had a glimpe of this world in the Tournament of Power arc, when Cabba went there to recruit Renso for the Tournament. Here are a few pictures of how Sadala's wilderness looks like:

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

As for the Dragon-God Zalama, I don't want him to be a villain. The 'Fallen God' archetype is Zamasu's gimmick and I don't want anyone to deprive him of that.