I can smell a WHITE haired Super Saiyan form coming.. (Super UI! to the latest “SPOILERS” Theory...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

I can smell a WHITE haired Super Saiyan form coming.. (Super UI! to the latest “SPOILERS” Theory...

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:03 am

As was revealed today.. Goku’s “goal” is to reach full UI in his regular state....(BASE Form).

But once that happens, he does his thing requiered to turn “Super Saiyan”.. And finally, a Change occurs.. No longer is the “Super Saiyan 1” form yellow.. But now it has WHITE hair! No aura (manga version) and retains the fully formed eyes of UI!

This would be a very similair concept to what they did back in Revival of F!

Where their Base states had reached God level and “just by turning Super Saiyan” (or at least that was our prediction) did they unlock a Blue God Form!

What do you think???!

Obviously they can’t have Goku only using his Base form for the rest of his life (as that would be super boring!) but they also can’t use the same boring, old, ugly SSJ1-3 forms!

So “transforming” his SSJ1 state, into that of a divine SSJ1 state (UI version of it) would be the only natural conclusion!

What do you think???
Last edited by GodVegetto91 on Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jinto
Beyond Newbie

Re: I can smell a white haired Super Saiyan form coming.. (Super UI! to the latest “SPOILERS” Theory...

Post by Jinto » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:57 am

That would break the lore. Ultra instinct is the calm after the storm while SSJ is triggered by the storm. I think UI will be Goku's final challenge and EOZ is where he will reach it's complete state.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: I can smell a white haired Super Saiyan form coming.. (Super UI! to the latest “SPOILERS” Theory...

Post by Thani » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:41 am

Whis said he would use the silver haired form as a trump card, so there's that. If Goku needs to transform, he would just use the apparently not Ultra Instinct form.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:44 am

If Goku and Vegeta get their “FULL God Power” in their Base forms...

So Vegeta gets the “FULL” Hakai power in Base, while Goku gets the “FULL” Ultra Instinct in Base...

Then when they transform into “Super Saiyan” (SSJ1 from the Namek Arc all the way back in Z, lol),

Then Vegeta’s “SSJ” form would give him PURPLE hair!

While Goku’s “SSJ1” form would give him WHITE hair, like the Angels and Merged Zamasu!

This is just like Resurrection F all over again! And before the stupid retcon in the Universe 6-7 Tournament by the next Arc!
Last edited by GodVegetto91 on Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:50 am

Thani wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:41 am Whis said he would use the silver haired form as a trump card, so there's that. If Goku needs to transform, he would just use the apparently not Ultra Instinct form.
That doesn’t make any sense.. The silver haired “form” results from him attaining the UI ability/mindset, and has no reality beyond it, on its own. If Goku gets the full power in Base, then this “form” would literally be useless! (As he already HAS the power) However, “Super Saiyan” would still increase his power by 50x! And giving it a visual makeover allows Toei to sell more merchandise again!

It’s not like the silver haired “form” is a separate thing from the UI ability for Goku.. All of its “strength” and “power” COMES FROM its ability to move on its own, autonomously!

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:02 pm

Ultra Instinct is not a power-up, it's a way of fighting that's more efficient.
SSJ is a power-up, would it make sense for SSJ to further enhance Ultra Instinct?

A full mastery of UI in base and a subsequent new SSJ-form, would basically make the other forms unnecessary.
They have kinda tried that route before during the ROF-arc (only base and Blue were indicated to be needed), only to reintroduce the other forms later on during Super, obviously because of commercial purposes.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:23 pm

Mister_Popo wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:02 pm Ultra Instinct is not a power-up, it's a way of fighting that's more efficient.
SSJ is a power-up, would it make sense for SSJ to further enhance Ultra Instinct?

A full mastery of UI in base and a subsequent new SSJ-form, would basically make the other forms unnecessary.
They have kinda tried that route before during the ROF-arc (only base and Blue were indicated to be needed), only to reintroduce the other forms later on during Super, obviously because of commercial purposes.
That’s what I’m saying indeed. All of it. So we’re in agreement here.

I hope they don’t retcon this again right now. They should get rid of all forms, except for Goku and Vegeta’s “Super Saiyan 1” form that would turn purple and white respectively! I did not like the bs retcon during the universe 6-7 tournament Arc.

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Post by Mister_Popo » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:06 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:23 pm
Mister_Popo wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:02 pm Ultra Instinct is not a power-up, it's a way of fighting that's more efficient.

That’s what I’m saying indeed. All of it. So we’re in agreement here.

I hope they don’t retcon this again right now. They should get rid of all forms, except for Goku and Vegeta’s “Super Saiyan 1” form that would turn purple and white respectively! I did not like the bs retcon during the universe 6-7 tournament Arc.

I see where you are aiming at. And i agree ... for me all those forms don't need to be preserved either, as they have no purpose while facing stronger opponents.
But how could one become a better or stronger fighter being already in "MUI" just by turning Super Saiyan?
Because SSJ essentially works differently than MUI (classic power-up versus fighters body moving autonomously).

Whis is kinda indicating that the ultimate goal is to being able to use some form of UI straight off the bat in base form.
Mastering UI in base does make sense as being "the final form", although commercially it's probably not that intresting.
This may also indicate some variant form of UI in base (like Master Roshis, but a lot more advanced), while preserving MUI's utter capacity for the sylver form.
We'll have to see.
Last edited by Mister_Popo on Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:27 pm

What Goku needs to do is properly increase power on top of having UI. He attempted that with UI Sign but it barely made a difference since he was totally winging it out of desperation. When he learns how to properly wield UI with much less effort, he should concentrate on boosting his actual power instead of just using a third rendition of SSJ with yet another hair color change. Goku's problem is that he can't get more powerful without using a transformation, he ought to break up that monotony by exploring with improved states more.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:05 pm

A white-haired Super Saiyan form as Son Goku's ultimate goal, with Toyotaro on lead?

I think we ALL know what this is leading up to./joke
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:39 pm

i would prefer to see Goku use Ultra Instinct in his base where he can auto-dodge danger and maybe even improve his fighting style while still in base. But when Goku needs to get 100% serious, that is where he would have to transform in Ultra Instinct with the silver hair. In that form he would not only have the auto-dodge but also the most power. And with this new method of training he would be able to enhance the silver hair form to last longer without strain.

I don't want to see Goku combining Super Saiyan with Ultra Instinct or Super Saiyan God with Ultra Instinct. Keep it simple. Goku would have only two go to "forms". Goku base (w/ Ultra Instinct) & then Goku Ultra Instinct (silver hair). All the other forms should be obsolete (SSJ1-3, SSG & SSB). Quality over quantity.