I REALLY hope that... <MANGA SPOILERS>

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Aim
Banned

Re: I REALLY hope the dragon does not grant Granola's wish

Post by Aim » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:17 pm

emperior wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:02 pm The dragon won’t grant his wish but I doubt Granola will achieve enough power to rival Goku by training in the old fashion.

He will most likely obtain 73’s stored Merus power somehow, either through wishing for it or with some weird technique.
👀

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: I REALLY hope that... <MANGA SPOILERS>

Post by Thani » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:39 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:38 pm This theory would only be possible if Vegeta became Hakaishin tho, which I find very difficult to happen.

Anyway, in the manga Rosé is just the SSGSS form of a divine being. Vegeta currently has a superior form (SSBE), with the possibility of him obtaining a new form in the current arc. Giving him the Rosé version of the SSGSS would seem like a step backwards and would indees take away the "unique" factor that Black has with that transformation (and it would conflict with the fact that Vegeta is on his own path now).

But I'm not going to lie that aesthetically it could look cool tho
I mean, Blue evolution is just that, an evolution of Blue. In Vegeta's case, he would basically gain Rosé Evolution as well haha

But I overall agree with your sentiment.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: I REALLY hope the dragon does not grant Granola's wish

Post by PurestEvil » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:25 am

Aim wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:17 pm
emperior wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:02 pm The dragon won’t grant his wish but I doubt Granola will achieve enough power to rival Goku by training in the old fashion.

He will most likely obtain 73’s stored Merus power somehow, either through wishing for it or with some weird technique.
👀
I am expecting one of the Heeters to use 73's powers. It may only be a slight possibility, but is looking a lot like a Chekhov's rifle.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san