Ultra Instinct for other Users

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Ultra Instinct for other Users

Post by Super Murjin » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:07 pm

So is it pretty much confirmed that if other users gain access to complete Ultra Instinct, that their hair/fur turns white?

Goku: hair turns white/silver

All the Angels: hair is already white/silver

Moro with Merus absorbed: back fur and calf fur is white/silver

So does that mean if others attained completed Ultra Instinct they also would have the white/silver hair and fur?

For like Vegeta, Gohan, Toppo, Beerus, Broly, Dyspo, Uub, Belmond?

That's assuming they have hair or fur.

Frieza, Cell, Jiren, Majin Buu would be where they would just have the silver eyes and the Ultra Instinct auruora i suppose?

Thoughts?

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Ultra Instinct for other Users

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:09 pm

Potentially, yes.

In my mind's eye, Uub using both Omen and True Ultra Instinct looks cool.

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:12 pm

same i think Uub would look awesome in Omen and completed Ultra Instinct.
I like it how if this is the case, any fighter that is strong enough and able to activate Ultra Instinct can have those cool attributes.
Doesn't seem to be the case for god ki .... Super Saiyan God Goku compared to Toppo ..... the aurora of a god seems to affect users differently. But Ultra Instinct could have a more uniform look for all races that are able to unlock it.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:26 pm

I do think it's only the mortals. Angels have white hair and blue eyes, while Goku has it all silver, I think white and silver are not "pretty much the same".
Though it does confuse me on why is it a godly thing if it's moving without thinking, why is it powered by God ki, why is it a form at all? What is the form's reason of existence? To help maintain crazy god power in mortal body? If so is it THE god ki transformation outranking SSG in legitimacy, with moving without thinking as a bonus or something else? It's a thing for quite a while now, but we know nothing about it really :crazy:

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:56 am

Probably all get some recolour too, as for Moro, that get a recolor around the eyes and other spots (from black to light grey). So if they doesn't own hair/fur, you should look some change the same.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Maybe the Saiyans' natural tendency and ability to transform is the reason why Ultra Instinct manifests as a black/silver-haired and silver-eyed transformation.

Perhaps for other beings, there might be differences in how Ultra Instinct manifests that depends on their own abilities and species traits. For Angels, they seem to just have Ultra Instinct naturally without any change of form.

Beat from DBH, being a descendant Saiyan who's technically mostly Human also manifests Ultra Instinct like Goku with silver eyes and a unique aura.

The Undying
Banned Alternate Account

Post by The Undying » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:34 pm

PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 pm Maybe the Saiyans' natural tendency and ability to transform is the reason why Ultra Instinct manifests as a black/silver-haired and silver-eyed transformation.
If somebody asked me this question a few months ago, I would have said the same thing. Changing hair colors with new transformations is a distinctly (though perhaps not uniquely) Saiyan trait.

But with Moro's hairy parts all changing color after obtaining his own UI, I dunno that the silver hair would have been exclusive to Goku. It might just apply that way across the board between mortal species.
Super Murjin wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:07 pm Beerus
Beerus is based on a cornish rex, so he probably wouldn't change much.
Formerly Marlowe89.