Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:06 pm

zarmack wrote:If that's true then why does he still keep going on and on about Saiyan pride in both GT and Super? Then why did he beg Goku to avenge their race and their parents on Namek? Then why does he still call himself the Saiyan Prince in both GT and Super? Then why is he so interested in going to Planet Sadala and wishing back U6 in the ToP? If he had stopped caring then none of this would still be going on.
Him having an interest in Sadala is through his curiosity and attachment through Cabba, also the Namek thing was before he changed. Also if he really wanted or cared that much about his race after Cell saga, he would have wished it back by then, but ofcourse hasn't

User avatar
AnimeNation101
I Live Here
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:06 pm

zarmack wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
zarmack wrote:
Remember RoF? Vegeta was still pissed that Freeza blew up Planet Vegeta. And if Vegeta is "not that kind of person anymore" then why is he so eager to go to U6 Planet Sadala? Why is the normally anti-social Vegeta so quick to get along with Cabba (who just happens to by another full-blooded Saiyan)?

Also, there are several practical reasons why the Z-crew would want to have a lot of U6 Saiyans move to a new Planet Vegeta in U7. Goku & Vegeta can't defend the universe forever, let alone by themselves all of the time as the Black arc shown. By bringing in these U6 Saiyans they could raise generations of powerful warriors and heroes for U7 long after they are gone and raise U7's mortal level.

1. “Pissed” is quite the exaggeration. He wasn’t raging everywhere screaming like he did when Beerus slapped Bulma. He showed zero emotion and even made a joke at Freeza before he proceeded to beat his ass. Sure, Vegeta will always be mad that Freeza blew up his planet but he isn’t pissed as he doesn’t hold that big of a grudge.

2. Of course he would want to go to Planet Sadala. Because he hasn’t seen full blooded saiyans in a while and would be interested in whats going on over there and with Cabba being the first one he’s seen in a while, he’d connect the nmost with him. Doesn’t at all mean he wants to wish back his destroyed planet and the saiyans or wants to become a ruler over saiyans.

Its not in Vegeta’s character to wish back a race of saiyans or even his parents who he knew where blood thirst savages who have killed many. And its not in his character to leave Earth and his family to rule over saiyans as its been proven multiple times that he cares way more for his family on earth than his saiyan race and even parents. Hell, he cared more about wishing for immortality than wishing back his race with the Dragon balls which just goes to show that even back when he was evil, he didn’t care enough to wish back his people or planet. And we all know that even if he tried to bring his family, Bulma and Trunks would want to stay on Earth as Bulma has a lot of her family and friends on earth and all her research and Trunks won’t go if Goten can’t and we all know Goten wouldn’t be allowed to go. Its the same reason why Vegeta won’t be a god of destruction. He’s not that kinda of person anymore and he wouldn’t want to leave his family.

3. The whole successor reason ain’t that good either. For one, Goku and Vegeta aren’t even thinking about having successors to protect the planet. And even if they did, they would focus on training their own descendants rather than taking U6 saiyans away from their own planet to defend U7. And again, you have yet to give and excuse for the biggest problem besides this whole thing being against Vegeta’s character. Why would the U6 saiyans want or need to go to U7 anyway?

Again, nothing hints at any of this stuff ever happening which is why is sounds so much like a fanfic.
1. Nobody said a thing about wishing back the U7 Saiyans. You are putting words in my mouth smh.

2. If its "not in his character" then why does he still keep going on and on about Saiyan pride in both GT and Super? Then why did he beg Goku to avenge their race and their parents on Namek? If it was "not in his character" then none of this would still be going on.

3. The "why didn't he try to wish back his parents" argument is easily debunked when you realize that Shenron and Porunga can't bring back a large group of people that have been dead for over a year.
1. That helps my point even more. If Vegeta doesn’t acre enough to resurrect his U7 race and parents, than why in hell would he care about resurrecting the Planet that wouldn’t even have any of them? Why would he care about bringing back an empty rock in space? That just makes the whole thing seem even more useless

2. Look at you using NAMEK SAGA VEGETA and Vegeta in GT (which doens’t apply to the main series continuity at all) as if either version of Vegeta is anything like the Vegeta of modern day in DBS. And anytime he speaks on saiyan pride in DBS, he’s either referring to himself or the saiyans left like Goku and co. So thats poor evidence for that argument. Again, he’s been talking about pride for a while now and has had many chances to bring back the saiyans. Yet he hasn’t. Again, not in his character.

3. Ok but Shenron was able to bring back Freeza who was dead for more than that. Yet Vegeta still never bothered to resurrect them. So yeah, your point that he would want to resurrect his parents is, again, invalid. And he has the Super Dragon Balls too. Yet he never looked for them to resurrect his planet, his people, or his parents.


Because, say it with me now, ITS NOT IN HIS CHARACTER. So unless the movie does something that chances his character or the arc where he goes to Sadala chances his character, your idea is like that of a fanfic, imo.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by zarmack » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:09 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
zarmack wrote:If that's true then why does he still keep going on and on about Saiyan pride in both GT and Super? Then why did he beg Goku to avenge their race and their parents on Namek? Then why does he still call himself the Saiyan Prince in both GT and Super? Then why is he so interested in going to Planet Sadala and wishing back U6 in the ToP? If he had stopped caring then none of this would still be going on.
Him having an interest in Sadala is through his curiosity and attachment through Cabba, also the Namek thing was before he changed. Also if he really wanted or cared that much about his race after Cell saga, he would have wished it back by then, but ofcourse hasn't
He didn't because that's beyond the Dragonball's power (1 year deadline) and the fact the he never even got the chance to use them in the first place.

