Zalama/Zarama

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Zalama/Zarama

Post by Super Murjin » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:06 pm

Where is the creator of the Super Dragon Balls? :crazy:
Do you think Toriyama/Toyotaro are saving Zalama/Zarama for a future arc?

I know there was confusion around the Universe 6 Arc that Zalama and Super Shenron were one and the same being.
Unless there was a mixed up in translation....Zalama is separate from Super Shenron and is somewhere out there, maybe in another dimension or planet.

I can still see a Zalama arc that would be similar to the Shadow Dragon Arc except way longer of an arc and way better.
Imagine it being done where Zalama is a multi-universal threat both in the world of the living and the other world.

If not that, perhaps, Zalama is good and is the real god of the Dragon World, even further above Zeno and Grand Priest.

Thoughts?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Zalama/Zarama

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:12 pm

I like the theory that Zeno, Zuno, and Zarama are 3 separate parts of the same being that were split, with Zeno being the destructive power, Zuno the knowledge, and Zarama the creative power.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

head_cha_la
Not-So-Newbie

Post by head_cha_la » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 pm

Why Toyotaro and not Toei? Toei are also part of the authors of Dragon Ball Super!

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:12 pm I like the theory that Zeno, Zuno, and Zarama are 3 separate parts of the same being that were split, with Zeno being the destructive power, Zuno the knowledge, and Zarama the creative power.
I've thought of that too. Maybe if they all fuse together in one they become the perfect god.

Perhaps they split into three parts?

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:17 pm

Zarama seems like an "end of the cosmic chain" sort of entity. I would like to think that he's something of a mystical arcane equivalent to Zeno who is capable of undoing what the Omni-King erases. Who knows how he actually is, though. He may not even be an anthropomorphic fighting type, instead relying on his magical abilities.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:18 pm

I'd like to point out an interesting thing that Fused Zamasu said in ep. 65 and that might be related to this topic:

"I, the God Zamasu, am the universal Wisdom, the universal Law, and yes, the universal Power."

As we all know, Zamasu wanted to be the sole God in the multiverse by embodying the wisdom, law, and power of the universe (the three aspects upon which the cosmos is built). Following what Zamasu said, we know that Zeno embodies the universal Power and Zuno embodies the universal Wisdom. Which leaves Zalama as the universal Law. This means that he is a "creator God", since you don't create power or wisdom, but you do create laws. So I agree with the theory that they are a "holy trinity" of sorts, each embodying one of the core aspects of creation. And if the three became one, the fused being would be the supreme God of all creation (which is what Zamasu wanted to become). It's an interesting line. I wonder if the writers already had a rought outline of Zalama's role back in the Future Trunks arc. Or maybe I'm just overanalyzing this, but I was reminded of this line while reading your theories that Zeno, Zuno, and Zalama form a holy trinity.

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Wow that's awesome, thanks for sharing that.

That definitely would make sense.

Interesting how all 3 beings start with the letter "Z".

As we know Z is a popular letter/theme in the dragon ball world.

Z Fighters, Dragon Ball Z, Zenie (money), Z the Neko Majin, Z Sword, etc

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Wow, if they had "courage" instead of "law" the three aspects would be the same as the aspects of the Triforce from The Legend of Zelda :o

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:59 am

I like where this is going.

Well, before reading these replies, I had this in mind:

In order to create a good arc within Super, with high stakes and good (actual good) reasoning behind the actions of the enemies, we need to take a look at what we have in hand right now.

So for this "Super Dragon Balls" arc, I would use the "Future Trunks" arc as a reference. When Future Zamasu and Goku Black repeatedly used the Super Dragon Balls in such a sort amount of time, negative energy was generated. Upon Zamasu destroying them, this energy was released in the cosmos and when Goku Black used his scythe to form a rift across dimensions, that energy started increasing with the distortions of time-space.

But Zeno arrived and erased the time line and practically anything within it. However, Future Trunk's time machine had also formed a rift in dimensions that was never closed. And with his escape from his doomed time-line, the negative energy was transferred in the present.

