I’ll be the first to call it: Next chapter, Moro will...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

I’ll be the first to call it: Next chapter, Moro will...

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:17 pm

Eat the hand that Merus cut off with his Angel staff (which has managed to succesfully copy Merus’ Angel powers, and is stored inside it) and then he’ll come across Krillin, thus taking his senzubeans and consuming it. Restoring him to full power, and thus we’ll be in for another round of trouble!

In case you want my opinion on that event?

I don’t like it.

I want MUI Goku to finish off Moro for good.

But I have a feeling Toyotaro wants to throw us another Buucolo/Buutenks moment, where they conveniently leave a body part behind, just in case..

Remember that this Arc is a rehash of many of the elements of previous Arcs, including the Buu Arc.

And Krillin being on his way was INTENTIONALLY included as a plot point. They won’t let that go to waste.

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: I’ll be the first to call it: Next chapter, Moro will...

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:21 pm

You're not the 'first' to call either of those things. Frankly, by now there's a queue.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:22 pm

Also remember that near the ending of today’s chapter, Moro conveniently lost his LEFT arm. Which is the same underarm/hand that he lost against Merus!

Thus giving another piece of supporting evidence towards my theory!

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:24 pm

So is Moro about to get a THIRD evolution??!

3 is a Charm afterall!

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:41 pm

I mean, if MUI Goku has to lose to someone, what more respectable way than by someone with Angel powers. Which would automatically give Moro UI aswell, thus feeding Goku’s teachery explanation about UI to Moro who didn’t even know what it was in the first place. Also, this would technically then be the first time that Moro copied the powers from someone physically superior to him (Merus), since Vegeta, who’s powers he copied, was physically inferior to him in terms of strength.

This also means that IF MUI Goku DOES end up losing to this new Moro, then Vegeta will finally become relevant again and get a new powerup! (Remember Saiyans usually get incredible powerups during battle.) So far, Vegeta hasn’t gotten a new one after he arrived on earth to fight Moro. He did get one against Jiren during the ToP.

I just feel like there’s more to the introduction of Seven Three’s copy abilities to simply let it go to waste this soon..

What do you think?

It’s like I can already see the future! xD

Since the writing is on the wall here, and Toyotaro’s writing is slowly becoming more predictable as time goes on and we study his work.

Sorry for the multiple posts, I’ll quit now. I was simply excited😃

Psajdak
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Psajdak » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:08 pm

... become a Kid Moro.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:10 am

I don't think he will get angel powers, they're only allowed to be used neutrally so he would be erased if he used them against Goku. Something big will happen though, Goku is planning to let Moro live

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:57 am

Imagine the amount of crap Krillin will get from fans in case that will happen

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:04 pm

All I know is that we probably shouldn’t expect a straightforward ending where UI Goku defeats Moro.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:47 pm

UpFromTheSkies wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:10 am I don't think he will get angel powers, they're only allowed to be used neutrally so he would be erased if he used them against Goku. Something big will happen though, Goku is planning to let Moro live
That only applies to actual Angels. Moro won’t be an actual Angel but would only have their powers. It’s the ultimate case of “having your cake and eating it too.” He will take the best and leave out the worst so to speak.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:13 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:47 pm
UpFromTheSkies wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:10 am I don't think he will get angel powers, they're only allowed to be used neutrally so he would be erased if he used them against Goku. Something big will happen though, Goku is planning to let Moro live
That only applies to actual Angels. Moro won’t be an actual Angel but would only have their powers. It’s the ultimate case of “having your cake and eating it too.” He will take the best and leave out the worst so to speak.
I assumed the angel powers themselves erased you if you used them the wrong way, like a safety mechanism built into them by Zeno.