User avatar
CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:16 pm

zarmack wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:
zarmack wrote:If that's true then why does he still keep going on and on about Saiyan pride in both GT and Super? Then why did he beg Goku to avenge their race and their parents on Namek? Then why does he still call himself the Saiyan Prince in both GT and Super? Then why is he so interested in going to Planet Sadala and wishing back U6 in the ToP? If he had stopped caring then none of this would still be going on.
Him having an interest in Sadala is through his curiosity and attachment through Cabba, also the Namek thing was before he changed. Also if he really wanted or cared that much about his race after Cell saga, he would have wished it back by then, but ofcourse hasn't
He didn't because that's beyond the Dragonball's power (1 year deadline) and the fact the he never even got the chance to use them in the first place.
If he had any concerns about his race he wouldn't have nonchalantly killed Nappa, ignore Raditz death, wish immortality instead of reviving one of his comrades. Also don't you think he would have asked Bulma or gone out searching the Super Dragonballs if he really was in on to save his race?

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by zarmack » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:23 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
zarmack wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:

1. “Pissed” is quite the exaggeration. He wasn’t raging everywhere screaming like he did when Beerus slapped Bulma. He showed zero emotion and even made a joke at Freeza before he proceeded to beat his ass. Sure, Vegeta will always be mad that Freeza blew up his planet but he isn’t pissed as he doesn’t hold that big of a grudge.

2. Of course he would want to go to Planet Sadala. Because he hasn’t seen full blooded saiyans in a while and would be interested in whats going on over there and with Cabba being the first one he’s seen in a while, he’d connect the nmost with him. Doesn’t at all mean he wants to wish back his destroyed planet and the saiyans or wants to become a ruler over saiyans.

Its not in Vegeta’s character to wish back a race of saiyans or even his parents who he knew where blood thirst savages who have killed many. And its not in his character to leave Earth and his family to rule over saiyans as its been proven multiple times that he cares way more for his family on earth than his saiyan race and even parents. Hell, he cared more about wishing for immortality than wishing back his race with the Dragon balls which just goes to show that even back when he was evil, he didn’t care enough to wish back his people or planet. And we all know that even if he tried to bring his family, Bulma and Trunks would want to stay on Earth as Bulma has a lot of her family and friends on earth and all her research and Trunks won’t go if Goten can’t and we all know Goten wouldn’t be allowed to go. Its the same reason why Vegeta won’t be a god of destruction. He’s not that kinda of person anymore and he wouldn’t want to leave his family.

3. The whole successor reason ain’t that good either. For one, Goku and Vegeta aren’t even thinking about having successors to protect the planet. And even if they did, they would focus on training their own descendants rather than taking U6 saiyans away from their own planet to defend U7. And again, you have yet to give and excuse for the biggest problem besides this whole thing being against Vegeta’s character. Why would the U6 saiyans want or need to go to U7 anyway?

Again, nothing hints at any of this stuff ever happening which is why is sounds so much like a fanfic.
1. Nobody said a thing about wishing back the U7 Saiyans. You are putting words in my mouth smh.

2. If its "not in his character" then why does he still keep going on and on about Saiyan pride in both GT and Super? Then why did he beg Goku to avenge their race and their parents on Namek? If it was "not in his character" then none of this would still be going on.

3. The "why didn't he try to wish back his parents" argument is easily debunked when you realize that Shenron and Porunga can't bring back a large group of people that have been dead for over a year.
1. That helps my point even more. If Vegeta doesn’t acre enough to resurrect his U7 race and parents, than why in hell would he care about resurrecting the Planet that wouldn’t even have any of them? Why would he care about bringing back an empty rock in space? That just makes the whole thing seem even more useless

2. Look at you using NAMEK SAGA VEGETA and Vegeta in GT (which doens’t apply to the main series continuity at all) as if either version of Vegeta is anything like the Vegeta of modern day in DBS. And anytime he speaks on saiyan pride in DBS, he’s either referring to himself or the saiyans left like Goku and co. So thats poor evidence for that argument. Again, he’s been talking about pride for a while now and has had many chances to bring back the saiyans. Yet he hasn’t. Again, not in his character.

3. Ok but Shenron was able to bring back Freeza who was dead for more than that. Yet Vegeta still never bothered to resurrect them. So yeah, your point that he would want to resurrect his parents is, again, invalid. And he has the Super Dragon Balls too. Yet he never looked for them to resurrect his planet, his people, or his parents.


Because, say it with me now, ITS NOT IN HIS CHARACTER. So unless the movie does something that chances his character or the arc where he goes to Sadala chances his character, your idea is like that of a fanfic, imo.
1. If you paid attention to my first post, the point was that the revived planet could used as colony for the U6 Saiyans if Goku & Vegeta manage to meet King Sadala. That way, more saiyans could be raised in U7 and increase U7's mortal level (U7's low mortal level was the reason why it was targeted for erasure in the ToP arc).

2. Continuity doesn't matter, the core characterization is the same. When he speaks about Saiyan pride he's logically speaking about the race in general (their biology is why they got as far as they got in the first place). And no, he didn't have "many chances" to resurrected them due to the Dragon's limits.