It was not until the ToP that this energy remained inactive in the present. But when the Super Dragon Balls of the present were used, this energy was activated once more. And when they were transported from the World of Void back to the Multiverse, the negative energy was accumulated by them and with what the present SDBs already had, they started acting weird.

And so, the SDBs finally unleashed Super Shenron on their own, unable to contain the negative energy with the Dragon shining for a last time in the cosmos before being absorbed in the Balls again, only to be released as 7 beings of godly might. I would kinda change the attributes of the Super Shadow Dragons, as nature, fire and ice etc. can't really work out in the universe.

So I would either find entirely new special powers for each Dragon or I would have them all in a similar fashion. But the former sounds better. Anyway, all the Dragons, except from one, have the might of nearly a God of Destruction, power more similar to Toppo's rather than Beerus' (to downscale them a little).

The final Super Shadow Dragon would possess the might of someone who had surpassed a God of Destruction. Thing is, these Shadow Dragons are quite knowledgeable of how things are. They have memories of the Future erased Time-line and of the events in this world, namely the Tournament of the Destroyers and the ToP.

Our antagonists require a goal though. What do they want to accomplish? Let's see. The mortals and the gods have repeatedly used the SDBs with nearly no limit in both time-lines. The 1 year gap required for the to be reused isn't enough to negate the negative energy gathered, which is of a massive scale, considering that the wishes granted by Super Shenron are multiversal in might (especially the restoration of nearly all universes).

So, revenge alone won't do. Very clishe. First I would have the Super Shadow Dragons to scatter across the universes to find the Earth Dragon Balls, the Namekian Dragon Balls and even the Dark Star Dragon Balls that could be forgotten as a third set of DBs that was created by the Nameks. They won't be used for power increases, rather they were fragments of the original SDBs that once absorbed by the Dragons (each Dragon will absorb his 3 respective DBs) they would be able to fuse into one being and travel across the cosmos and start doing their thing. Namely, their ultimate goal would propably be the creating of another universe for themselves (an idea from Fu's experiments and Heart's plan, but with the "Universe Seed" being the Dragons themselves).

So, this wouldn't place them in direct clash with our heroes. That, until they came on Universe 7. Or Universe 6 (the Dark Star DBs could exist there). So, how do the goal of the enemies clash with that of the heroes? Because the gods shouldn't really care for the Planetary DBs, but only for the SDBs.

So, even if the threat of the Super Shadow Dragons is known among Champa and Beerus, the 2 GoDs won't take action. First, the Dragons attack U6. There the Nameks Saonel and Purina are overpowered by a single Dragon. Even with the help of other strong warriors and their potential being unlocked by their own Grand Elder, they are no match. So, they request help. Help that comes in the form of the other Universe 6 warriors, such as Cabba, Kale, Caulifla, Hit, Botamo, Maggeta and perhaps Frost who wants to atone for his deeds in the eyes of the people (he wouldn't want anyone to learn what happened to him in the ToP).

I can see Kefla and Hit being in the lead. Kefla could reach SSJ3 in these fights, but it may be a little rushed. Even so, Hit could use Time Gae or Time Lag (from the Manga) to Freeza his opponent who is quite below Jiren in strength and Kefla could knock them down. This would serve as a warning to the Dragons, that they have underestimated the mortals. Of course, it is their Base form that rivals let's say KK×10 Blue and their Super form that makes them tuple as strong to reach GoD Toppo levels.

With 1 Dragon down, a second may join the fray, but this time he would bring down Kefla by force and Hit would be at disadvantage. The Supreme Kai of U6 teleport everyone away as they dealt some damage to the second Dragon, but were no match for him. Even so defeating a single Dragon is quite the accomplishment.

Now, the Black Star Dragon Balls have been taken away, with the Dragons trying to locate the warriors. And thus, U7 is informed. But before they can understand the situation, Earth is visited by 2 Dragons. Unlike with Resurrection F, Goku and Vegeta are here. They sense amazing power from the Dragons and challenge them. Goku and Vegeta fair out well against them, with the Z warriors also having to deal with some fodder created by the Dragons, but still being relevant.

Gohan, should be relevant in the fight against the Dragons themselves who sense a great power from him, of godly origin, but without being a God, like Goku and Vegeta. Anyway, Goku uses the KK and surprises a Dragon who doesn't power up to his Super form fast enough and is defeated. The other one gets serious and goes all out, assisting his comrade. Then Vegeta finally presents Blue Evolution again and has the upper hand even again an individual fully powered Dragon, whereas Goku is at a slight disadvantage. I would also introduce Goku's Maximum Kaio Ken form in this fight which is simply a KK×25 that would end his KK line of forms. With all this commotion another Dragon enters the fray, with their leader and second-in-command observing.

How to pull it off? At the same time, the second in command Dragon heads to Namek, where Piccolo has gone with Saonel, Pirina, and 17. In the midst of the battle on Earth, Goku asks from Whis to take Gohan to Vampa, which he does and there Gohan meets with Broly for the first time, encouraging him to join the battle. He wants to become a new person so he agrees. He will fight if it is for the sake of protecting people. Without the DBs and Shenron, he wouldn't have been saved... So Gohan gets to Namle to assist and Broly goes to Earth.

Freeza is actually observing everything as well. He kinda roots for the others to defeat the Dragons. They are too much of a threat, but for the time being he remains out of the loop. Beerus has started getting anxious with the situation. Broly arrives and helps. His two first forms aren't enough. So, with a burden in his heart, he goes FPSSJ. Initially he goes berserk, with the Dragons laughing at his sight. But then, he suddenly knocks a Dragon down with a fully powered punch. His pupils appear. He is in control and Goku says the classic "I knew you could do it!", with Vegeta smirking and saying "Hmph".

On Namek, the Dragon faces several individuals who all together are actually a good match for him. Kefla is here too. But he succeeds and takes the Namek DBs. Returns to the leader and the 2 absorb their Namek DBs, teleporting to the world of the Kais in U6 and locating the Black Star DBs guarded by Maggeta, Hit, Cabba, Frost, Botamo and the Supreme Kais. After a rough battle, the leader of the Dragons defeats his enemies, sustaining some decent damage. Despite that, this set of DBs is also taken. Earth is the last remaining place that has it's DBs protected in the lookout, within the Time Chamber. The plan is actually to destroy the door to the chamber with Gotenks inside who can exit it, but without the same thing applying for those who are outside.

Suddenly a Dragon appears. It's the lieutenant. Goku realises that Namek has fallen. Gotenks rushes within the chamber with the DBs (it can be Goten and Trunks too). Everyone absorbs their DBs. The 2 Dragons that assaulted U6 also appear. The leader, not yet. A negotiation takes place. Beerus and Champa are in Beerus' world observing everything ready to make a move. When all hope seems lost, Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo arrive. Everyone else from the other planets too. The final showdown. And it starts with Jiren doing some easy work. The leader of the Dragons is shocked and arrives.

A dragon sneaks within the chamber despite it being a destroyed. Gotenks even in SSJ3 can't hold him off. He takes the DBs and everyone absorbs them even if our heroes try their best. The balls didn't mean to make them stronger, but rather they completed the dragons. Upon infusing the balls within them, they become one being. In the form of a powered up leader. His power was already in the GoD level. Now he has become 10 times stronger. He speedblitzes everyone who falls unconscious but Jiren and Goku (Vegeta, Toppo and Hit also remain but just observe).

Goku is knocked down and Jiren keeps fighting in his SFP/LB state. Goku then wakes up and has MUI. Clishe I know. But wait. The combined might of the 2 strongest mortals nearly equals the Super Shadow Dragon fusion. But, the 2 are overpowered. Then, Beerus and Champa arrive at the battlefield charging a simultaneous Hakai together, knowing that they havdle to interfere. Suddenly a voice calls out. "I remain absent from the cosmos. But this time is an exception. My creation caused this. And I will finish it."

It is Zalama, the Dragon God and creator of the Super Dragon Balls. Whis states that he is a being of great might, perhaps under his father in power. Although the Shadow Dragon is surprised, he is cocky of his power being beyond multiple Gods of Destruction and attacks, only to end up being knocked down with a single blow and defusing. Then the Shadow Dragons try to flee but Zalama removes the sets of DBs from them and sends them to their original locations. With a wave of his hands he undoes all damage and heals everyone.

The Shadow Dragons scream in agony as they are absorbed by the SDBs. "Super Shenron has been purified. He will make sure that they don't leave from him for a long time." Beerus and Champa are shocked. Vados and Whis stare. The mortals look upon him. "Who are you?", "Zalama, Tha Dragon God and creator of the Super Dragon Balls. Now I will say my goodbye. You have come far, mortals. Congratulations. To show you my gratitude for holding off the Shadow Dragons let me give you a gift. My blessing"

It would be more of a benevolence to everyone around to sustain evil and negative energy, even if they aren't God's. "It might prove useful one day". And thus he leaves with the SDBs scattering across the universes again.

Then we get the epilogue blah, blah bye we are going to our places. Jiren let's do this again. Etc.

What do you guys think?
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 am

That's a nice concept. However I don't understand this:
So for this "Super Dragon Balls" arc, I would use the "Future Trunks" arc as a reference. When Future Zamasu and Goku Black repeatedly used the Super Dragon Balls in such a sort amount of time, negative energy was generated. Upon Zamasu destroying them, this energy was released in the cosmos and when Goku Black used his scythe to form a rift across dimensions, that energy started increasing with the distortions of time-space.
Both Black and Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls only once. Black used them to switch bodies with Goku, and he did so by jumping forward by one year so that the cooldown was over. Then he leaves that timeline and goes to Future Trunks' timeline. The Super Dragon Balls found there were used by Zamasu to gain immortality, and then they were destroyed. So Zamasu didn't use them repeatedly in a short amount of time. Unless the Super Dragon Balls of every reality are linked or something... Your idea is cool, but the premise is kind of weak.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:45 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 am That's a nice concept. However I don't understand this:
Both Black and Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls only once. Black used them to switch bodies with Goku, and he did so by jumping forward by one year so that the cooldown was over. Then he leaves that timeline and goes to Future Trunks' timeline. The Super Dragon Balls found there were used by Zamasu to gain immortality, and then they were destroyed. So Zamasu didn't use them repeatedly in a short amount of time. Unless the Super Dragon Balls of every reality are linked or something... Your idea is cool, but the premise is kind of weak.
Damn it. I just didn't remember that part well. Wasn't that the Future DBs were used twice? One time from Black of the present and then from FZamasu. And I kinda wanted to step on that for the whole thing. Even if the cool down is over not all the energy has been purified, thus let's say you use the SDBs twice, despite the cool down, the negative energy is still there since the last time. I guess I can work on that somewhat differently.

But yeah, The FT Arc will be the main reference. These Dragons come from there. I can't use Zamasu's wishes as they are totally not evil.
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:52 am

I do hope they do this kind of storyline, complete with flashbacks to the Future Trunks arc. I really like the idea of this new threat arising as a direct result of Zamasu's actions. It is a brilliant way to tie everything up in an overarching storyline. In addition, this would also be beneficial for the Future Trunks arc, because it would solve one of its main issues: the fact that it had no impact on the main timeline aside from the presence of another Zeno (and smaller things like Gowasu being impacted by Zamasu's fall from grace).

The Future Trunks arc itself did a similar thing. One of Zamasu's main motives for deciding to exterminate mankind was Trunks breaking reality itself by time travelling, and while they were explaining this we saw flashbacks to Mecha Freeza's death and Trunks giving Goku the medicine for the heart virus (which were the two events that changed history the most).

