How likely to have an episode where Goku, Broly and Vegeta are together with Caulifla, Kale and Cabba?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

How likely to have an episode where Goku, Broly and Vegeta are together with Caulifla, Kale and Cabba?

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:58 am

Well remembering the rumors about chapters with FS it came to my mind I do not say that the characters are together doing something important in sadala arc but even in a situation of comedy or daily routine the only interaction should be pleasant or entertaining to watch with saiyans of pure blood, also from being something that lately the fans want. :)

Kagari
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: How likely to have an episode where Goku, Broly and Vegeta are together with Caulifla, Kale and Cabba?

Post by Kagari » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:14 am

Maybe in something like Dragon Ball Heroes. Doesn't really fit what they've been doing with the regular series though.

head_cha_la
Not-So-Newbie

Re: How likely to have an episode where Goku, Broly and Vegeta are together with Caulifla, Kale and Cabba?

Post by head_cha_la » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:37 am

That's very likely. In episode 114 we are clearly told that Goku wants to see Caulifla and Kale again, so I guess Broly will be there that day.

Spencer_23
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Spencer_23 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:19 pm

Pretty likely based off how the series seems to be heading

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:46 pm

Leave that up to Heroes. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it's already been done there.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:56 pm

I see that there are opinions divided about this but well if we remember past episodes maybe remember that we had in Super a special episode of baseball with Universe 6 returning to appear in a routine episode of the comic type so I would say that other chapters are possible as in that ocation. :think:

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Pretty likely

zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

head_cha_la
Not-So-Newbie

Post by head_cha_la » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:17 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:56 pm I see that there are opinions divided about this but well if we remember past episodes maybe remember that we had in Super a special episode of baseball with Universe 6 returning to appear in a routine episode of the comic type so I would say that other chapters are possible as in that ocation. :think:
Now that you have said that, I want to see an episode of filling with Goku and Caulifla who is fighting for food, it would be so funny.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:54 pm

head_cha_la wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:17 pm
Tai Lung wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:56 pm I see that there are opinions divided about this but well if we remember past episodes maybe remember that we had in Super a special episode of baseball with Universe 6 returning to appear in a routine episode of the comic type so I would say that other chapters are possible as in that ocation. :think:
Now that you have said that, I want to see an episode of filling with Goku and Caulifla who is fighting for food, it would be so funny.

Yes, taking into account the personalities of both, it seems interesting and fun to see them interact in a non-combative environment and more social.

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:18 am

I think the main reason people want a Sadala arc is to see more of those fun Goku/Caulifla and Vegeta/Cabba interactions. Broly/Kale would be difficult to do because they've both got very shy, passive personalities outside of battle. You'd need to do some work to get a spark out of them.

Before Broly was revealed, my idea for a hypothetical Sadala arc after the Tournament of Power would be like a family trip scenario where Vegeta drags Goku, Gohan, Trunks and Goten along to learn about their "heritage". Goes into full-blown holiday dad mode. Goku, Goten and Trunks would immediately ditch to go spar with Caulifla and Kale while Gohan would stick around the palace museum with Vegeta and Cabba on a history tour. He'd get really into it, while Vegeta would struggle to pretend he's not kind of bored.

That goofy scenario I made up could still work with Broly as well. It's just a matter of finding the right motivation to involve him since at the moment he seems content to just hang out on Vampa with Cheelai and Lemo.

Jaetinh
Regular

Post by Jaetinh » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:53 am

Sorry for going off topic here, but did we ever get to know how old the U6 saiyajins were? I hope Cabba is still a teenager, as I want him to grow instead of looking so small and fragile haha.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:31 pm

Jaetinh wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:53 am Sorry for going off topic here, but did we ever get to know how old the U6 saiyajins were? I hope Cabba is still a teenager, as I want him to grow instead of looking so small and fragile haha.
It has no official age but if we see characters like Tarble it is possible that he is already an adult.

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:34 am

Jaetinh wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:53 am Sorry for going off topic here, but did we ever get to know how old the U6 saiyajins were? I hope Cabba is still a teenager, as I want him to grow instead of looking so small and fragile haha.
I wouldn't go hoping for that. It seems to be a stylistic thing that these Saiyans (or at least the main three) look like that.

We don't know how old they are. The only clue is Cabba is old enough to have a senior police/military job and Caulifla refers to Goku as an "old man." Let's just assume late teens/early 20s typical young adult hero age.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Kataphrut wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:18 am That goofy scenario I made up could still work with Broly as well. It's just a matter of finding the right motivation to involve him since at the moment he seems content to just hang out on Vampa with Cheelai and Lemo.
Well, Kale knows how to control her power now so .. She could teach Broly that he still can not.
Kataphrut wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:34 am
I wouldn't go hoping for that. It seems to be a stylistic thing that these Saiyans (or at least the main three) look like that.

We don't know how old they are. The only clue is Cabba is old enough to have a senior police/military job and Caulifla refers to Goku as an "old man." Let's just assume late teens/early 20s typical young adult hero age.
I do not think that is very reliable anymore it seems a Japanese appellative to highlight the rebelliousness of caulifla other example the way kale is not a sister of caulifla blood but she say "her sister" and also she has never referred to goku as someone older.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:55 pm

I hope we get an episode where the Universe 7 Saiyans visit Planet Salada.

I especially would like to see the Saiyan King meet with Vegeta.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Eh. Going to Planet Sadala does seem to be one of the most hinted at future arcs for DBS. Not to mention, Shueisha knows that saiyans are the money makers so it would surprise me if a basically “saiyans only” arc wasn’t on their radar.

If it happened its a 100% guarantee Vegeta would go. Goku is a 99%. Broly? Idk.

I dont see a reason as to WHY he would go or even want to go. The only reason i could see him tagging along would be for a fanservice Broly vs Kale battle (but Shueisha does love its fanservice so thats a strong reason).

I’d kill for a properly done 3 v 3 of Goku, Vegeta, and Broly vs Caulifla, Cabba, and Kale.

Or heck, even a tag team battle of Goku and Caulifla vs Vegeta and Cabba with Kale and Broly’s awkward interactions on the side.

And if its a full blown arc and not a mini arc, maybe have U6 ancient saiyan lore or something be involved.

Honestly, I'm all for original ideas, but I’d like it if DBS 2.0 took those newly established lore bits from DBS and created arcs based off of or with some connection to those lore bits.

Stuff like the Erased Universes, Jiren’s Evil doer, and above all, U6 Planet Sadala.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"