3. The rules of Shenron of Porunga was that they can't bring back a large group of people that have been dead for over a year. And why would he bring back his parents if they would have no one to rule over? That wouldn't make any sense, you just debunked your own arguments.

And Vegeta never had any access to the Super DragonBalls either. They are scattered across the entire multiverse and can only be used once every 1000 years. And remember, his main goal for winning the ToP was to use the Super DBs to was back Planet Sadala: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw2JcCpzyMg

So that debunks that argument too.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by zarmack » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:29 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
zarmack wrote:
CTAkuma wrote: Him having an interest in Sadala is through his curiosity and attachment through Cabba, also the Namek thing was before he changed. Also if he really wanted or cared that much about his race after Cell saga, he would have wished it back by then, but ofcourse hasn't
He didn't because that's beyond the Dragonball's power (1 year deadline) and the fact the he never even got the chance to use them in the first place.
If he had any concerns about his race he wouldn't have nonchalantly killed Nappa, ignore Raditz death, wish immortality instead of reviving one of his comrades. Also don't you think he would have asked Bulma or gone out searching the Super Dragonballs if he really was in on to save his race?
If he didn't have any concerns about his race then his death speech to Goku on Namek wouldn't have happened. He also offered Goku to join him right before their 1st battle in Z. And he never had any access to the Super DragonBalls either. They are scattered across the entire multiverse (only the Angels could travel across different universes freely, Bulma doesn't have the technology for that) and can only be used once every 1000 years.

User avatar
AnimeNation101
I Live Here
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:08 pm

zarmack wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
zarmack wrote:
1. Nobody said a thing about wishing back the U7 Saiyans. You are putting words in my mouth smh.

2. If its "not in his character" then why does he still keep going on and on about Saiyan pride in both GT and Super? Then why did he beg Goku to avenge their race and their parents on Namek? If it was "not in his character" then none of this would still be going on.

3. The "why didn't he try to wish back his parents" argument is easily debunked when you realize that Shenron and Porunga can't bring back a large group of people that have been dead for over a year.
1. That helps my point even more. If Vegeta doesn’t acre enough to resurrect his U7 race and parents, than why in hell would he care about resurrecting the Planet that wouldn’t even have any of them? Why would he care about bringing back an empty rock in space? That just makes the whole thing seem even more useless

2. Look at you using NAMEK SAGA VEGETA and Vegeta in GT (which doens’t apply to the main series continuity at all) as if either version of Vegeta is anything like the Vegeta of modern day in DBS. And anytime he speaks on saiyan pride in DBS, he’s either referring to himself or the saiyans left like Goku and co. So thats poor evidence for that argument. Again, he’s been talking about pride for a while now and has had many chances to bring back the saiyans. Yet he hasn’t. Again, not in his character.

3. Ok but Shenron was able to bring back Freeza who was dead for more than that. Yet Vegeta still never bothered to resurrect them. So yeah, your point that he would want to resurrect his parents is, again, invalid. And he has the Super Dragon Balls too. Yet he never looked for them to resurrect his planet, his people, or his parents.


Because, say it with me now, ITS NOT IN HIS CHARACTER. So unless the movie does something that chances his character or the arc where he goes to Sadala chances his character, your idea is like that of a fanfic, imo.
1. If you paid attention to my first post, the point was that the revived planet could used as colony for the U6 Saiyans if Goku & Vegeta manage to meet King Sadala. That way, more saiyans could be raised in U7 and increase U7's mortal level (U7's low mortal level was the reason why it was targeted for erasure in the ToP arc).

2. Continuity doesn't matter, the core characterization is the same. When he speaks about Saiyan pride he's logically speaking about the race in general (their biology is why they got as far as they got in the first place). And no, he didn't have "many chances" to resurrected them due to the Dragon's limits.

3. The rules of Shenron of Porunga was that they can't bring back a large group of people that have been dead for over a year. And why would he bring back his parents if they would have no one to rule over? That wouldn't make any sense, you just debunked your own arguments.

And Vegeta never had any access to the Super DragonBalls either. They are scattered across the entire multiverse and can only be used once every 1000 years. And remember, his main goal for winning the ToP was to use the Super DBs to was back Planet Sadala: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw2JcCpzyMg

So that debunks that argument too.
this is gettin kinda humorous. U dont even know your own info

1. I already pointed out the multiple flaws in that idea of yours. No reason for the U6 saiyans to want or need to move to U7. Nothing suggest that Vegeta even wants to rule over saiyans again let alone saiyans that aren’t even from his own saiyan race. In fact, his relationship with Cabba has shown that he would rather take up more of a master or mentor relationship. And neither Goku nor Vegeta care about the Mortal Level problem.

2. Lol at you thinking continuity doesn’t matter. I bet you’d use the games like DBL, DBXV, and DBHeroes as evidence if you could. And sure, you could say that Vegeta has pride in where he came from. That doesn’t mean he would bring them back knowing how much death and destruction they’ve caused and could keep causing.

3. Thanks for proving my point. You basically said that there’s no point for Vegeta to bring back his parents if they cant rule over anyone. If that would be the only reason for Vegeta to bring back his parents, then he really doesn’t care about them at all. You’re basically saying that Vegeta wouldn’t wish his parents for a reason like him caring about them. And its even more laughable that you think Vegeta would want King Vegeta and his mom who were evil savage saiyans to rule over the good hearted U6 saiyans who would be way more powerful than them anyway.


