Shin Knowing The Hakai...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Shin Knowing The Hakai...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri May 24, 2019 7:10 pm

If by some chance Shin had known the Signature Move of the Gods of Destruction such as the Hakai, such as him learning the technique and then mastering it by training with Whis for the 7 years between the Cell Games and the 25th World Tournament Saga, how do you think this would have changed the Majin Buu Saga of the Dragon Ball Z series and then later on in the Dragon Ball Super series as a whole?

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Re: Shin Knowing The Hakai...

Post by Nokra » Fri May 24, 2019 7:27 pm

But he isn't a GoD so how would he use it?

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:39 pm

I’m not even going to attempt to answer this question. Shin isn’t a GoD. He’s a Kaioshin. The complete opposite. He does not destroy. But rather, create. He has no bussiness being in possession of such an ability.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat May 25, 2019 3:25 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:39 pm I’m not even going to attempt to answer this question. Shin isn’t a GoD. He’s a Kaioshin. The complete opposite. He does not destroy. But rather, create. He has no bussiness being in possession of such an ability.
Well we know of at least one potential Kaioshin who had a fondness for destroying...
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat May 25, 2019 4:31 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:25 pm
GodVegetto91 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:39 pm I’m not even going to attempt to answer this question. Shin isn’t a GoD. He’s a Kaioshin. The complete opposite. He does not destroy. But rather, create. He has no bussiness being in possession of such an ability.
Well we know of at least one potential Kaioshin who had a fondness for destroying...
He didn't find pleasure in destruction, in fact he thought it was unfortunate but necessary to ensure the Project Zero Mortals. Zamasu was only bent on genocide and avoided destroying the planets themselves. Whereas the Gods of Destruction don't give a shit about the planets and their nature.