"Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:02 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:55 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:52 pm


Lmao I hope you are kidding. His new video proves nothing other than that he was wrong & condescending (as usual) when challenged about it.
He literally just showed everyone that his sources were telling him July and all he was doing is telling people what he was told, any changes in plans isn't on him so being rude and mean to him is pointless.

He “literally” did not. He showed blacked out names texting him. Other than that it was 8-9 minutes of info readily available to anyone like the voice actor who took back what he said.

He is the one who initiates a lot of the reaction he gets when he constantly is condescending to people who questioned him (and were proven right as the show is obviously not going to air in July nor was it announced when he claimed “we’d be sorry”)

It’s baffling he has fanboys defending this lol
So you would show the names of your sources knowing full well that Toei is watching as well? Judging by how your acting you will and that would lead to those people losing their jobs and then you won't be trusted with any behind the scenes info ever again.

Again his sources aka multiple inside people told him July and logically you should trust your sources over some random person.

I learned of Geekdom just 2 months before the Japan red carpet premiere of Dbs Broly which the entire time he been saying Gogeta would appear and i didn't believe him because i wanted to see Ultra Instinct appear instead yet Geekdom's sources held out and Gogeta was actually in the Movie and UI wasn't and then afterwards he gave some spoilers about Heroes that turned out to be legit. So before trying to be rude try asking how long someone known Geekdom or maybe go back to all of Geekdom's spoilers and count the times he was right and as far as I've seen Geekdom has legit sources and hating on him just because of a delay is ignorant.

User avatar
Akamay
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Akamay » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:16 pm

So the May announcement was an assumption, only the July airdate was confirmed by the sources.
As I mentioned before, sometimes Geekdom's videos do not make clear what are his opinions and what is fact. Would be probably a good idea to change the editing slightly to show a big "SPECULATION" whenever he starts talking about stuff that has not been backed up or whenever he talks about things that make sense but are not outright stated.

Still, the examples given in the video are way better than the whole "anime companies always lie" argument since the only example I saw was someone talking about FMA.

As for One Piece taking the spotlight right now, it feels like it would be a poor choice to focus entirely on the series if they plan to release 2uper anytime soon. I know that Toei doesn't want its own products to compete with each other, but not promoting something is just as bad, if not worse.

I wonder what exactly is gonna happen given that everything that was talked about turned out to not be accurate. I mean......if it is delayed, it would be great that the people actually working on the show knew that the production got pushed back.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:17 pm

HeroR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:10 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:03 pm
HeroR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:01 pm


Except again, he asked to be dogged with stuff like 'you will apologize to me in May', which he didn't acknowledged in that video. He also well lied, when he said 'I have never lied', when I posted proof that Geekdom at the very least stretched the truth like him given two different stories about when he heard about Broly.

At the very least, he should have acknowledged that those who doubted him had somewhat of a point like Ajay, instead he went on the offensive.
He even said he takes his credibility seriously so him taking offense to all his haters makes sense
He can take offense all he wants, he was wrong and refused to acknowledged that he was acting like an asshole about his sources with 'you will apologize to me in May'. That and I have caught him lying or, stretching the truth if I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Part of being an adult is learning to say, 'I was wrong, and I'm sorry' like Ajay did here and even saying that his source being wrong wasn't an excuse. Geekdom proves once again the he isn't an adult.

I don't have a problem with Geekdom and Ajay getting stuff wrong because their sources were off. It happens all the time. My problem is with how Geekdom handled the entire thing. Namely, he went into bitch mode and never apologized for it. Heck, he didn't even acknowledged that he did it.
Except he has literally made a video about everything he knows and even gave screenshots of his conversations with his sources. Yes i know he should've done it earlier but he did say he was checking his sources again plus he also has health problems right now as well.

Spencer_23
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Spencer_23 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:18 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:14 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:02 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:55 pm


He literally just showed everyone that his sources were telling him July and all he was doing is telling people what he was told, any changes in plans isn't on him so being rude and mean to him is pointless.

He “literally” did not. He showed blacked out names texting him. Other than that it was 8-9 minutes of info readily available to anyone like the voice actor who took back what he said.

