"Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6408
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:39 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by sangofe » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:12 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:28 am
sangofe wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:10 am
Really bullshit? No, I think things just changed.
Nothing changed, because there was nothing in the first place. And there will never be, until it's officially announced.
Of course Toei's plans changed. I'm 190% sure production has started on Super. Various VAs from three different countries over two continents have talked about super 2.0. I especially trust Eric Legrand on this.

Plus, nothing else would make financially sense. One piece overthrowing super again is proof of that.
Lord Beerus wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:09 pm
Just wanted to point out that Ryota Nakamura, who served as series director for Super when the Universal Survival arc began with Tatsuya Nagamine and then was the sole series director when Nagamine was appointed as director for DBS Broly, is an assistant director for the One Piece Stampede movie. And it was rumoured that Ryota Nakamura was going to be series the director for Super 2.0. So it's looking more and more like Super 2.0 just ain't happening or if it is, staff were pulled from the production of it to help with the One Piece Stampede movie.
Pretty sure the latter is what has happened. Especially since Legrand talked about it.
Jord wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:32 am
sangofe wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:10 am
MCDaveG wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:22 pm
Looks like I am getting the last laugh as the so called sources were really bullshit...
It has been months and nobody presented anything, no announcements, just wet dreams.

At least, we can look forward to a potential movie in future :)
Anything else showed up?
Really bullshit? No, I think things just changed.
Ahhh...the age old excuse of Internet wizards.
No. I just believe Eric Legrand.

User avatar
IntangibleFancy
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by IntangibleFancy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:27 pm

Where did he say that at? I remember the Portuguese Vegeta confirming it but not him.

And why are they talking about a show if Toei is making another Super movie? If people actually believe Geekdom and the others when they say most of the staff got swiped to work on Stampede then wouldn't the remaining staff's priorities be over to the movie instead of a show?

And how were they making preparations for the movie and a show if most of their staff is gone?
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

User avatar
DBZ_Lee
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:44 am
Location: Midlands, UK

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by DBZ_Lee » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:51 pm

IntangibleFancy wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:27 pm
Where did he say that at? I remember the Portuguese Vegeta confirming it but not him.

And why are they talking about a show if Toei is making another Super movie? If people actually believe Geekdom and the others when they say most of the staff got swiped to work on Stampede then wouldn't the remaining staff's priorities be over to the movie instead of a show?

And how were they making preparations for the movie and a show if most of their staff is gone?
Eric Legrand said it in this video:

https://t.co/kb88FtjHtL?amp=1

I trust him too. He doesn't say things like this unless he knows otherwise.

User avatar
IntangibleFancy
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by IntangibleFancy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:53 pm

DBZ_Lee wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:51 pm
IntangibleFancy wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:27 pm
Where did he say that at? I remember the Portuguese Vegeta confirming it but not him.

And why are they talking about a show if Toei is making another Super movie? If people actually believe Geekdom and the others when they say most of the staff got swiped to work on Stampede then wouldn't the remaining staff's priorities be over to the movie instead of a show?

And how were they making preparations for the movie and a show if most of their staff is gone?
Eric Legrand said it in this video:

https://t.co/kb88FtjHtL?amp=1

I trust him too. He doesn't say things like this unless he knows otherwise.
Oh. I totally forgot about that.

It says the series releases at the end of the year but Geekdom and the others said July.
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

RecolorSaiyan
Regular
Posts: 569
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:19 pm

They are prepping for Dragon Ball Super : Ressurection C :lol:

Trifi
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:00 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Trifi » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 pm

Couple things I wanna say:

1. Super 2.0 rumours have been going on since October of last year, and every time Toei reaches out, usually in 24 hours, to deny them completely. I don't know much about business and marketing, but why would they do that in such a short amount of time unless something is going on?

2. They were reported to be at the licencing convention too, apparently promoting DBS. Again, David Syatt reached out to deny this in under 24 hours. Was this the old DBS, 2uper or were they really not there at all?

3. Geekdom, Ajay and Yonkou have been talking about a July release since nearly the start of the year (Ajay switched dates a little).
3. If it was just preproduction then why was Ajay's predicted announcement date (May 5th) two months before the air date and why was the second anticipated date even closer to July? Keep in mind, Ajay even went to his sources and asked again and they reconfirmed Goku day.
Something probably happened, because i don't think that they would risk their credibility saying something so huge without definitive proof. Also, if all the rumours and their sources were saying nearly the same thing, there's got to be some truth to that, right?

4. (3.1??) Unless it got turned into Heroes... but as far as i know, there was nothing big about Heroes in July, was there?

3.2. And besides what's up with Ajay' s sources shaking up their dates?

5. Why would over 3 voice actors from all across the globe say that it was coming back, unless it wasn't? Then one of them releases a video denying it the next day... that seemed too quick to not be forced imo.

6. I think we should trust the people saying that none of Super/2uper's staff was pulled over for Stampede. They're just as passionate for One Piece as we are for DB... but if they're finishing a week before the release date, i think that says something...
Just wanted to point out that Ryota Nakamura, who served as series director for Super when the Universal Survival arc began with Tatsuya Nagamine and then was the sole series director when Nagamine was appointed as director for DBS Broly, is an assistant director for the One Piece Stampede movie. And it was rumoured that Ryota Nakamura was going to be series the director for Super 2.0. So it's looking more and more like Super 2.0 just ain't happening or if it is, staff were pulled from the production of it to help with the One Piece Stampede movie.
Especially if this happened.

7. The Toei and Shueisha Dragon Rooms... are they just for the movies, or the show as well? I remember Toriyama saying he won't have to do anything now (lol that guy), so was he talking about 2uper/the manga or the movies? I don't suppose he would mind doing the work for movies with help from Toyotaro, no?

8. I also remember one of the higher-ups saying he won't be doing much with Dragon Ball now... I believe it was someone from DBS: Broly?

Pretty sure a lot of plans changed.

Also,
Out of curiosity, what would be considered a sign for 2.0 from a merchandise perspective ?
And why are they talking about a show if Toei is making another Super movie? If people actually believe Geekdom and the others when they say most of the staff got swiped to work on Stampede then wouldn't the remaining staff's priorities be over to the movie instead of a show?
I second these. Although... Eric and the other VAs wouldn't know about the movie as it was only announced recently, and that too on the back of a Blu-ray.

louisascommie
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by louisascommie » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:07 pm

I dont like movies becuase there's litterally no time for anyone besides goku and vegeta to do anything

I mean atleast we have false hope in the anime

User avatar
Miracles
I Live Here
Posts: 2615
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:31 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Miracles » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:14 pm

Guys, accept it. TOEI only announced they are doing another movie for Dragonball Super. After putting tons of effort into the Broly movie.
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."~Psalm 14:1

User avatar
sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6408
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:39 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by sangofe » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:43 am

IntangibleFancy wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:27 pm
Where did he say that at? I remember the Portuguese Vegeta confirming it but not him.

And why are they talking about a show if Toei is making another Super movie? If people actually believe Geekdom and the others when they say most of the staff got swiped to work on Stampede then wouldn't the remaining staff's priorities be over to the movie instead of a show?

And how were they making preparations for the movie and a show if most of their staff is gone?
Where I dunno but it was at a con or something like that in France. I translated a video him talking about it about three weeks ago in this thread.

Jord
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:13 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Jord » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:02 am

DBZ_Lee wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:51 pm
IntangibleFancy wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:27 pm
Where did he say that at? I remember the Portuguese Vegeta confirming it but not him.

And why are they talking about a show if Toei is making another Super movie? If people actually believe Geekdom and the others when they say most of the staff got swiped to work on Stampede then wouldn't the remaining staff's priorities be over to the movie instead of a show?

And how were they making preparations for the movie and a show if most of their staff is gone?
Eric Legrand said it in this video:

https://t.co/kb88FtjHtL?amp=1

I trust him too. He doesn't say things like this unless he knows otherwise.
Yeah, I'd rather trust an announcement or denouncement from TOEI (you know, the people actually MAKING the show)or the original voice cast than some dub "actor".
Every 'source' thus far has been false with the usual "plans got changed" excuse. Really? I know that DragonBall is a hot property and bringing attention to yourself in 2019 means clicks/money/attention but you'd think most people see through this flimsy disguised BS.

User avatar
sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6408
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:39 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by sangofe » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:13 am

Jord wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:02 am
DBZ_Lee wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:51 pm
IntangibleFancy wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:27 pm
Where did he say that at? I remember the Portuguese Vegeta confirming it but not him.

And why are they talking about a show if Toei is making another Super movie? If people actually believe Geekdom and the others when they say most of the staff got swiped to work on Stampede then wouldn't the remaining staff's priorities be over to the movie instead of a show?

And how were they making preparations for the movie and a show if most of their staff is gone?
Eric Legrand said it in this video:

https://t.co/kb88FtjHtL?amp=1

I trust him too. He doesn't say things like this unless he knows otherwise.
Yeah, I'd rather trust an announcement or denouncement from TOEI (you know, the people actually MAKING the show)or the original voice cast than some dub "actor".
Every 'source' thus far has been false with the usual "plans got changed" excuse. Really? I know that DragonBall is a hot property and bringing attention to yourself in 2019 means clicks/money/attention but you'd think most people see through this flimsy disguised BS.
I agree an announcement would the most sure thing, but Eric Legrand isn't someone who's lie about this. He's always saying his honest option in interviews. Heck, he isn't even a fan of Dragon Ball. He only does his job. If he talked about it it's because the right holders in France has said something about it. And it's not something based off of rumors he heard online.

User avatar
Yuli Ban
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:07 am
Location: New Orleans, LA
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Yuli Ban » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:37 am

RecolorSaiyan wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:19 pm
They are prepping for Dragon Ball Super : Ressurection C :lol:
It's time.
May or may not be writing a Dragon Ball-inspired serial.

User avatar
Artorias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Artorias » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:11 pm

IntangibleFancy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:25 pm

3. If it was just preproduction then why was Ajay's predicted announcement date (May 5th) two months before the air date and why was the second anticipated date even closer to July? Keep in mind, Ajay even went to his sources and asked again and they reconfirmed Goku day.
How many times do people have to repeat in this thread that NO SOURCE at ANY point EVER confirmed an announcement date? There was no “confirmed Goku day announcement”. That was entirely speculation. You and several people in this topic have already been told this, so I don’t why you’re repeating it again.

User avatar
Artorias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Artorias » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:19 pm

MCDaveG wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:22 pm
Looks like I am getting the last laugh as the so called sources were really bullshit...
It has been months and nobody presented anything, no announcements, just wet dreams.

At least, we can look forward to a potential movie in future :)
Anything else showed up?
Is this really the level of analysis you’re gonna do here? You’re just going to assume reports from credible sources were all “bullshit” just for the sake of getting a quick ego boost and gloating? It’s not possible that the plans behind the scenes changed for logical reasons? There’s no other possible reason for the lack of a show? It’s extremely lazy of you to just write everything off as a total crock of shit by ignoring all context of the situation around you for the sake of bragging.
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:11 am

Both pre & post Broly release the producers talked about movies not a series, Toei denied a new series countless times maybe just maybe the actual people in charge were right all along and not some random YT with their 17 imaginary sources!
Ajay is not some “random youtuber”. I would think you’d know that, so this statement makes no sense

User avatar
UpFromTheSkies
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1699
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:06 pm

IntangibleFancy wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:27 pm
And why are they talking about a show if Toei is making another Super movie?
Maybe Toei is planning to make a new TV series, they had a rough idea when they expected it to go into production and be released and they told this to their international licensees so they would keep room in their budget to purchase new episodes, but their plans changed and they are working on movies for now.

