The likelihood of Vegeta possibly perfecting SSJ Blue Evolution.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

The likelihood of Vegeta possibly perfecting SSJ Blue Evolution.

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:11 am

I will make a prediction that Vegeta will achieve this state during the fight against Moro-73 (Merus’ powers absorbed) by becoming frustrated that Kakarrot has managed to surpass him AGAIN. And then he remembers how they used to clad their aura’s inside their bodies and keep it there without having any of it leak. So he does, and gains this new perfected SSJB Evolution form!

Complete with fully formed eyes (both irises and pupils like SSJ God and the UI forms) and WITHOUT an Aura aswell!

Then he will use his new power to beat up on Moro and use Forced Spirit Fission to split the two beings (because he can’t be killed any other way because Merus is immortal) then he’ll proceed to DESTROY Old Moro and Seven Three without mercy, thus ending the Arc. Vegeta will have won in the end!

The reason for WHY I believe that this form will appear, is because Toyotaro wants to get rid of Aura’s, these are a pain to draw apparently for him. Or at least, “more work”. And the reason for why he will get fully formed eyes like the Gods is simple. Because if he didn’t get that, this new perfected “SSBE” form, would be indistinguishable from the perfected regular “SSB” form. So that can’t happen.

And THIS is exactly why Toyotaro choose NOT to give regular SSBE the fully formed eyes at first. (Because he was going to get it later) when it would be absolutely needed! (Since otherwise the Completed SSBE form would be exactly the same as the Completed SSB form!) I.e. no difference!

What do you think about the likelihood of my prediction?

Again, keep in mind that this is just a theory. I am merely theorizing here!👍