He is the one who initiates a lot of the reaction he gets when he constantly is condescending to people who questioned him (and were proven right as the show is obviously not going to air in July nor was it announced when he claimed “we’d be sorry”)

It’s baffling he has fanboys defending this lol
So you would show the names of your sources knowing full well that Toei is watching as well? Judging by how your acting you will and that would lead to those people losing their jobs and then you won't be trusted with any behind the scenes info ever again.

Again his sources aka multiple inside people told him July and logically you should trust your sources over some random person.

I learned of Geekdom just 2 months before the Japan red carpet premiere of Dbs Broly which the entire time he been saying Gogeta would appear and i didn't believe him because i wanted to see Ultra Instinct appear instead yet Geekdom's sources held out and Gogeta was actually in the Movie and UI wasn't and then afterwards he gave some spoilers about Heroes that turned out to be legit. So before trying to be rude try asking how long someone known Geekdom or maybe go back to all of Geekdom's spoilers and count the times he was right and as far as I've seen Geekdom has legit sources and hating on him just because of a delay is ignorant.

I’ve seen his videos for years. He’s not always right, he’s been wrong plenty of times. He was wrong this time & acted like a jackass/child when told he was wrong.

Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong.

I’ll pull a geekdom - “hey guys Super is coming October, if it doesn’t happen it was just delayed” lol give me a break.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Akamay wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:16 pm
So the May announcement was an assumption, only the July airdate was confirmed by the sources.
As I mentioned before, sometimes Geekdom's videos do not make clear what are his opinions and what is fact. Would be probably a good idea to change the editing slightly to show a big "SPECULATION" whenever he starts talking about stuff that has not been backed up or whenever he talks about things that make sense but are not outright stated.

Still, the examples given in the video are way better than the whole "anime companies always lie" argument since the only example I saw was someone talking about FMA.

As for One Piece taking the spotlight right now, it feels like it would be a poor choice to focus entirely on the series if they plan to release 2uper anytime soon. I know that Toei doesn't want its own products to compete with each other, but not promoting something is just as bad, if not worse.

I wonder what exactly is gonna happen given that everything that was talked about turned out to not be accurate. I mean......if it is delayed, it would be great that the people actually working on the show knew that the production got pushed back.
I know what mean but sometimes not everyone is aware what their superiors are up to and the best they can do is wait for further instructions.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:18 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:14 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:02 pm



He “literally” did not. He showed blacked out names texting him. Other than that it was 8-9 minutes of info readily available to anyone like the voice actor who took back what he said.

He is the one who initiates a lot of the reaction he gets when he constantly is condescending to people who questioned him (and were proven right as the show is obviously not going to air in July nor was it announced when he claimed “we’d be sorry”)

It’s baffling he has fanboys defending this lol
So you would show the names of your sources knowing full well that Toei is watching as well? Judging by how your acting you will and that would lead to those people losing their jobs and then you won't be trusted with any behind the scenes info ever again.

Again his sources aka multiple inside people told him July and logically you should trust your sources over some random person.

I learned of Geekdom just 2 months before the Japan red carpet premiere of Dbs Broly which the entire time he been saying Gogeta would appear and i didn't believe him because i wanted to see Ultra Instinct appear instead yet Geekdom's sources held out and Gogeta was actually in the Movie and UI wasn't and then afterwards he gave some spoilers about Heroes that turned out to be legit. So before trying to be rude try asking how long someone known Geekdom or maybe go back to all of Geekdom's spoilers and count the times he was right and as far as I've seen Geekdom has legit sources and hating on him just because of a delay is ignorant.

I’ve seen his videos for years. He’s not always right, he’s been wrong plenty of times. He was wrong this time & acted like a jackass/child when told he was wrong.

Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong.

I’ll pull a geekdom - “hey guys Super is coming October, if it doesn’t happen it was just delayed” lol give me a break.
" Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong." That's not people's only issue, they're mad that Super's return isn't coming anytime soon despite people with sources saying otherwise. You're acting like a child right now, you want Geekdom to apologize for something he has no control over but here's a suggestion how about you find Geekdom's sources and get an apology from them since they actually for Toei.
And claiming something without sources isn't the same thing as Geekdom or Ajay so just stop it.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7841
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:26 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:17 pm
HeroR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:10 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:03 pm


He even said he takes his credibility seriously so him taking offense to all his haters makes sense
He can take offense all he wants, he was wrong and refused to acknowledged that he was acting like an asshole about his sources with 'you will apologize to me in May'. That and I have caught him lying or, stretching the truth if I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Part of being an adult is learning to say, 'I was wrong, and I'm sorry' like Ajay did here and even saying that his source being wrong wasn't an excuse. Geekdom proves once again the he isn't an adult.