And it gets better. The Super Dragon Balls can be used after 1 year. Not after 1000 years. Wrong again on your side my boy. Maybe do your research before trying to prove why your fanfic ideas would be valid.

And finally, you bring up how he wanted to wish back Planet Sadal of U6 in the T.o.P. Ok? That doesn’t prove any of your points at all? It shows that Vegeta cares about the U6 saiyans (specifically Cabba) enough to wish the back. That just proves my point that he cares about Cabba and the U6 saiyans more than his own parents, planet, and race.

How about you read up on your info before you respond: https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Dragon_Ball

Or we can just be done? I've made by points about why your points are invalid and your ideas are like that of a fanfic multiple times already.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by zarmack » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:35 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
zarmack wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: 1. That helps my point even more. If Vegeta doesn’t acre enough to resurrect his U7 race and parents, than why in hell would he care about resurrecting the Planet that wouldn’t even have any of them? Why would he care about bringing back an empty rock in space? That just makes the whole thing seem even more useless

2. Look at you using NAMEK SAGA VEGETA and Vegeta in GT (which doens’t apply to the main series continuity at all) as if either version of Vegeta is anything like the Vegeta of modern day in DBS. And anytime he speaks on saiyan pride in DBS, he’s either referring to himself or the saiyans left like Goku and co. So thats poor evidence for that argument. Again, he’s been talking about pride for a while now and has had many chances to bring back the saiyans. Yet he hasn’t. Again, not in his character.

3. Ok but Shenron was able to bring back Freeza who was dead for more than that. Yet Vegeta still never bothered to resurrect them. So yeah, your point that he would want to resurrect his parents is, again, invalid. And he has the Super Dragon Balls too. Yet he never looked for them to resurrect his planet, his people, or his parents.


Because, say it with me now, ITS NOT IN HIS CHARACTER. So unless the movie does something that chances his character or the arc where he goes to Sadala chances his character, your idea is like that of a fanfic, imo.
1. If you paid attention to my first post, the point was that the revived planet could used as colony for the U6 Saiyans if Goku & Vegeta manage to meet King Sadala. That way, more saiyans could be raised in U7 and increase U7's mortal level (U7's low mortal level was the reason why it was targeted for erasure in the ToP arc).

2. Continuity doesn't matter, the core characterization is the same. When he speaks about Saiyan pride he's logically speaking about the race in general (their biology is why they got as far as they got in the first place). And no, he didn't have "many chances" to resurrected them due to the Dragon's limits.

3. The rules of Shenron of Porunga was that they can't bring back a large group of people that have been dead for over a year. And why would he bring back his parents if they would have no one to rule over? That wouldn't make any sense, you just debunked your own arguments.

And Vegeta never had any access to the Super DragonBalls either. They are scattered across the entire multiverse and can only be used once every 1000 years. And remember, his main goal for winning the ToP was to use the Super DBs to was back Planet Sadala: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw2JcCpzyMg

So that debunks that argument too.
this is gettin kinda humorous. U dont even know your own info

1. I already pointed out the multiple flaws in that idea of yours. No reason for the U6 saiyans to want or need to move to U7. Nothing suggest that Vegeta even wants to rule over saiyans again let alone saiyans that aren’t even from his own saiyan race. In fact, his relationship with Cabba has shown that he would rather take up more of a master or mentor relationship. And neither Goku nor Vegeta care about the Mortal Level problem.

2. Lol at you thinking continuity doesn’t matter. I bet you’d use the games like DBL, DBXV, and DBHeroes as evidence if you could. And sure, you could say that Vegeta has pride in where he came from. That doesn’t mean he would bring them back knowing how much death and destruction they’ve caused and could keep causing.

3. Thanks for proving my point. You basically said that there’s no point for Vegeta to bring back his parents if they cant rule over anyone. If that would be the only reason for Vegeta to bring back his parents, then he really doesn’t care about them at all. You’re basically saying that Vegeta wouldn’t wish his parents for a reason like him caring about them. And its even more laughable that you think Vegeta would want King Vegeta and his mom who were evil savage saiyans to rule over the good hearted U6 saiyans who would be way more powerful than them anyway.


And it gets better. The Super Dragon Balls can be used after 1 year. Not after 1000 years. Wrong again on your side my boy. Maybe do your research before trying to prove why your fanfic ideas would be valid.

And finally, you bring up how he wanted to wish back Planet Sadal of U6 in the T.o.P. Ok? That doesn’t prove any of your points at all? It shows that Vegeta cares about the U6 saiyans (specifically Cabba) enough to wish the back. That just proves my point that he cares about Cabba and the U6 saiyans more than his own parents, planet, and race.

How about you read up on your info before you respond: https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Dragon_Ball

Or we can just be done? I've made by points about why your points are invalid and your ideas are like that of a fanfic multiple times already.
1. I never said a thing about Vegeta himself ruling over any Saiyans. You are once again putting words in my mouth smh. And speaking being a mentor, you just undermined your own arguments again. Why wouldn't Goku & Vegeta want to train and mentor an entire planets' worth of Saiyans? And the race is essentially the same regardless if they are from another universe. Vegeta doesn't view Cabba and the U6 saiyans as a separate race from his own (neither does Goku for that matter). So that debunks your nonsensical argument about Vegeta caring more about U6 Saiyans. You forgot that the Super Shenron can only do 1 wish at a time, and Vegeta (if he was MVP of the ToP) could have easily just told Super Shenron "resurrect the Saiyans of both universes" and that would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

2. I never said a thing about the video games, way to make strawman bro smh. Either way, the characterization in the DB video games isn't any different from the main series, so what point are you trying to make?

