Goku should have a serious fight against Whis

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Goku should have a serious fight against Whis

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Everyone says that there needs to be a Goku/Beerus rematch, but I was thinking that an even better idea might be a battle between Goku and Whis, to show that Goku had fully mastered his teachings. After all, Whis is his current instructor, so it could be like the Goku vs. Roshi/Jackie Chun battle back in DB. Goku rediscovering the mastered Ultra Instinct and forcing Whis to pull out all the stops - Goku doesn't necessarily have to win, but it should be a really good fight, just to show that Goku has finally graduated from Whis' training.

Of course this would probably happen a bit further down the line, but it would be a good conclusion for Super IMO.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Re: Goku should have a serious fight against Whis

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Even with UI, I doubt goku could get Whis to try. I mean Whis has that down pat and he himself said he can't even remotely compare to the GP because the power gap is so big, I'd imagine its the same with Whis and Goku

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Goku should have a serious fight against Whis

Post by omaro34 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:43 pm

Goku isn't nearly strong enough to take on Whis.

Whis fighting seriously is a scary thought.

You're right, perhaps down the road.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl