My theory: Elec will somehow gain control of Merus’ full Angel Powers

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

My theory: Elec will somehow gain control of Merus’ full Angel Powers

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:19 pm

And become even stronger than Granolah. He will then be revealed to be the real big bad of this Arc. The final villain. This allows Vegeta to beat a main antagonist 1: first. While allowing Goku to beat the main antagonist 2

Hakai User Vs Hakai User.

UI user Vs UI user.

It will then be revealed that Moro was UNABLE to extract and utilize the FULL POWER of Angel Merus.. (And even what little he DID access for power, was already too much for his body to handle.. Hence why his body broke apart!)

But Elec.. (Being such a rational genius), will figure out a way for himself to access it WITHOUT any drawbacks PLUS the FULL POWER! (With cutting edge science and rational planning afterall.)

Keep in mind that this guy is very PATIENT afterall..

What do you guys think?
Last edited by GodVegetto91 on Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: My theory: Elec will somehow gain control of Merus’ full Angel Powers

Post by Thani » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:46 pm

Wasn't the crystals which held the information on people's powers destroyed anyway? Merus' power quite literally erupted from Moro like a volcano when Goku destroyed said crystal. I would assume 7-3 doesn't magically have the data stored within him.

Still, at this point, sure. Would make for a good final fight, I guess.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:58 am

Or maybe Gas.. would be the host! I dunno.. He was confirmed to be the strongest among them.. And the fact that he didn’t fight Granolah this chapter makes me suspicious of him, like Toyotaro is preserving him for a bigger role in the near future..!

But then again, Elec IS the boss of them all and the Mastermind..!

So who knows?

What I’m trying to say here, is that this is the PERFECT opportunity for them to bring in FULL Angel power.. (although one from a much weaker Angel than Whis and the rest, like Merus.)

This is all because of OG73! The fact that HE (who has Merus’ Angel powers stored inside him) SURVIVED!

But Angels aren’t allowed to fight.. They get erased if they do. They are literally “too strong” to be allowed in ANY real fights!

But what happens if a mortal manages to get access to the FULL power of an Angel???!

Then they CAN fight at full power without the consequence of being erased!

What do you think?

If Moro only managed to access a mere FRACTION of Merus’ power.. Then Elec, Gas, or whoever gets into control of the Angel’s power, will be unstoppable!

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:07 pm

The Granolah-arc isn't too bad untill now, but a critical note i have with this concept is the following ...

What feels a little 'farfetched', is the way completely non-divine beings are able to 'gain' themselves divine and even angelic heights like it's a cards game. Something that happens a lot in recent arcs and chapters.

- Jiren simply by training, without having access to God-ki, Broly didn't even need training to accomplish such a formidable stature.
- Moro became stronger than UI Omen simply by absorbing some energy of random planets.
- OG-73 as an 'android' was able to copy angelic abilities.
- Granolah will probably gain that strength simply by wishing.
- And then maybe now Elec or some other Heather by somehow absorbing Merus powers through OG-73's remains?

Let's face it.
It's becoming all to easy to challenge (M)UI nowadays, an ability that once made Gods raise their asses as a mark of deep respect.

What is next: Baby getting canonization and controlling Whis?

This aside ... Granolah however does not feel like the main antagonist here.
My guess is he will fight Vegeta and Goku, which is already teased to happen, but the end villain of the arc feels more to be amongst the Heaters-clan.
It would make sense, because they potentially have angelic powers in their closet, making them an even more powerful adversary than Granolah. By that logic the battle against those would come at the end of the arc.
Granolah may be teaming up along Goku and Vegeta against the Heaters near the ending of the arc, after realizing they aren't the real evil and wanting to do something useful with the powers he has been given for the time that rests him.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:06 pm

Mister_Popo wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:07 pm The Granolah-arc isn't too bad untill now, but a critical note i have with this concept is the following ...

What feels a little 'farfetched', is the way completely non-divine beings are able to 'gain' themselves divine and even angelic heights like it's a cards game. Something that happens a lot in recent arcs and chapters.

- Jiren simply by training, without having access to God-ki, Broly didn't even need training to accomplish such a formidable stature.
- Moro became stronger than UI Omen simply by absorbing some energy of random planets.
- And then maybe now Elec or some other Heather by somehow absorbing Merus powers through OG-73's remains?

Let's face it.
It's becoming all to easy to challenge (M)UI nowadays, an ability that once made Gods raise their asses as a mark of deep respect.