I don't have a problem with Geekdom and Ajay getting stuff wrong because their sources were off. It happens all the time. My problem is with how Geekdom handled the entire thing. Namely, he went into bitch mode and never apologized for it. Heck, he didn't even acknowledged that he did it.
Except he has literally made a video about everything he knows and even gave screenshots of his conversations with his sources. Yes i know he should've done it earlier but he did say he was checking his sources again plus he also has health problems right now as well.
That isn’t the problem here. It isn’t about him wrong, not completely, it’s his attitude and him acting mighty when people dare questions him.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Spencer_23
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Spencer_23 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:18 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:14 pm

So you would show the names of your sources knowing full well that Toei is watching as well? Judging by how your acting you will and that would lead to those people losing their jobs and then you won't be trusted with any behind the scenes info ever again.

Again his sources aka multiple inside people told him July and logically you should trust your sources over some random person.

I learned of Geekdom just 2 months before the Japan red carpet premiere of Dbs Broly which the entire time he been saying Gogeta would appear and i didn't believe him because i wanted to see Ultra Instinct appear instead yet Geekdom's sources held out and Gogeta was actually in the Movie and UI wasn't and then afterwards he gave some spoilers about Heroes that turned out to be legit. So before trying to be rude try asking how long someone known Geekdom or maybe go back to all of Geekdom's spoilers and count the times he was right and as far as I've seen Geekdom has legit sources and hating on him just because of a delay is ignorant.

I’ve seen his videos for years. He’s not always right, he’s been wrong plenty of times. He was wrong this time & acted like a jackass/child when told he was wrong.

Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong.

I’ll pull a geekdom - “hey guys Super is coming October, if it doesn’t happen it was just delayed” lol give me a break.
" Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong." That's not people's only issue, they're mad that Super's return isn't coming anytime soon despite people with sources saying otherwise. You're acting like a child right now, you want Geekdom to apologize for something he has no control over but here's a suggestion how about you find Geekdom's sources and get an apology from them since they actually for Toei.
And claiming something without sources isn't the same thing as Geekdom or Ajay so just stop it.
You don’t know that. I have evidence. I’ll show you blacked out texts lmao. I guess we’ll see if my sources were right about October if not no worries it was just delayed I can’t possibly be wrong.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:32 pm

HeroR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:26 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:17 pm
HeroR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:10 pm


He can take offense all he wants, he was wrong and refused to acknowledged that he was acting like an asshole about his sources with 'you will apologize to me in May'. That and I have caught him lying or, stretching the truth if I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Part of being an adult is learning to say, 'I was wrong, and I'm sorry' like Ajay did here and even saying that his source being wrong wasn't an excuse. Geekdom proves once again the he isn't an adult.

I don't have a problem with Geekdom and Ajay getting stuff wrong because their sources were off. It happens all the time. My problem is with how Geekdom handled the entire thing. Namely, he went into bitch mode and never apologized for it. Heck, he didn't even acknowledged that he did it.
Except he has literally made a video about everything he knows and even gave screenshots of his conversations with his sources. Yes i know he should've done it earlier but he did say he was checking his sources again plus he also has health problems right now as well.
That isn’t the problem here. It isn’t about him wrong, not completely, it’s his attitude and him acting mighty when people dare questions him.
He worked hard to get where he is now so him taking offense to his achievement is pretty reasonable.

Spencer_23
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Spencer_23 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:34 pm

SSB Goku is Geekdom alt lmaoooo

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:30 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:18 pm



I’ve seen his videos for years. He’s not always right, he’s been wrong plenty of times. He was wrong this time & acted like a jackass/child when told he was wrong.

Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong.

