Did you would have liked to have Kefla, Anilaza and Toppo God as the 3 main villains of the series?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Did you would have liked to have Kefla, Anilaza and Toppo God as the 3 main villains of the series?

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:34 am

This idea came to me after seeing comments from people who would have liked to have toppo god as a villain in the TOP. This idea is something I do not agree with but I got an interesting opinion besides that those 3 remind me a bit to the villains of GT the giant, cute and the rare powers lol in any case the 3 are in popular opinion the best designs of the tournament apart from being liked by most of the fans so I thought if we had to them as villains would have been better, I am not omitting zamasu but in the subject I will only focus on them.

Kefla, the 2 saiyan caulifla and kale merge to face a difficult opponent after stealing the potara creating a kefla but due to the clash of personalities and emotions becomes a dangerous enemy that seeks opponents to defeat without caring about the damage it causes .
instead of having the FNF arc kefla would be the villain on that occasion although golden frieza would also appear his role would be less like in the broly movie.

Anilaza, would be the villain of the technological universe led by Dr Paparoni and his machines

Toppo God, started as a hero of justice but after abandoning his principles he only thinks to destroy everything he considers dangerous for his universe.

good what do you think??