Majin and alien species

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie

Majin and alien species

Post by DragonBallLove » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:16 pm

Just a wild theory / headcanon:

With the introduction of both Majin Fin from SDBH and DBS' Shimorekka, I've been wondering... The different kind of majin (Buu, Fin, the Neko Majins) seems to replicate the physical form and appearance of extant species:

-In the case of Buu, we can see a species very alike to him represented in the ToD's Referee, as well as some minor characters from DBS (the healers, one prison escapee, etc.)
-Majin Fin seems alike to Saganbo's crew little guy, Shimorekka.
-The Neko Majin obviously emulates the dominant sapient species of Earth, that is, cats.

If this holds any water, could it be that we could get anytime soon some "human", "saiyan", "namekian" or "freezer-clansman" Majin?
Last edited by DragonBallLove on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Majin and alien species

Post by Desassina » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:52 am

What is a Majin in the first place? Is Boo not a creature of its own kind? He was summoned from evil with that kind of appearance. Perhaps without his evil, he can return to his Boo-ness, without the Majin seal.

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie

Re: Majin and alien species

Post by DragonBallLove » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:15 pm

Oh, just searching now I've realized that Ozotto could very well be the majin of the Freezer-clanspeople in second form...