I just love this kind of narrative that ties everything up in an overarching storyline. It makes for a more complete and intriguing story. So if they do make a Zalama arc, I hope they link it to Zamasu's wish earlier in the series.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:08 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:52 am I do hope they do this kind of storyline, complete with flashbacks to the Future Trunks arc. I really like the idea of this new threat arising as a direct result of Zamasu's actions. It is a brilliant way to tie everything up in an overarching storyline. In addition, this would also be beneficial for the Future Trunks arc, because it would solve one of its main issues: the fact that it had no impact on the main timeline aside from the presence of another Zeno (and smaller things like Gowasu being impacted by Zamasu's fall from grace).

The Future Trunks arc itself did a similar thing. One of Zamasu's main motives for deciding to exterminate mankind was Trunks breaking reality itself by time travelling, and while they were explaining this we saw flashbacks to Mecha Freeza's death and Trunks giving Goku the medicine for the heart virus (which were the two events that changed history the most).

I just love this kind of narrative that ties everything up in an overarching storyline. It makes for a more complete and intriguing story. So if they do make a Zalama arc, I hope they link it to Zamasu's wish earlier in the series.
Indeed. I mean, only the FT arc had potential for future conflicts. The Beerus saga and Golden Freeza saga are long over and their impact plays no role anymore. The Tournament of the Destroyers kinda served as a reason for the FT arc. The Copy Vegeta arc was a precursor to the FT arc where a second Vegeta existed. The ToP was just a massive tournament. Only the FT arc had potential.

And of course I think that Zamasu's actions require more impact. He nearly became the cosmos. The dude forced Zeno to erase a multiverse! Of course, the Broly arc didn't really serve a narrative purpose either. I had in mind of somehow tying the dimensional breaking with the rift opened by FTrunks but it is a bit too far. It should be better used for something like the introduction of Janemba.

Anyway, imo this is the best course of action. But, let's be real. This will never happen... :cry:

Something similar could be used to explain how Neo Zamasu (my calling for SDBH Zamasu) survived the extinction and came back. It could be that Fu restored him with the DBs though, the same way he revived Cumber.
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:15 pm

Anyway, imo this is the best course of action. But, let's be real. This will never happen... :cry:
An arc about Zalama that ties into the Future Trunks arc? Oh, I think that is very likely to happen. I'd even throw the return of Zamasu/Black in there, since he is such a popular villain. And we know how much the writers LOVE bringing back popular villains.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:05 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:15 pm
An arc about Zalama that ties into the Future Trunks arc? Oh, I think that is very likely to happen. I'd even throw the return of Zamasu/Black in there, since he is such a popular villain. And we know how much the writers LOVE bringing back popular villains.
You think that we could implement the Universe Seed in this somehow?

Could we use the Core Area Warriors as "believers" of a similar plan that would carry out the legacy of the Super Shadow Dragons?

And about Zalama. I think that he should look like a Namekian. Had seen a cool design once. Let me find it.

So he should be like a mix of some designs that I discovered. Something to have him as a unique character.

So, Zalama should be like a four-armed Namek, with a more light green color to him and golden spots. Of course he should also sport a cloak-like clothing like in the first image, but have this godly aura and dark greenish-tint in his body when he powers up. A cane looks cool too. Have it as an accessory and perhaps something to pass to the next potential Dragon God, the same way the Kais have potara of many colors.

All Nameks would be shocked by his presence. The regulars, to the warriors, to the elders, to the grand elders and to the guardian of earth who is also a Namek. Of course, the three individuals (U6 Namek Grand Elder, U7 Namek Grand Elder and the Guardian of Earth, would all have divine status and be linked to a set of DBs. Saonel and Pirina are Super Nameks and mighty individuals but Piccolo stands out in the eyes of Zalama, because he could sense just a little bit of divine Ki from him (fusion with Kami). Why not? Kid Buu didn't indicate to have God Ki, but he did. Even fat Buu inherited some God powers.