Sani007
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:13 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Sani007 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 pm

UpFromTheSkies wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:06 pm
but their plans changed and they are working on movies for now.
It would be a waste from Toei, if they wouldn't make anime from the popular on-going manga.

User avatar
Yuli Ban
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:07 am
Location: New Orleans, LA
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Yuli Ban » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:15 pm

I'm personally burned out by the constant talk of "credible sources saying a new anime is coming soon". Something about it strikes me as being very familiar. And I know what it is.
We went decades with no new Dragon Ball content, with only the dub to keep people pacified. And recalling that little dark age of Dragon Ball between 2009 and 2012, we believed that there was absolutely no chance of an official continuation to the series ever save for long shot hoaxes like Dragon Ball AF & Dragon Ball Hoshi. So when BoG, RoF, and Super happened, we forgot how insane the idea of a "new Dragon Ball series" really is.

Really though, we've been here for a year and a half now. The rumors said that Kitaro was only going to last 50 episodes and Super would resume in 2019. The rumors said that Super would start back up again after the Broly movie. The rumors said that Super Z would be announced in July 2019 (fun fact: it's currently August).
If Super does return, I personally hope it's an FMA:Brotherhood-style redo following the manga and then eventually leading into new material in the Moro arc. But ultimately, it's entirely possible there will be no animated continuation for years. If they follow conventions in Japan involving old-school anime, we might not see a "proper" continuation until the mid-'20s (like 2024 or 2025) as some sort of anniversary anime.
I'm personally just going with the flow. If it happens, it happens. I'm just glad we got any new Dragon Ball content at all after years/decades of "AF!" and "Hoshi!"
May or may not be writing a Dragon Ball-inspired serial.

User avatar
IntangibleFancy
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by IntangibleFancy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Artorias wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:11 pm
IntangibleFancy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:25 pm

3. If it was just preproduction then why was Ajay's predicted announcement date (May 5th) two months before the air date and why was the second anticipated date even closer to July? Keep in mind, Ajay even went to his sources and asked again and they reconfirmed Goku day.
How many times do people have to repeat in this thread that NO SOURCE at ANY point EVER confirmed an announcement date? There was no “confirmed Goku day announcement”. That was entirely speculation. You and several people in this topic have already been told this, so I don’t why you’re repeating it again.
Ajay wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:18 am
I don't have anything to say, really. I'm as upset and confused as you all are. I even reached out once again just the other day to be sure, and was once again told definitively July.

https://twitter.com/emperorbigd/status/ ... 64?lang=en
Geekdom101 on March wrote:You'll be apologizing next month
https://twitter.com/animeajay/status/10 ... 81?lang=en
AnimeAjay last December wrote:Well, that was... weird. Multiple independent licensors confirmed Super's return privately
https://twitter.com/emperorbigd/status/ ... 3131027456
Geekdom on April 27th wrote: said numerous times "late April, Early May"
Image
Artorias wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:19 pm
Is this really the level of analysis you’re gonna do here? You’re just going to assume reports from credible sources were all “bullshit” just for the sake of getting a quick ego boost and gloating? It’s not possible that the plans behind the scenes changed for logical reasons? There’s no other possible reason for the lack of a show? .
In his defense, it's only fair that Geekdom's skeptics can be smug for a change considering he's been snarky about his predictions all year. It's in the links that I've been showing you and even in Geekdom's current tweets about the staff's supposed switch.
Artorias wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:19 pm

It’s extremely lazy of you to just write everything off as a total crock of shit by ignoring all context of the situation around you for the sake of bragging
Who are you to say that he doesn't have his own thoughts and theories about what's been happening? It's not like people doubt these precious youtubers just to be contrarian. Both their predictions and confirmations about 2.0 have been off base and wrong this whole time and at this point it's insane for no one but people on this thread to be doubting them by now.
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

