1. I don't appreciate Yamamuro's choice when following Akira Toriyama's colors for Trunks with blue hair as her child version had purple hair. I would have been in favor if Yamamuro had followed blue hair since Battle of Gods.
2. This "monstrous" version of Zamasu is a good one, although it does not explain the reason for its existence. Goku Black died after Goku's Kame-Hame-Ha? So Zamasu Gattai had only Zamasu's strength and still managed to fight Vegetto?
3. The designs used for the '' fillers '' episodes are good. I have only two observations: Yamamuro's drawings for the baseball game were very poorly made (the sheet) and Barry's transformation reminds me of Super Saiyan 4.
4. Toppo and Kahseral in a suit are weak and resemble Earth. A single observation: Kahseral should have worn that first uniform, it looks better on him.
5. The villains of episode 87 could very well replace some ToP fighters, for example: Jium from Universe 10, he seems to have come from Earth.
6. Yurin reminds me of the Classic Dragon Ball.
7. Kale intrigued me. Does it have three transformations? They would be: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Berserk, Super Saiyan Berserk Controlled. On this sheet we only have his transformation into Super Saiyan and Berserk.
8. The UI with black hair was a good idea from Toei, for abandoning hair colors and becoming simpler, similar to Kaioken. Although I still have a problem with that aura when I watch the anime.