My guess is he will fight Vegeta and Goku, which is already teased to happen, but the end villain of the arc feels more to be amongst the Heaters-clan.
It would make sense, because they potentially have angelic powers in their closet, making them an even more powerful adversary than Granolah. By that logic the battle against those would come at the end of the arc.
Granolah may be teaming up along Goku and Vegeta against the Heaters near the ending of the arc, after realizing they aren't the real evil and wanting to do something useful with the powers he has been given for the time that rests him.
It seems Jiren and Broly are no longer considered “God of Destruction level” as of these latest spoilers. And neither are Prime Moro and Moro 73.

The only one who has achieved that level seems to be Angelic Moro/Moro Merus..

And that’s LOW God of Destruction level by the rules of these new retcons. (As Vegeta will literally be gaining God of Destruction type powers in this Arc now.)

Therefore, only Vegeta, current UI Goku, and Moro Merus are now definitely God of Destruction Level.

LOW Hakaishin tier ofcourse.

This means that Jiren, Broly, Prime Moro, and Moro 73 will all be downgraded to high mortal level!

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:28 am

If Moro couldn't handle Merus' power I doubt Elec will be able to do it, especially considering Moro was capable of controlling insane amounts of power he absorbed from planets.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:29 am

My only gripe is this: the power that 7-3 copies is stored in his crystals. The crystal storing Merus' power/abilities was destroyed by Goku. Logically, 7-3 shouldn't have access to it anymore - it's gone, for good, and we even saw it erupting from Moro.

But at this point, I don't even care anymore. It would just be another "Okay, Toyo/Tori, whatever you say" moment for me.

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:58 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:06 pm
Mister_Popo wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:07 pm The Granolah-arc isn't too bad untill now, but a critical note i have with this concept is the following ...

Let's face it.

It seems Jiren and Broly are no longer considered “God of Destruction level” as of these latest spoilers. And neither are Prime Moro and Moro 73.

And that’s LOW God of Destruction level by the rules of these new retcons. (As Vegeta will literally be gaining God of Destruction type powers in this Arc now.)

Therefore, only Vegeta, current UI Goku, and Moro Merus are now definitely God of Destruction Level.

This means that Jiren, Broly, Prime Moro, and Moro 73 will all be downgraded to high mortal level!

The dragon indeed mentionned to Granolah 'you may become strongest mortal in U7, aside from the Gods', if i'm correct.
If Granolah can put up a descent fight against Goku, that makes all mortals, MUI Goku inclusive, below the Gods.

But what does 'below the Gods' actually mean?
It remains to be seen exactly why Gods of Destruction are called superior to high rank mortals.
Hakai remains a destructive power that may not equal MUI Goku in terms of martial arts, but it probably does in terms of destructiveness and efficiency in actually winning a fight.

I'm not saying conclusively how strong Beerus, Belmod or the other Gods are in terms of raw martial arts (at least some of them may be well below MUI), but their Hakai makes them very tough to beat opponents for all (even high rank) mortals like Goku or Jiren.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:27 pm

Mister_Popo wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:58 pm
GodVegetto91 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:06 pm

Let's face it.

The dragon indeed mentionned to Granolah 'you may become strongest mortal in U7, aside from the Gods', if i'm correct.
If Granolah can put up a descent fight against Goku, that makes all mortals, MUI Goku inclusive, below the Gods.

But what does 'below the Gods' actually mean?
It remains to be seen exactly why Gods of Destruction are called superior to high rank mortals.
Hakai remains a destructive power that may not equal MUI Goku in terms of martial arts, but it probably does in terms of destructiveness and efficiency in actually winning a fight.

I'm not saying conclusively how strong Beerus, Belmod or the other Gods are in terms of raw martial arts (at least some of them may be well below MUI), but their Hakai makes them very tough to beat opponents for all (even high rank) mortals like Goku or Jiren.
All of them are clearly below the 12 currently ruling Gods of Destruction indeed.. (as I clearly don’t believe Jiren > Belmod still holds true with the way they are hyping up this new Hakai ability for Vegeta, and Belmod presumably has the exact same type of powers.)

So ofcourse what I mean by this is that Vegeta will now be the first mortal, who will be God of Destruction level, since, well... He will literally be gaining the same type of powers as those from a God of Destruction. xD

And “GoD Toppo” is Anime only. He doesn’t appear in the Manga. He just had regular God ki, which is different from literal GoD power.

So ofcourse Vegeta, UI Goku, and Moro Merus will then be ofcourse at the absolute BOTTOM of the GoD tier now.