User avatar
Artorias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Artorias » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:15 pm

IntangibleFancy wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:57 pm
Artorias wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:11 pm
IntangibleFancy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:25 pm

3. If it was just preproduction then why was Ajay's predicted announcement date (May 5th) two months before the air date and why was the second anticipated date even closer to July? Keep in mind, Ajay even went to his sources and asked again and they reconfirmed Goku day.
How many times do people have to repeat in this thread that NO SOURCE at ANY point EVER confirmed an announcement date? There was no “confirmed Goku day announcement”. That was entirely speculation. You and several people in this topic have already been told this, so I don’t why you’re repeating it again.
Ajay wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:18 am
I don't have anything to say, really. I'm as upset and confused as you all are. I even reached out once again just the other day to be sure, and was once again told definitively July.

https://twitter.com/emperorbigd/status/ ... 64?lang=en
Geekdom101 on March wrote:You'll be apologizing next month
https://twitter.com/animeajay/status/10 ... 81?lang=en
AnimeAjay last December wrote:Well, that was... weird. Multiple independent licensors confirmed Super's return privately
https://twitter.com/emperorbigd/status/ ... 3131027456
Geekdom on April 27th wrote: said numerous times "late April, Early May"
Image
Artorias wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:19 pm
Is this really the level of analysis you’re gonna do here? You’re just going to assume reports from credible sources were all “bullshit” just for the sake of getting a quick ego boost and gloating? It’s not possible that the plans behind the scenes changed for logical reasons? There’s no other possible reason for the lack of a show? .
In his defense, it's only fair that Geekdom's skeptics can be smug for a change considering he's been snarky about his predictions all year. It's in the links that I've been showing you and even in Geekdom's current tweets about the staff's supposed switch.
Artorias wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:19 pm

It’s extremely lazy of you to just write everything off as a total crock of shit by ignoring all context of the situation around you for the sake of bragging
Who are you to say that he doesn't have his own thoughts and theories about what's been happening? It's not like people doubt these precious youtubers just to be contrarian. Both their predictions and confirmations about 2.0 have been off base and wrong this whole time and at this point it's insane for no one but people on this thread to be doubting them by now.
First, every quote about dates you just pulled was referring to the actual premiere of the show OR pure speculation of an announcement. None of those were CONFIRMATIONS of an announcement date by sources. That’s because there was never any confirmed announcement date. Ever.

Second, I reacted to MCDaveG that way because I’ve noticed his snarky attitude before and it seems totally off base and unearned here. I believe some people have crossed the line from being “skeptical” into the territory of being totally illogical and contextlessly dense.

Dragon Ball Ireland
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1641
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 9:09 am
Location: Kildare, Ireland

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:53 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:09 pm
Just wanted to point out that Ryota Nakamura, who served as series director for Super when the Universal Survival arc began with Tatsuya Nagamine and then was the sole series director when Nagamine was appointed as director for DBS Broly, is an assistant director for the One Piece Stampede movie. And it was rumoured that Ryota Nakamura was going to be series the director for Super 2.0. So it's looking more and more like Super 2.0 just ain't happening or if it is, staff were pulled from the production of it to help with the One Piece Stampede movie.
I'd say if Stampede's production was a complete mess it lends credibility to the idea Super 2.0 was deep into pre-production. I highly doubt there was no truth to what Geekdom101, Ajay, etc were told. Super 2.0 was more than likely planned for a July release but that had to be pushed back. Geekdom said in his latest update he's trying to investigate what went on behind the scenes but no one is speaking up any more. But I do believe it's still coming. The higher ups at TOEI probably have a better idea now of when Super will return but have good reason for not letting the new proposed release leak. Although with Stampede out this weekend I don't think we will have too much longer to wait until it (and Super 2.0 as a whole) is public knowledge.
Selling
- Arrival DVD single
- Betrayal DVD single

Looking For
- Showdown DVD single
- Madman Level 1.1

If interested PM with offers

Locked