How strong do you think Broly: BR will be in DBS: Broly? Would God Broly have a chance against his canon counterpart?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

How strong do you think Broly: BR will be in DBS: Broly? Would God Broly have a chance against his canon counterpart?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:45 pm

1) How powerful would Broly: BR from Dragon Ball Super: Broly be in your very own two eyes? Especially in his SSJ4-like form, Super Saiyan form, and Legendary Super Saiyan form?
2) Would Legendary Super Saiyan God Broly, or God Broly for short, from Dragon Ball Z: Super Tenkaichi Budokai have any chance when up against his actual canon self from DBS: Broly?
3) Do you think if Super Saiyan Blue Vegito and Super Saiyan 4 Vegito: Xeno from Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Prison Planet Saga with no time-limits given to them respectively, would win against Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly and Baby Vegito Black from the YouTuber, Hyourinjutsu’s own Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly vs. Baby Vegeta and Goku Black Video or would it not be possible for the 2 heroic Vegitos to pull it off?

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: How strong do you think Broly: BR will be in DBS: Broly? Would God Broly have a chance against his canon counterpart

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:19 pm

The whole point of this Broly is that he has his own forms that substitute the SSJ forms we're accustomed to seeing. Hence, I would very much dislike him to all of a sudden become a SSJG or SSJ4.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: How strong do you think Broly: BR will be in DBS: Broly? Would God Broly have a chance against his canon counterpart

Post by Thani » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:25 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:1) How powerful would Broly: BR from Dragon Ball Super: Broly be in your very own two eyes? Especially in his SSJ4-like form, Super Saiyan form, and Legendary Super Saiyan form?
The way I see it, respectively, strong enough to have an advantage over SSG, SSB and then stronger than Beerus and maybe Jiren.
Steven Bloodriver wrote:2) Would Legendary Super Saiyan God Broly, or God Broly for short, from Dragon Ball Z: Super Tenkaichi Budokai have any chance when up against his actual canon self from DBS: Broly?
God Broly required a pseudo-Gogeta to be defeated, so he's probably either on par with or weaker than this Broly.
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
3) Do you think if Super Saiyan Blue Vegito and Super Saiyan 4 Vegito: Xeno from Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Prison Planet Saga with no time-limits given to them respectively, would win against Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly and Baby Vegito Black from the YouTuber, Hyourinjutsu’s own Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly vs. Baby Vegeta and Goku Black Video or would it not be possible for the 2 heroic Vegitos to pull it off?
By all means, they should kill that SSj4 Broly with the same ease as the Vegito that appeared on the video, since their fusees are both stronger than Super Baby Vegeta and Goku Black.

The "Baby Vegito Black", however, would be a close fight. They are however stronger than him, but by how much it can't be said.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:53 am

The new Broly is stated to be the strongest opponent Goku and Vegeta have faced so far, so that trumps Jiren. As for his enhancements, I figure

Base Broly > Base/SSJ Goku and Vegeta
Rage Broly > God Goku and God Vegeta (plus Golden Frieza)
SSJ Broly > SSB Goku and Vegeta
Full Power Broly >= Blue Gogeta
UI Goku > Weakened from Gogeta Full Power Broly

That's how I imagine things to unfold in the film. As for God Broly from the interactive Movie, he was strong enough to take on SSB Goku and Vegeta and was defeated by Goku fusing with the audience. So however that scales, it was enough to wipe out Broly God.

Now, I'm going to say the Goku and Vegeta that fought Broly God were Pre-ToP, but post-Black Arc. So the way I see it, the new Broly in his Rage Form should be enough to stomp Broly God, let alone his unrestrained SSJ and Full Power forms