3. I was speaking about Vegeta's parents during Z, not Super. The point I was trying to make was that Vegeta's parents logically wouldn't want to be brought back if they have nobody to rule over. Neither Shenron nor Porugna could bring back a large group of people that's died over a year's length (a fact you keep ignoring) And If Vegeta didn't care about his parents, then why thus he still refer to himself as the Saiyan Prince (and not King)? You aren't making any logical sense lmao. Regardless of the Super DB's time limits, Vegeta has no way of accessing them on his own. The ToP was his only shot at using them.

Learn some lore (and logic) before trying to school somebody.

User avatar
AnimeNation101
I Live Here
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:59 pm

zarmack wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
zarmack wrote:
1. If you paid attention to my first post, the point was that the revived planet could used as colony for the U6 Saiyans if Goku & Vegeta manage to meet King Sadala. That way, more saiyans could be raised in U7 and increase U7's mortal level (U7's low mortal level was the reason why it was targeted for erasure in the ToP arc).

2. Continuity doesn't matter, the core characterization is the same. When he speaks about Saiyan pride he's logically speaking about the race in general (their biology is why they got as far as they got in the first place). And no, he didn't have "many chances" to resurrected them due to the Dragon's limits.

3. The rules of Shenron of Porunga was that they can't bring back a large group of people that have been dead for over a year. And why would he bring back his parents if they would have no one to rule over? That wouldn't make any sense, you just debunked your own arguments.

And Vegeta never had any access to the Super DragonBalls either. They are scattered across the entire multiverse and can only be used once every 1000 years. And remember, his main goal for winning the ToP was to use the Super DBs to was back Planet Sadala: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw2JcCpzyMg

So that debunks that argument too.
this is gettin kinda humorous. U dont even know your own info

1. I already pointed out the multiple flaws in that idea of yours. No reason for the U6 saiyans to want or need to move to U7. Nothing suggest that Vegeta even wants to rule over saiyans again let alone saiyans that aren’t even from his own saiyan race. In fact, his relationship with Cabba has shown that he would rather take up more of a master or mentor relationship. And neither Goku nor Vegeta care about the Mortal Level problem.

2. Lol at you thinking continuity doesn’t matter. I bet you’d use the games like DBL, DBXV, and DBHeroes as evidence if you could. And sure, you could say that Vegeta has pride in where he came from. That doesn’t mean he would bring them back knowing how much death and destruction they’ve caused and could keep causing.

3. Thanks for proving my point. You basically said that there’s no point for Vegeta to bring back his parents if they cant rule over anyone. If that would be the only reason for Vegeta to bring back his parents, then he really doesn’t care about them at all. You’re basically saying that Vegeta wouldn’t wish his parents for a reason like him caring about them. And its even more laughable that you think Vegeta would want King Vegeta and his mom who were evil savage saiyans to rule over the good hearted U6 saiyans who would be way more powerful than them anyway.


And it gets better. The Super Dragon Balls can be used after 1 year. Not after 1000 years. Wrong again on your side my boy. Maybe do your research before trying to prove why your fanfic ideas would be valid.

And finally, you bring up how he wanted to wish back Planet Sadal of U6 in the T.o.P. Ok? That doesn’t prove any of your points at all? It shows that Vegeta cares about the U6 saiyans (specifically Cabba) enough to wish the back. That just proves my point that he cares about Cabba and the U6 saiyans more than his own parents, planet, and race.

How about you read up on your info before you respond: https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Dragon_Ball

Or we can just be done? I've made by points about why your points are invalid and your ideas are like that of a fanfic multiple times already.
1. I never said a thing about Vegeta himself ruling over any Saiyans. You are once again putting words in my mouth smh. And speaking being a mentor, you just undermined your own arguments again. Why wouldn't Goku & Vegeta want to train and mentor an entire planets' worth of Saiyans? And the race is essentially the same regardless if they are from another universe. Vegeta doesn't view Cabba and the U6 saiyans as a separate race from his own (neither does Goku for that matter). So that debunks your nonsensical argument about Vegeta caring more about U6 Saiyans. You forgot that the Super Shenron can only do 1 wish at a time, and Vegeta (if he was MVP of the ToP) could have easily just told Super Shenron "resurrect the Saiyans of both universes" and that would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

2. I never said a thing about the video games, way to make strawman bro smh. Either way, the characterization in the DB video games isn't any different from the main series, so what point are you trying to make?

3. I was speaking about Vegeta's parents during Z, not Super. The point I was trying to make was that Vegeta's parents logically wouldn't want to be brought back if they have nobody to rule over. Neither Shenron nor Porugna could bring back a large group of people that's died over a year's length (a fact you keep ignoring) And If Vegeta didn't care about his parents, then why thus he still refer to himself as the Saiyan Prince (and not King)? You aren't making any logical sense lmao. Regardless of the Super DB's time limits, Vegeta has no way of accessing them on his own. The ToP was his only shot at using them.

Learn some lore (and logic) before trying to school somebody.
This is priceless. You think Vegeta cares more about his dead evil race than Cabba, a character who he got a rage boost from thinking about how he was erased? And now you’re saying that Vegeta’s parents during Z are differnt from his parents during Super? And now you’re trying to excuse your lack of knowledge of dragon ball by trying to use my own line against me? Lol, alright bro.

