A Question About Yamoshi, Kanba, And A Spiritual Love For One's Self Respectively.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

A Question About Yamoshi, Kanba, And A Spiritual Love For One's Self Respectively.

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:51 pm

1) Would anything special happen if the Super Saiyan God Ritual was done on a hypothetical reincarnation of Yamoshi?

2) Would a hypothetical reincarnation of Kanba have been able to show some type of unique resistance or even have full-blown immunity to the very Demonic Kanba's corruptive type of Ki?

3) Would it be hazardous in anyway if a person were to have at least hypothetically met and had descendants with his or her reincarnation? Like if the two people were the opposite gender?

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Re: A Question About Yamoshi, Kanba, And A Spiritual Love For One's Self Respectively.

Post by AnimeNation101 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:41 pm

No one knows because we have scarce info on reincarnation, let alone anything that goes in depth.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"