Vegito Mui would beat Whis.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Vegito Mui would beat Whis.

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:05 pm

I have to believe that if Vegito Mui were to fight Whis, he would have to win in my eyes. I know the power difference between Goku and Beerus in BoG was retconned. However, if the difference between Whis and Beerus is the same, then Vegito Mui destroys Whis. Especially since apparently Vegito Blue is a match for Beerus according to some V-Jump magazine article. Idk what do you guys think?

The power difference between Mui and Blue alone should be notable as it is huge.
Last edited by Mad Swami on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Vegito Mui would beat Whis.

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:05 pmEspecially since apparently Vegito Blue is a match for Beerus according to some Daizenshuu.
The tenth and final Daizenshuu came out in 1996.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:07 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:06 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:05 pmEspecially since apparently Vegito Blue is a match for Beerus according to some Daizenshuu.
Daizenshuu was the wrong choice of word then. I meant V-jump magazine or something. I fixed it

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Vegito was compared to Beerus back in the FT arc. After that, his components fought Jiren, Broly and Moro, while unlocking perfected or controlled SSB, Blue Kaioken, Evolved Blue, Sign and Migatte no Gokui, also one training spirit control and the other one with an angel.

His SSB form vs Broly was already way above Beerus, and they had one upgrade left for that SSB power. After the Moro arc, I guess their MUI should at least make Whis fight all out.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:31 pm Vegito was compared to Beerus back in the FT arc. After that, his components fought Jiren, Broly and Moro, while unlocking perfected or controlled SSB, Blue Kaioken, Evolved Blue, Sign and Migatte no Gokui, also one training spirit control and the other one with an angel.

His SSB form vs Broly was already way above Beerus, and they had one upgrade left for that SSB power. After the Moro arc, I guess their MUI should at least make Whis fight all out.
At the very least

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:52 pm

If Goku with UI sign was about to make Merus fight seriously, then I think logically ultra instinct Goku/Vegeta fusion should be a lot stronger than whis.

However I doubt a UI fusion is something we're over going to see unless it's in heroes or something.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:34 pm

Jack Bz wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:52 pm If Goku with UI sign was about to make Merus fight seriously, then I think logically ultra instinct Goku/Vegeta fusion should be a lot stronger than whis.

However I doubt a UI fusion is something we're over going to see unless it's in heroes or something.
I'm not saying I want it, I just saw some dumb thing online about people saying Whis stomps ui Gogeta. So I just wanted to share my thoughts

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:25 am

Unless Whis isn't hell of a lot stronger than Beerus the evolved kaioken Blue Gogeta should be able to fight Whis.

People still underestimate how crazy fusion is.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 am

It depends on how much stronger Whis is than Beerus. If Whis is still only around the 50% difference from Beerus that Toriyama originally conceived of, SSJB Gogeta/Vegetto might even be enough to take on Whis in a matter of strength. However, if Whis is actually a massive degree of multiples stronger than Beerus, Gogeta/Vegetto might require MUI just to challenge Whis.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:52 am

theherodjl wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 am It depends on how much stronger Whis is than Beerus. If Whis is still only around the 50% difference from Beerus that Toriyama originally conceived of, SSJB Gogeta/Vegetto might even be enough to take on Whis in a matter of strength. However, if Whis is actually a massive degree of multiples stronger than Beerus, Gogeta/Vegetto might require MUI just to challenge Whis.
=yeah, that's what I was saying. If the whole Beerus a 10 to Whis' 15 remains the same then Vegito Ui destroys him. I was making this basically saying due to what we have been told, Whis would lose. Until proven otherwise that is.

LoganForkHands73
Advanced Regular

Post by LoganForkHands73 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:20 pm

Here's how Vegetto beats Whis.

Goku and Vegeta pay a visit to Baba and ask to bring back her hired vampire boxer, Draculaman. They allow themselves to be bitten, becoming vampires themselves. Then they fuse with the Potara, creating Vampgetto. See, since Whis's only weakness is getting surprise-bitten by Goku's pearly whites, Vegetto does what he does best and goads Whis into JAH-STEESE Rear-Naked Choking him. Strategy! :thumbup: Boom, he bites Whis's hand, fight over.

... Wait, then Whis would turn into a vampire too... and maybe get even stronger. :?

God
Banned

Post by God » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:54 am

Mad Swami wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:07 pm
Daizenshuu was the wrong choice of word then. I meant V-jump magazine or something. I fixed it
V-Jump has gotten numerous things wrong like insinuating SS3 Goku is as strong as / stronger than Buuhan. V-Jump has no actual bearing on the story, and all they did here was reiterate what Supreme Kaioshin said in the manga.

However, Toyotaro himself had an interview where he states Supreme Kai's statement (that would have been taken as a fact) is unknown as to the validity of it.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:32 pm

God wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:54 am

V-Jump has gotten numerous things wrong like insinuating SS3 Goku is as strong as / stronger than Buuhan. V-Jump has no actual bearing on the story, and all they did here was reiterate what Supreme Kaioshin said in the manga.

However, Toyotaro himself had an interview where he states Supreme Kai's statement (that would have been taken as a fact) is unknown as to the validity of it.

So he added nothing new in that interview. Nice, so we stick to what was said in the manga.

pepd
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by pepd » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:02 am

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:32 pm
God wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:54 am
So he added nothing new in that interview. Nice, so we stick to what was said in the manga.
Well, he did confirm once more that character's statements can always be wrong and should not be taken as facts