Now your saying that Vegeta always referencing his title means he cares enough to bring his evil parents back? Even though thats BS and you just confiremd in your previous response that Vegeta basically doesn’t care enough about his parents to bring them back just because they’re his parents. So again, contradicting yourself. Maybe try to organize your thoughts? That might help.

And you also think Vegeta sees the U6 saiyans and U7 saiyans as the same race even though the U6 saiyans are good hearted and protect planets and have even evolved differently from U7 saiyans which is the whole reason why Vegeta is interested in going to U6 Sadala. Its like you haven’t even watched the series.

Then you contradict yourself again saying you never saiyan anything about Vegeta ruling over any saiyans when in your very first post on this thread you said:
I think Vegeta might wish back Planet Vegeta not to revive the U7 Saiyans, but to have many U6 Saiyans migrate over there to repopulate the race in U7. Vegeta would then try to rule over this Neo-Planet Vegeta and probably wish back his parents too.


Whatever bro. You have fun dreaming with your little fan fiction. You’d best not respond if you don’t want to make a fool of yourself again. Either way, I'm not gonna waste my time responding anymore.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by zarmack » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:26 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
zarmack wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote: this is gettin kinda humorous. U dont even know your own info

1. I already pointed out the multiple flaws in that idea of yours. No reason for the U6 saiyans to want or need to move to U7. Nothing suggest that Vegeta even wants to rule over saiyans again let alone saiyans that aren’t even from his own saiyan race. In fact, his relationship with Cabba has shown that he would rather take up more of a master or mentor relationship. And neither Goku nor Vegeta care about the Mortal Level problem.

2. Lol at you thinking continuity doesn’t matter. I bet you’d use the games like DBL, DBXV, and DBHeroes as evidence if you could. And sure, you could say that Vegeta has pride in where he came from. That doesn’t mean he would bring them back knowing how much death and destruction they’ve caused and could keep causing.

3. Thanks for proving my point. You basically said that there’s no point for Vegeta to bring back his parents if they cant rule over anyone. If that would be the only reason for Vegeta to bring back his parents, then he really doesn’t care about them at all. You’re basically saying that Vegeta wouldn’t wish his parents for a reason like him caring about them. And its even more laughable that you think Vegeta would want King Vegeta and his mom who were evil savage saiyans to rule over the good hearted U6 saiyans who would be way more powerful than them anyway.


And it gets better. The Super Dragon Balls can be used after 1 year. Not after 1000 years. Wrong again on your side my boy. Maybe do your research before trying to prove why your fanfic ideas would be valid.

And finally, you bring up how he wanted to wish back Planet Sadal of U6 in the T.o.P. Ok? That doesn’t prove any of your points at all? It shows that Vegeta cares about the U6 saiyans (specifically Cabba) enough to wish the back. That just proves my point that he cares about Cabba and the U6 saiyans more than his own parents, planet, and race.

How about you read up on your info before you respond: https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Dragon_Ball

Or we can just be done? I've made by points about why your points are invalid and your ideas are like that of a fanfic multiple times already.
1. I never said a thing about Vegeta himself ruling over any Saiyans. You are once again putting words in my mouth smh. And speaking being a mentor, you just undermined your own arguments again. Why wouldn't Goku & Vegeta want to train and mentor an entire planets' worth of Saiyans? And the race is essentially the same regardless if they are from another universe. Vegeta doesn't view Cabba and the U6 saiyans as a separate race from his own (neither does Goku for that matter). So that debunks your nonsensical argument about Vegeta caring more about U6 Saiyans. You forgot that the Super Shenron can only do 1 wish at a time, and Vegeta (if he was MVP of the ToP) could have easily just told Super Shenron "resurrect the Saiyans of both universes" and that would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

2. I never said a thing about the video games, way to make strawman bro smh. Either way, the characterization in the DB video games isn't any different from the main series, so what point are you trying to make?

3. I was speaking about Vegeta's parents during Z, not Super. The point I was trying to make was that Vegeta's parents logically wouldn't want to be brought back if they have nobody to rule over. Neither Shenron nor Porugna could bring back a large group of people that's died over a year's length (a fact you keep ignoring) And If Vegeta didn't care about his parents, then why thus he still refer to himself as the Saiyan Prince (and not King)? You aren't making any logical sense lmao. Regardless of the Super DB's time limits, Vegeta has no way of accessing them on his own. The ToP was his only shot at using them.

Learn some lore (and logic) before trying to school somebody.
This is priceless. You think Vegeta cares more about his dead evil race than Cabba, a character who he got a rage boost from thinking about how he was erased? And now you’re saying that Vegeta’s parents during Z are differnt from his parents during Super? And now you’re trying to excuse your lack of knowledge of dragon ball by trying to use my own line against me? Lol, alright bro.

Now your saying that Vegeta always referencing his title means he cares enough to bring his evil parents back? Even though thats BS and you just confiremd in your previous response that Vegeta basically doesn’t care enough about his parents to bring them back just because they’re his parents. So again, contradicting yourself. Maybe try to organize your thoughts? That might help.

And you also think Vegeta sees the U6 saiyans and U7 saiyans as the same race even though the U6 saiyans are good hearted and protect planets and have even evolved differently from U7 saiyans which is the whole reason why Vegeta is interested in going to U6 Sadala. Its like you haven’t even watched the series.

