Does Hit Possess the Cube Ship in the DBS Anime?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Does Hit Possess the Cube Ship in the DBS Anime?

Post by BWri » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:56 pm

I ask because I am contemplating writing a fanfic and I just can't remember if he owns it or not. I don't remember it being formally given to him, but if it wasn't, how did he travel to U7 to assassinate Goku? I really need to know, because it could potentially affect his role in the fic (if I write it).

For anyone thinking of asking, the fic would be a fleshing out of the recruitment arc before the T.O.P. with the main change being that each universe has more time to prepare. Kinda what a lot of us asked for so we could connect with the various fighters.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Neon Z
Advanced Regular

Re: Does Hit Possess the Cube Ship in the DBS Anime?

Post by Neon Z » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:59 pm

Vados was there with him, so she presumably was the one who took him to U7.

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Does Hit Possess the Cube Ship in the DBS Anime?

Post by BWri » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:54 am

Neon Z wrote:Vados was there with him, so she presumably was the one who took him to U7.
Ahh, gotcha. That makes a lot of sense. I didn't remember them mentioning how he got around so I'll go ahead and rewatch that episode and look for Vados. Thanks for the reply.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-