Saganbo was extremely surprised to hear that Yuzun.. *SPOILERS*

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: Saganbo was extremely surprised to hear that Yuzun.. *SPOILERS*

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:48 am

GodVegetto91 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:13 am
Koitsukai wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:38 am Do you really believe there was a SSB level character running around in U7 (without Shin, Whis or Beerus knowing about it) (and in Moro's gang) playing as a forgetable goon - used to conquer one of the most peaceful planets?
That would put Yuzun at least above Moro himself, who wasn't even PB level at that time... this is really a stretch.

Why wasn't Yuzun Moro's right hand if he was naturally that gifted? why was Saganbo, who had to be injected with power to be relevant? why wasn't Yuzun part of the fight vs Goku, Vegeta and DaikaioshinBuu?
Why didn't Vegeta take him seriously and just shot him in base? is Yuzun also a perfect ki-signature hider?
Why wouldn't Moro eat Yuzun's energy if he was that powerful? he clearly has no better use for him, he sends him to visit quiet planets. Why wasn't Yuzun saved for a better fight -imagine a SSB level character getting injected with Moro's magic like Saganbo, who went from weaker than Trunks to stronger than Gohan.
Do you really think the strongest foe at that time (including the arc's villain, Moro) was used as a goon to be defeated without effort? really?

Who caught SSB level Yuzun in the first place? Merus? why didn't Merus alert them to go catch Yuzun too, who was not only stronger than Moro, but lacked magic tricks? or to beware of a goon that is SSB tier? how was this SSB level Yuzun contained behind bars?? does he have magic that got taken away from him too, preventing him from breaking out??

All of these questions weigh less than Yuzun lifting a building we don't even know how much it weighs in the first place????
Their SSJ Blue powers from their past mean “NOTHING” to their strength at present.. Vegeta said it himself here.

The image is broken.

That doesn't matter, and you haven't answered any of the questions I proposed.

Have you not read the Granola arc? the guy that is believed to become the strongest in the universe... is not even a match for regular Freeza, that's how the authors conceive their characters. They don't pull out a SSB level out of their ass, they respect the established settings, that's why your Yuzun theory has no basis. He is NOT blue level, there aren't blue level characters not even in the multiverse (Jiren, Toppo, Hit, Kefla, and that's it) but you argue there was a guy that could be a decent ToP fighter? he was in prison? how did they contain him? why wasn't he recruited for the ToP???

Where was SSB level Yuzun before all of this? why nobody heard of him? that would make Yuzun the strongest ever in U7 until the Moro arc came to be. That means Zarbon also had that potential, because nowhere was stated that Yuzun is a prodigy like Freeza, why didn't he exploit it? why didn't Freeza fear Zarbon's race instead of the shitty 5,000 PL saiyans? why didn't Yuzun take over Freeza's empire?

About the building, have you taken into account the gravity of the planet? do you know the gravity of Yadrat to conclude that lifting a building there would be an incredible feat that would require SSB level to do so?

And Moro's surprise isn't because SSB Yuzun was killed, it's because he can feel Vegeta's growth. He could sense when Goku tried to find his ki, sensing Vegeta's improved ki is a walk on the park. Only Saganbo is surprised and thinks highly of Yuzun, and like others have pointed out, Saganbo fought a depleted Vegeta, for all he knows Geets isn't that remarkable anymore. In fact, if Yuzun were to be that strong, Saganbo would be siding with him instead of Moro, who was still weaker than blue at the time, and much weaker when he broke free. Meaning when they got out of prison, Yuzun was miles ahead of Moro, yet they sided with the fragile old goat, instead of betraying him?? why was ToP SSB Yuzun following a below-SSG fragile old demon?

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:35 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:06 am
Hugo Boss wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:14 am
GodVegetto91 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:54 am Yuzun threw a (super large) building towards Base Vegeta, which we know weighs many times more than the 1000 tons that is Magetta.. And it flew to him at super-speeds aswell even!, yet Base Vegeta still casually swatted it aside, like a fly, (with just ONE hand!)
We don’t have confirmation on how much that building weighs, nor the upper limits of Kale’s lifting strength.

By the way, this thread should be incorporated into the DBSuper Strength thread.
It’s not your job to play mod. So knock that off now.

Secondly, we do have a general idea of how much the building should weigh. And that’s all we need. Judging from your posts, it seems 100% clear to me that you don’t like the idea of Base Vegeta surpassing his previous SSBE form’s power.. And it clearly shows in your posts. You think of anything you can, to try and dismiss it. (Confirmation bias) aswell as cognitive dissonance.

The evidence is simple. It was a large building, (much) larger than random homes that most people live in. He threw it at Base Vegeta with super high speed. Base Vegeta easily swatted it away with a mere hand. Those are the feats. You can try to ignore them or deny them all you want, it’s still not going to change the fact that they exist. Why not just go the obvious route and accept that current Base Vegeta is simply stronger than his previous SSBE Form?

Do you agree that Prime Moro is above Broly?? If so, you also agree that current Vegeta is above Gogeta Blue from the Broly movie aswell.

That is all I’m going to say on this subject.

Peace.
I was just suggesting this thread to be incorporated into the huge one, since there is no reason to run them separately. That’s all. No need to be rude.

Besides, my opinion is not based on my personal preferences but rather on what can be inferred by the fight between Vegeta and Yuzun, which is very little to be honest. If there is something that I wrote that you don’t agree, let me know.

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:26 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:06 amDo you agree that Prime Moro is above Broly?? If so, you also agree that current Vegeta is above Gogeta Blue from the Broly movie aswell.
This doesn't necessarily follow at all. Vegeta's punches "barely had any effect" on Prime Moro, until Vegeta's attacks stole enough energy from Moro to start actually damaging him properly - so originally, he was clearly much weaker than Prime Moro. I don't know where the idea of 'fighting almost equally' comes from - that take is directly contrary to everything shown and stated in that scene, where everyone says Moro is much stronger, and is baffled when Vegeta starts to get the upper hand because they don't know about his technique. SSjB Gogeta, by contrast, straightforwardly beat Broly around, even at his maximum, with pretty minimal effort.

Those two things don't seem to be comparable. To use a chain, one could quite easily maintain SSjB Gogeta > Prime Moro > SSjMax Broly > SSjBe Vegeta.
FlpShimizu wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:07 amGodVegetto91 you constantly antagonize people who disagree with your views, which in this case rely on a good amount of headcannon. It's not enjoyable to talk to you if that's all you always have to say. I'm not a mod but it happens in every thread I visit, come on man.
This, however, needed to be said. The attitude is getting pretty tiresome.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:42 pm

FlpShimizu wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:07 am GodVegetto91 you constantly antagonize people who disagree with your views, which in this case rely on a good amount of headcannon. It's not enjoyable to talk to you if that's all you always have to say. I'm not a mod but it happens in every thread I visit, come on man.
Coupled with the "this is the last thing I was going to say on the matter" and then posting again.
Just no need for it.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.