Then you contradict yourself again saying you never saiyan anything about Vegeta ruling over any saiyans when in your very first post on this thread you said:
I think Vegeta might wish back Planet Vegeta not to revive the U7 Saiyans, but to have many U6 Saiyans migrate over there to repopulate the race in U7. Vegeta would then try to rule over this Neo-Planet Vegeta and probably wish back his parents too.


Whatever bro. You have fun dreaming with your little fan fiction. You’d best not respond if you don’t want to make a fool of yourself again. Either way, I'm not gonna waste my time responding anymore.
1. Again, you show yourself to lack basic logic and reading comprehension. The reason why he cares that much Cabba in the first place is because he's a Saiyan.

2. He wouldn't keep referencing his title if he didn't care that much about his parents, simple logic. And how did I confirm your arguments when I alreadly explained the reasons why he wouldn't in Z? You are just spewing fallacies at this point.
AnimeNation101 wrote:
And you also think Vegeta sees the U6 saiyans and U7 saiyans as the same race even though the U6 saiyans are good hearted and protect planets and have even evolved differently from U7 saiyans which is the whole reason why Vegeta is interested in going to U6 Sadala. Its like you haven’t even watched the series.
Yet you forget that in the same series itself, Piccolo points out the reason why he gets along with Cabba that much is because he misses the bonds he had with his race. The differences between the ones U7 and U6 didn't seem to matter much to Vegeta. In the ToP arc Vegeta speaks about all the Saiyans as if they were the same, especially in his speech to Belmod. Assuming they are different races because they "evolved differently" is just as stupid as assuming Pitbulls and Poodles are different species (even though they are both Dogs) smh. The different morality means nothing, they have the same basic biology.

User avatar
AnimeNation101
I Live Here
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:31 pm

zarmack wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
zarmack wrote:
1. I never said a thing about Vegeta himself ruling over any Saiyans. You are once again putting words in my mouth smh. And speaking being a mentor, you just undermined your own arguments again. Why wouldn't Goku & Vegeta want to train and mentor an entire planets' worth of Saiyans? And the race is essentially the same regardless if they are from another universe. Vegeta doesn't view Cabba and the U6 saiyans as a separate race from his own (neither does Goku for that matter). So that debunks your nonsensical argument about Vegeta caring more about U6 Saiyans. You forgot that the Super Shenron can only do 1 wish at a time, and Vegeta (if he was MVP of the ToP) could have easily just told Super Shenron "resurrect the Saiyans of both universes" and that would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

2. I never said a thing about the video games, way to make strawman bro smh. Either way, the characterization in the DB video games isn't any different from the main series, so what point are you trying to make?

3. I was speaking about Vegeta's parents during Z, not Super. The point I was trying to make was that Vegeta's parents logically wouldn't want to be brought back if they have nobody to rule over. Neither Shenron nor Porugna could bring back a large group of people that's died over a year's length (a fact you keep ignoring) And If Vegeta didn't care about his parents, then why thus he still refer to himself as the Saiyan Prince (and not King)? You aren't making any logical sense lmao. Regardless of the Super DB's time limits, Vegeta has no way of accessing them on his own. The ToP was his only shot at using them.

Learn some lore (and logic) before trying to school somebody.
This is priceless. You think Vegeta cares more about his dead evil race than Cabba, a character who he got a rage boost from thinking about how he was erased? And now you’re saying that Vegeta’s parents during Z are differnt from his parents during Super? And now you’re trying to excuse your lack of knowledge of dragon ball by trying to use my own line against me? Lol, alright bro.

Now your saying that Vegeta always referencing his title means he cares enough to bring his evil parents back? Even though thats BS and you just confiremd in your previous response that Vegeta basically doesn’t care enough about his parents to bring them back just because they’re his parents. So again, contradicting yourself. Maybe try to organize your thoughts? That might help.

And you also think Vegeta sees the U6 saiyans and U7 saiyans as the same race even though the U6 saiyans are good hearted and protect planets and have even evolved differently from U7 saiyans which is the whole reason why Vegeta is interested in going to U6 Sadala. Its like you haven’t even watched the series.

Then you contradict yourself again saying you never saiyan anything about Vegeta ruling over any saiyans when in your very first post on this thread you said:
I think Vegeta might wish back Planet Vegeta not to revive the U7 Saiyans, but to have many U6 Saiyans migrate over there to repopulate the race in U7. Vegeta would then try to rule over this Neo-Planet Vegeta and probably wish back his parents too.


Whatever bro. You have fun dreaming with your little fan fiction. You’d best not respond if you don’t want to make a fool of yourself again. Either way, I'm not gonna waste my time responding anymore.
1. Again, you show yourself to lack basic logic and reading comprehension. The reason why he cares that much Cabba in the first place is because he's a Saiyan.

2. He wouldn't keep referencing his title if he didn't care that much about his parents, simple logic. And how did I confirm your arguments when I alreadly explained the reasons why he wouldn't in Z? You are just spewing fallacies at this point.
AnimeNation101 wrote:
And you also think Vegeta sees the U6 saiyans and U7 saiyans as the same race even though the U6 saiyans are good hearted and protect planets and have even evolved differently from U7 saiyans which is the whole reason why Vegeta is interested in going to U6 Sadala. Its like you haven’t even watched the series.
Yet you forget that in the same series itself, Piccolo points out the reason why he gets along with Cabba that much is because he misses the bonds he had with his race. The differences between the ones U7 and U6 didn't seem to matter much to Vegeta. In the ToP arc Vegeta speaks about all the Saiyans as if they were the same, especially in his speech to Belmod. Assuming they are different races because they "evolved differently" is just as stupid as assuming Pitbulls and Poodles are different species (even though they are both Dogs) smh. The different morality means nothing, they have the same basic biology.
Yeah... whatever you want man. :lol:
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11375
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:27 pm

This is unacceptable. These rude, condescending and dismissive posts do not embody the appropriate attitudes we at Kanzenshuu condone while conducting debates or discussions here on the forum. You are expected to be civil and treat your fellow board members with respect.

