Moro & Frieza Teaming Up?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Moro & Frieza Teaming Up?

Post by Super Murjin » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:47 pm

We don't know exactly how the Galactic Prisoner Patrol Arc will end yet, but what if Moro doesn't get killed and maybe he just gets imprisoned again.....Do you think it's possible that we will see Frieza and Moro team up to fight against the Z Fighters?

*Also, remember how in the manga (Future Trunks Arc), Whis mentions to Goku and Vegeta that Beerus knows a better technique than the mafuba. I think he was referring to the technique Beerus used on Elder Kaioshin when he sealed him in the Z Sword.

** If Moro doesn't die .... then it's very possible he is gonna get sealed up in a Z Sword/item/weapon by Beerus. That would set up for a future arc where Frieza finds and frees Moro and they become partners in crime. Thoughts?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: Moro & Frieza Teaming Up?

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:04 pm

I think Moro will definitely die, last chapter had Vegeta asking Jaco what to do with him and Jaco outright told him to kill Moro. And that was before Moro fooled everybody and got even stronger, now that they know they can't give the goat an inch, they won't think it twice.

He was imprisoned because nobody that could kill him existed, the Galactic Patrol seems to be ok with the death penalty, probably to prevent the kind of scenario you propose.

The only way I see Moro not dying is getting sucked into some weird portal like Garlic Jr. But they won't spare him.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Moro & Frieza Teaming Up?

Post by Peach » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:50 am

I don't think they know about each other.

Jaco fighting Frieza Force soldiers in Resurrection F kind of shows me that the Frieza Force and Galactic Patrol are enemies or rivals to some degree. They probably don't have the same area of operation. Moro is likely only terrorizing Galactic Patrol / Galactic King territory and staying away from Frieza's sphere of influence. Something tells me Frieza wouldn't approve of Moro destroying his planets and would feel extremely threatened by Moro, Moro's energy absorption, 7/3, and a new rival army.

At most, we'll probably hear Frieza referencing Moro in the same way Hisoka referenced being away from the Chimera ants in Hunter x Hunter lol.