I’ll pull a geekdom - “hey guys Super is coming October, if it doesn’t happen it was just delayed” lol give me a break.
" Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong." That's not people's only issue, they're mad that Super's return isn't coming anytime soon despite people with sources saying otherwise. You're acting like a child right now, you want Geekdom to apologize for something he has no control over but here's a suggestion how about you find Geekdom's sources and get an apology from them since they actually for Toei.
And claiming something without sources isn't the same thing as Geekdom or Ajay so just stop it.
You don’t know that. I have evidence. I’ll show you blacked out texts lmao. I guess we’ll see if my sources were right about October if not no worries it was just delayed I can’t possibly be wrong.
You're being hypocritical, you claim Geekdom is acting like a " jackass/child " yet you're here doing exactly what you believe Geekdom is doing.
Last edited by Ssb_goku20 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:35 pm

Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:34 pm
SSB Goku is Geekdom alt lmaoooo
Spencer is Prefections alt lmaooooo

Spencer_23
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Spencer_23 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:34 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:30 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 pm

" Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong." That's not people's only issue, they're mad that Super's return isn't coming anytime soon despite people with sources saying otherwise. You're acting like a child right now, you want Geekdom to apologize for something he has no control over but here's a suggestion how about you find Geekdom's sources and get an apology from them since they actually for Toei.
And claiming something without sources isn't the same thing as Geekdom or Ajay so just stop it.
You don’t know that. I have evidence. I’ll show you blacked out texts lmao. I guess we’ll see if my sources were right about October if not no worries it was just delayed I can’t possibly be wrong.
You're being hypocritical, you claim Geekdom is acting like a " jackass/child " yet you're here doing exactly what you believe Geekdom is doing.

No, I’m not talking down to people when I’m wrong. This is a dumb conversation, I actually don’t care what Leekdom does lol I’m just bored at work. I did stop watching his videos because he comes across as a jackass & I don’t support people of that nature.

If you want to keep fanboying about for him go ahead you have every right. But quit changing what people are saying about the situation. See you in October when Super airs.

User avatar
AnimeNation101
I Live Here
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:38 pm

HeroR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:26 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:17 pm
HeroR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:10 pm


He can take offense all he wants, he was wrong and refused to acknowledged that he was acting like an asshole about his sources with 'you will apologize to me in May'. That and I have caught him lying or, stretching the truth if I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Part of being an adult is learning to say, 'I was wrong, and I'm sorry' like Ajay did here and even saying that his source being wrong wasn't an excuse. Geekdom proves once again the he isn't an adult.

I don't have a problem with Geekdom and Ajay getting stuff wrong because their sources were off. It happens all the time. My problem is with how Geekdom handled the entire thing. Namely, he went into bitch mode and never apologized for it. Heck, he didn't even acknowledged that he did it.
Except he has literally made a video about everything he knows and even gave screenshots of his conversations with his sources. Yes i know he should've done it earlier but he did say he was checking his sources again plus he also has health problems right now as well.
That isn’t the problem here. It isn’t about him wrong, not completely, it’s his attitude and him acting mighty when people dare questions him.
In what video does he say “you will apologize to me in May”? I cant find that video or line. Anyways, i feel like that high and mightiness you speak of stems from Geekdom’s confidence on the matter. He’s coming off as high and mighty because he’s super confident in what he’s talking about (since as far as he knew, it was a fact that 2uper was coming in July and he had legit sources on his side). And added onto that confidence in knowing when 2uper would happen, he put confidence that he would be vindicated in May because as he said in a video before, common sense says that 2uper would be announced in May at the very latest (since it would happen in July). And added onto that confidence was his annoyance that despite him at the very least TRYING to be one of the most credible sources (and him having one of the best track records when it comes to DB info/news providers), people still called him and what he was saying bullshit. This all culminated into what you call Geekdom’s high and mightiness when telling others doubting him that he was wrong.

So i understand why Geekdom acted the way he did and I also see your point.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:44 pm

Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:37 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:34 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:30 pm


You don’t know that. I have evidence. I’ll show you blacked out texts lmao. I guess we’ll see if my sources were right about October if not no worries it was just delayed I can’t possibly be wrong.
You're being hypocritical, you claim Geekdom is acting like a " jackass/child " yet you're here doing exactly what you believe Geekdom is doing.

No, I’m not talking down to people when I’m wrong. This is a dumb conversation, I actually don’t care what Leekdom does lol I’m just bored at work. I did stop watching his videos because he comes across as a jackass & I don’t support people of that nature.