Account strikes are being issued. I suggest all parties review the Forum Rules, which you agreed to (twice) during registration before contributing further. Strikes can, and will, culminate into bans from the entirety of the Kanzenshuu website.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

User avatar
Hulk10
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:42 pm

I think it would create a lot of problems, if they wished Planet Vegeta and the U7 Saiyans back to life. After all Vegeta is next in line for the throne, so what is he going to do. Stay on Earth with Bulma or move back to Planet Vegeta and leave Bulma behind. I kinda doubt Bulma would want to leave Earth. But then she might agree to it. That sort of issue is only one of a multitude of problems that the return of Planet Vegeta would bring. Also given how long ago Planet Vegeta was destroyed I doubt Earth's dragon balls could revive all the Saiyans who were killed by the explosion.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

User avatar
emperior
I Live Here
Posts: 3566
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:52 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by emperior » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:19 pm

Hulk10 wrote:I think it would create a lot of problems, if they wished Planet Vegeta and the U7 Saiyans back to life. After all Vegeta is next in line for the throne, so what is he going to do. Stay on Earth with Bulma or move back to Planet Vegeta and leave Bulma behind. I kinda doubt Bulma would want to leave Earth. But then she might agree to it. That sort of issue is only one of a multitude of problems that the return of Planet Vegeta would bring. Also given how long ago Planet Vegeta was destroyed I doubt Earth's dragon balls could revive all the Saiyans who were killed by the explosion.
Bulma wouldn’t be able to move even if she wanted to because of Planet Vegeta’s gravity.
What I consider the Dragon Ball canon

Favorite Dragon Ball Arcs

Yasai11
Banned
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by Yasai11 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:18 pm

The Saiyan Race isn't that complicated in terms of how they used to live, or operate their government. They've been getting a lot of focus primarily because of their sudden popularity among fans due to Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta, Turles, and Broly proving to be much more brutal than other antagonists with exception to Frieza and Demon King Piccolo. I don't see Planet Vegeta being wished back to life because Goku has no desire to learn about his Saiyan Heritage, and Vegeta no longer wishes to be Prince of All Saiyans.

User avatar
Lionel
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1586
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by Lionel » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Why in the world would anyone agree to try and resurrect the Saiyan species? For the most part, they were uncouth barbarians who pillaged and murdered with impunity. Most of their souls were likely recycled anyway.

I would sooner look into bringing back the Tuffles than anyone except maybe for the old Namekian world with its vegetative beauty and abundance before the great cataclysm.

superfan2024
Regular
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by superfan2024 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:16 pm

They weren't good people, Goku even said it himself, and there's really no point for the return of the Saiyans other than fanservice. Instead of focusing on Saiyans, where we just had a movie about them, we should focus on the rest of the universes we haven't seen yet, or even continue exploring the unknown within Universe 7, like what the current new manga arc is doing right now.

User avatar
Hulk10
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:31 pm

emperior wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:I think it would create a lot of problems, if they wished Planet Vegeta and the U7 Saiyans back to life. After all Vegeta is next in line for the throne, so what is he going to do. Stay on Earth with Bulma or move back to Planet Vegeta and leave Bulma behind. I kinda doubt Bulma would want to leave Earth. But then she might agree to it. That sort of issue is only one of a multitude of problems that the return of Planet Vegeta would bring. Also given how long ago Planet Vegeta was destroyed I doubt Earth's dragon balls could revive all the Saiyans who were killed by the explosion.
Bulma wouldn’t be able to move even if she wanted to because of Planet Vegeta’s gravity.
Yeah I know.
They weren't good people, Goku even said it himself, and there's really no point for the return of the Saiyans other than fanservice. Instead of focusing on Saiyans, where we just had a movie about them, we should focus on the rest of the universes we haven't seen yet, or even continue exploring the unknown within Universe 7, like what the current new manga arc is doing right now.
Not all Saiyans were terrible people. Personally I'd like there to be other canonical Saiyans out there in U7.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by zarmack » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:47 pm

Yasai11 wrote:The Saiyan Race isn't that complicated in terms of how they used to live, or operate their government. They've been getting a lot of focus primarily because of their sudden popularity among fans due to Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta, Turles, and Broly proving to be much more brutal than other antagonists with exception to Frieza and Demon King Piccolo. I don't see Planet Vegeta being wished back to life because Goku has no desire to learn about his Saiyan Heritage, and Vegeta no longer wishes to be Prince of All Saiyans.
You obviously didn't see the DBS Broly film, because Goku gets a renewed sense of Saiyan pride in that film and Vegeta still calls himself the Prince of Saiyans.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Planet Vegeta being wished back to life

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:42 pm

it does not make sense this desire, almost everyone in the planet vegeta were bad people that is why vegeta is interested in knowing sadala of U6 because it is not the case

Post Reply