Spies that Analyze us Fans for the Dragon Ball Room? [Question]

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

superfan2024
Regular

Re: Spies that Analyze us Fans for the Dragon Ball Room? [Question]

Post by superfan2024 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:26 pm

TobyS wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:13 pm Yo spies if you are reading this bring back Yamcha! More Yamcha, Tenshinhan and Chaozu and Piccolo!

Saiyans are soooo boooooring. Over saturated with saiyans!
To your point but a little less exaggerated, I agree, i'm sort of getting tired of these Saiyan plot lines, especially with Vegeta shouting about his pride all the time. I miss the exciting mystical adventures in the original 42 volumes (yes, I know they included Saiyans as well. This new Moro arc seems to be doing the trick, but so far, we haven't gotten far yet.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Spies that Analyze us Fans for the Dragon Ball Room? [Question]

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:56 pm

Honestly, I think even if they are looking at what the West wants, it would ultimately be impossible for them to please every fan, East and West. Though I cant speak for Eastern audiences, a lot of people are divisive on a lot of things Dragonball has done here in the West. Characters, storylines, techniques, ideas, etc. A lot of people went and saw Broly, but how many honestly enjoyed the movie? I know I did.

Personally, I enjoyed the Yamcha manga they did, and if they continue along those lines or even just give us short little spinoffs that can follow new minor characters or characters we already know and love, I'll be happy. More Dragonball is all I ask