DBS: Future plot unbound

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

DBS: Future plot unbound

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:50 pm

So, after I watched several vids (the most recent being from MasakoX) and looking at the opinions of many people, I truly couldn't hold back myself from making a thread about this.

Bojack

I know that saying who should be canonized and return is an old talk since Broly, but truly people don't put a lot of effort in their concepts, making the story appealing at first, but later on inconsistencies appear, not to mention that only a few people have reached a conclusion with their ideas. Many leave their ideas unfinished. Which is also why, I created a large post about Cooler being possibly introduced in a film once. But this isn't about a film. This is about an arc. As of now, I only had in mind how an arc with the Shadow Dragons (Super Dragon Balls) and Zalama would work out up until it's very ending, without taking away other newly introduced things (Broly, the Pride Troopers, Zamasu's impact on the main time-line etc.).

So to sum it up, here is how I think that Bojack should return. It kinda requires my movie for Cooler to be materialized first (at least some of it's ideas, including Cooler's achieve of the "Augmented Golden Form" and his survival from the hands of Freeza, Goku and Vegeta.

What I had in mind with Bojack. Their race. The race from Hera. Or as MasakoX called them, the "Herans". Sounds OK with me lol.

Their characteristics, the greenish tint, the pointy ears, the weird hairstyles. They kinda remind me of the Shinjin. So, I would reintroduce them as a Race of divine beings. Not as divine as the Shinjin of course. Their task is to protect the world of Hera and quick idea, perhaps the seeds from the Tree of Might? 😉

Anyway, a peaceful race that mainly uses strange techniques in favor of raw power, with the exception being a "caste" of Herans tasked with serving as warriors. So, the race of Hera exists. It hasn't perished like nearly 99% of all the races from DB. Spiritual people like the Namekians, praising the Supreme Kais like the Nameks would Zalama.

There is that person though, a strong warrior named Bojack, who wants to leave the planet for once and venture across space. The Herans have been tasked by the gods themselves to not leave the planet, so listening to the divine hierarchy's advice is good. All Herans are mostly Supreme Kai Disciples, with a select few being chosen to act as the Guardian of the planet and the Attendants of them.

Along with a group of other Herans, a duo experienced in the strange Heran techniques and another fellow warrior with his love interest, are persuaded by Bojack to leave the planet. Upon doing so, they are pursued immediately, but escape, only to realize that life isn't easy out here. This forces them to commit crimes to survive. Their divine status is all but existent. And after a long time in the crime, they are finally drawing the attention of a particular organization. The Galactic Patrol. In one of their final standoffs with the force, the veteran Patrolman Sealas and his weird looking bot, defeat and capture the Herans. They are imprisoned. For years. Longevity is a feature of their race. They are divine after all. And so they harness their skills and prepare inside the prison for the day that they will escape.

And what should I use for their comeback? Of course Moro's third wish. Release all the prisoners from the GP HQ. This includes non-allies. It is like Bojack knew that the goat had something like this in mind. And they were prepared. This time, they need a strategy. How about joining a faction? Wasn't there a massive Empire formed by some incredibly strong beings from birth? The Cold Empire or something. Perhaps that king Cold can still accept newcomers.

But the one who meets with them is none other than Lord Freeza. Emperor of the Universe. His late father gave him the throne 40 years ago. He is now in charge. And oh my, was he looking for strong allies (not only are there Goku and Vegeta, persuading Broly, but Cooler seems to put his nose in Universe 6 too. There is someone in particular there that doesn't like Freeza and Cooler would be happy to help him. Obviously Frost)

The Herans are more than glad to be allies to such a strong person and a leader. Bojack is promoted into a General and his members into commanders. Something is off about them. Their Ki, seems like the one of Goku and Vegeta when Blue. Another legend from his father. The Herans, a race of divine beings entrusted by the Kais to protect the Tree of Might and it's seeds. Whoever eats from it becomes unfathomable stronger. Some day Freeza might ask for Planet Hera, but now other things are important.

Long story short, Freeza introduces Bojack and his gang as new Freeza Force members to Goku and Vegeta. "the same again Freeza?", "unlike with Broly, these individuals are different. They are divine", "we understood that much. Their auras. My father Vegeta told me of them. The Herans am I right?", "Indeed Saiyan. We are the Herans". Then a demonstration fight between Goku and Bido, Bujin and Kogu (Gokua) and Vegeta against Bojack and Zangya.

All of them have strong Bases, being a match for SSJ and SSJ2. SSJ3 Goku has his trio of enemies on the ropes for a while, until all 5 power up in their Enhanced Form, which multiplies their power by 100 times. Now they are SSJG and even low SSJB opponents all together. Their teamwork is the key here. However, once Goku and Vegeta go Blue, they have to power up again. The warriors (Bojack and Gokua) have another transformation as warriors, their final form, which multiplies their power by 5 times again. And the other 3 capable on using techniques have a glowing aura surrounding their bodies, which unlocks their magic potential and increases their capacity for attacks by a massive margin.

Of course the fight was pure demonstration. Good opponents. KK×10 does the work even for the warriors. But the teamwork used could perhaps rival KK×20. Freeza leaves with them and let's Cooler know that he will be ready for him. He enlists Frost and his men in U6 and the final showdown is actually between the henchmen of the 2 Brothers. The gang against Frost and perhaps some newly introduce characters. Frost has the Golden Form from training with Cooler.

I can see Frost being nearly killed and the crew of Bojack losing a couple of members, same with Cooler. A game for pawns. But Freeza, now that he has gauged his enemies needs Bojack to lead him to Hera. That should be another arc imo. This was more of an introduction arc for the Herans and the establishment of the 3 armies in U7, with their influence spreading across the next one.

Anyway, did you like my idea and take on the Herans? Anything you would add? I guess I can explain in the future about an arc with the tree of might and Freeza's plans.
P O W E R