So, this would also be the perfect opportunity for Zalama to grant Piccolo with the Re-eyed Namekian form that should be like a Super Namekian God. He could view Piccolo as the protector of all Nameks, so his power had to be increased.

As for the Super Dragons. I am not sure how they would look like individually, but their union counterpart would be like the strongest dragon with a slightly different appearance (just like with Syn becoming Omega).

This is a good design. But just imagine it more humanoid in some aspects like the face. This guy looks way too much like Shenron (although it could be an attribute to his DBs being absorbed in the first place).

But I would make clear one thing.

Zalama≠Super Shenron≠united Super Shadow Dragons.

Zalama created all. Super Shenron is the embodiment of the eternal dragon. Each Super Shadow Dragon is the negative energy of each SDB given form and their unification just a being of great might.

Finally, I am not sure if Zalama should have any assistant deities like the Supreme Kais/GoDs and the others have. Perhaps a couple of Super Namekian Gods? Just to expand the divine hierarchy. Something like the Dragon God and the Dragon God Disciples.
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:48 pm

Could we use the Core Area Warriors as "believers" of a similar plan that would carry out the legacy of the Super Shadow Dragons?
Thank you for reminding me about that Super Dragon Ball Heroes arc! I totally hope that when Super returns they take a few notes from that storyline. Unsurprisingly I love the idea of Zamasu's return. But that is not the only reason why I find that arc interesting! I also like the concept of Hearts, his plan to dethrone the King of All, and the cosmic conflict involving multiple universes and both mortals and gods.

My ideal scenario: Your idea is merged with the Hearts arc from SDBH. This would be such a big arc. Zamasu's return, a new cosmic threat, a plot to overthrow Zeno, Zalama, a better version of the lame Shadow Dragons from GT, the gods and every universe being involved, etc.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:53 am

:wink:
SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:48 pm

Thank you for reminding me about that Super Dragon Ball Heroes arc! I totally hope that when Super returns they take a few notes from that storyline. Unsurprisingly I love the idea of Zamasu's return. But that is not the only reason why I find that arc interesting! I also like the concept of Hearts, his plan to dethrone the King of All, and the cosmic conflict involving multiple universes and both mortals and gods.

My ideal scenario: Your idea is merged with the Hearts arc from SDBH. This would be such a big arc. Zamasu's return, a new cosmic threat, a plot to overthrow Zeno, Zalama, a better version of the lame Shadow Dragons from GT, the gods and every universe being involved, etc.
I know right?! A very big saga with as many eps as the ToP but immensely superior plot. The return of Zamasu could be perhaps due to the negative energy transferring some of his essence through the dimensional rift. And Zamasu, like Perfect Cell, due to his immortality would return to his full form and witness from aside the battle of the Super Shadow Dragons, seeing Zalama and believing that he still has to get stronger to rival such deities.

Now, how should he meet with Hearts? We could use the Prison Planet, but that on itself would require a Demon Realm saga from before, to explain how Fu is the son of Towa and Mira, who now has plans on his own and gathers powerful warriors to try and recreate what the Super Shadow Dragons could do, in the form of the Universe Seed.

Then, the bad guys would pretty much meet the same way, but with less xeno and SDBH content being involved, for obvious reasons. Then, the same would go down, Trunks being abducted by Fu, our boys going for the rescue, but with their battle against Cumber the Prison Planet is destroyed (let's add Cooler in the mix too, but this would also require at least a standalone movie to introduce the brother of Freeza) which would then result in the Universe Conflict Arc.

Fu would want to simply form a universe on his own, while the Dragons wanted to annihilate all and rebuild it in their image, but Hearts and gang want to simply overthrough the gods. Different goals if you ask me.

Long story short, we have enough content for Super 2.0 that we can easily make 2 more runs with the same eps and at least 3-4 movies.
P O W E R