If you want to keep fanboying about for him go ahead you have every right. But quit changing what people are saying about the situation. See you in October when Super airs.
You're here wanting a man to apologize for something he has no control over and want him to be " an adult" yet when he apologizes you calls him a jackass and a child, that's being hypocritical because no reasonable person regardless of age would do something like that.
I'm not a fanboy i strongly dislike false accusations which is what I've seen here and if you can't prove Geekdom's sources doesn't exist or they never actually know when Super was coming then stay quiet and wait then we'll see.

User avatar
AnimeNation101
I Live Here
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: Planet ShoJump

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:46 pm

Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:30 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:18 pm



I’ve seen his videos for years. He’s not always right, he’s been wrong plenty of times. He was wrong this time & acted like a jackass/child when told he was wrong.

Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong.

I’ll pull a geekdom - “hey guys Super is coming October, if it doesn’t happen it was just delayed” lol give me a break.
" Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong." That's not people's only issue, they're mad that Super's return isn't coming anytime soon despite people with sources saying otherwise. You're acting like a child right now, you want Geekdom to apologize for something he has no control over but here's a suggestion how about you find Geekdom's sources and get an apology from them since they actually for Toei.
And claiming something without sources isn't the same thing as Geekdom or Ajay so just stop it.
You don’t know that. I have evidence. I’ll show you blacked out texts lmao. I guess we’ll see if my sources were right about October if not no worries it was just delayed I can’t possibly be wrong.
I dont see what the deal is with the whole blacking out thing. Assuming you believe Ajay, and Ajay and Geekdom work together and share info, why would Ajay have legit inside sources yet Geekdom’s sources are BS? Of course the names would be blacked out. Inside sources aren’t supposed to be known to the general public. Not to mention, Geekdom said in the video that his sources said July and nothing else. He never said that is sources suddenly changed the date to October. He didn’t even mention the month of October.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by RichardKing2 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:55 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:38 pm
HeroR wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:26 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:17 pm


Except he has literally made a video about everything he knows and even gave screenshots of his conversations with his sources. Yes i know he should've done it earlier but he did say he was checking his sources again plus he also has health problems right now as well.
That isn’t the problem here. It isn’t about him wrong, not completely, it’s his attitude and him acting mighty when people dare questions him.
In what video does he say “you will apologize to me in May”? I cant find that video or line. Anyways, i feel like that high and mightiness you speak of stems from Geekdom’s confidence on the matter. He’s coming off as high and mighty because he’s super confident in what he’s talking about (since as far as he knew, it was a fact that 2uper was coming in July and he had legit sources on his side). And added onto that confidence in knowing when 2uper would happen, he put confidence that he would be vindicated in May because as he said in a video before, common sense says that 2uper would be announced in May at the very latest (since it would happen in July). And added onto that confidence was his annoyance that despite him at the very least TRYING to be one of the most credible sources (and him having one of the best track records when it comes to DB info/news providers), people still called him and what he was saying bullshit. This all culminated into what you call Geekdom’s high and mightiness when telling others doubting him that he was wrong.

So i understand why Geekdom acted the way he did and I also see your point.
It was not a video he said that in. It was a tweet.
https://twitter.com/EmperorBigD/status/ ... 1916631040

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6196
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:57 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:14 pm
I learned of Geekdom just 2 months before the Japan red carpet premiere of Dbs Broly which the entire time he been saying Gogeta would appear and i didn't believe him because i wanted to see Ultra Instinct appear instead yet Geekdom's sources held out and Gogeta was actually in the Movie and UI wasn't and then afterwards he gave some spoilers about Heroes that turned out to be legit.
Just to clarify things in this specific subject: Gogeta being in the movie and Kaminoren appearing in Heroes were both things that had been already discussed before any video could be made. The latter was even posted here by me. As soon as my source "leaked" that Kamin and Oren would fuse, I posted it here. So if you had checked Heroes thread, you would've known way before anyone.

As for Gogeta, XV2 dataminers were the responsible ones for finding it out around June. Yes, XV2 adding Gogeta could only mean that there would be an appearance of said character in the new movie. Firstly because Movie 12 Gogeta and GT Gogeta were already in the game, and secondly because XV2 is not Dragon Ball Heroes, so they wouldn't add Xeno Gogeta.

You were late and it seems you only found out about those two things because someone voiced it... (much) later. Doesn't seem like you can credit him for that.

Spencer_23
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Spencer_23 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:00 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:46 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:30 pm
Ssb_goku20 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 pm

" Apparently you are unable to read since you can’t comprehend that the ONLY issue people have is how he acts when proven wrong." That's not people's only issue, they're mad that Super's return isn't coming anytime soon despite people with sources saying otherwise. You're acting like a child right now, you want Geekdom to apologize for something he has no control over but here's a suggestion how about you find Geekdom's sources and get an apology from them since they actually for Toei.
And claiming something without sources isn't the same thing as Geekdom or Ajay so just stop it.
You don’t know that. I have evidence. I’ll show you blacked out texts lmao. I guess we’ll see if my sources were right about October if not no worries it was just delayed I can’t possibly be wrong.
I dont see what the deal is with the whole blacking out thing. Assuming you believe Ajay, and Ajay and Geekdom work together and share info, why would Ajay have legit inside sources yet Geekdom’s sources are BS? Of course the names would be blacked out. Inside sources aren’t supposed to be known to the general public. Not to mention, Geekdom said in the video that his sources said July and nothing else. He never said that is sources suddenly changed the date to October. He didn’t even mention the month of October.

If you kept up with the entire conversation instead of just hopping halfway in you’d see what I am saying.

Him posting blacked out texts is not “literal proof” as the other dude claimed. Sure it could be true, I’ve never said Geekdom was making it up. The difference is Ajay is an adult who admitted he was wrong about the announcement and likely the air date. Why was he wrong? Possibly bad sources. I have nothing bad to say when someone can humbly admit that.

Geekdom on the other hand constantly told people they’d be sorry/apologizing to him come April/May. Now that he was clearly wrong he backtracks as if something changed. I don’t care that he was wrong, it’s the way he acts about being wrong.

My October comment is a joke showing just how dumb it is to defend him using “oh it got delayed” when there is no evidence of that. Anyone in the world can name a month (like I chose October) and when it doesn’t happen claim it was delayed. That’s a dumb defense, but then again not many smart people are actually defending Geekdom’s actions at this point.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" CONTINUATION - (Non) Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:00 pm
AnimeNation101 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:46 pm
Spencer_23 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:30 pm


You don’t know that. I have evidence. I’ll show you blacked out texts lmao. I guess we’ll see if my sources were right about October if not no worries it was just delayed I can’t possibly be wrong.
I dont see what the deal is with the whole blacking out thing. Assuming you believe Ajay, and Ajay and Geekdom work together and share info, why would Ajay have legit inside sources yet Geekdom’s sources are BS? Of course the names would be blacked out. Inside sources aren’t supposed to be known to the general public. Not to mention, Geekdom said in the video that his sources said July and nothing else. He never said that is sources suddenly changed the date to October. He didn’t even mention the month of October.

If you kept up with the entire conversation instead of just hopping halfway in you’d see what I am saying.

Him posting blacked out texts is not “literal proof” as the other dude claimed. Sure it could be true, I’ve never said Geekdom was making it up. The difference is Ajay is an adult who admitted he was wrong about the announcement and likely the air date. Why was he wrong? Possibly bad sources. I have nothing bad to say when someone can humbly admit that.

Geekdom on the other hand constantly told people they’d be sorry/apologizing to him come April/May. Now that he was clearly wrong he backtracks as if something changed. I don’t care that he was wrong, it’s the way he acts about being wrong.

My October comment is a joke showing just how dumb it is to defend him using “oh it got delayed” when there is no evidence of that. Anyone in the world can name a month (like I chose October) and when it doesn’t happen claim it was delayed. That’s a dumb defense, but then again not many smart people are actually defending Geekdom’s actions at this point.
Something that you're not getting is that a delay is possible and for both Ajay and Geekdom who've discussed this and their sources to think the same thing means it has to be true, regardless on how you feel about Geekdom your idol is thinking the exact same thing. Would you apologize for something that not your fault? If you actually do that then that's not a smart thing to do you are responsible for yourself and not anyone else and him not taking responsibility for any complications on Toei end makes sense.
Last edited by Ssb_goku20 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Locked