10 Questions Heeters had for Zuno

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Krillin1994
Regular

10 Questions Heeters had for Zuno

Post by Krillin1994 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:19 pm

I remember back in the moro arc there were speculation threads for the infamous third wish, so I thought now that 71 is out we should have a place to speculate what Questions were posed to Zuno.

1. Where the Saiyans were?
2. Goku's weakness
3. Vegeta's Weakness
4. How to locate the dragonballs? (For the radar)

10. Tastiest Grubrolls obviously

Some in the middle I'm unsure on, they must've asked about OG-73, they seem aware of existence of other DBs besides Cerealian ones in chapter 70, but asked something about down time between them since they knew earth ones turned to stone and Cerealian ones didn't.

TheSaiyanGod
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: 10 Questions Heeters had for Zuno

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:35 pm

I'm sure there are still more answers to be revealed, but based on today's chapter, we can guess a few things. Elec wanted Maki and Oil to discover Goku and Vegeta's weakness, so

1 - This probably led them to Chi-Chi, which in a funny way is one of Goku's weaknesses (Piccolo mentions something similar in the Cell arc when saying that she was the only being that Super Saiyan feared). Maki also mentions that Goku cannot disobey her, and that information could only be obtained through Zuno. Kind of a gag but it makes sense. As a result, it made Chi-Chi go to Bulma to contact them both.

2 - Everything about Cereal's Dragon Balls. They know that these DBs don't turn to stone after being used, perhaps a reason to take the fight to Granolah’s home planet.

3 - Everything about Earth's Dragon Balls. They know that this set is inactive for 1 year after being used.

4 - How to locate the DBs. This probably led Zuno to mention beings that have devices capable of tracking these items. They knew that the radar was at Bulma's house, so that was probably one more piece of information.

5 - Everything about Goku and Vegeta. The fact that Maki specifically mentions that the enemy who is attacking their plan is the strongest in the universe makes me think that she knew that Goku and Vegeta would immediately want to face this guy just because he's strong.

On top of my head this is what I remember. It's possible that they asked about Super DBs too (they already knew about Namek's), but they already plan on using Cereal's so I don't know if it would make that much sense.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:54 pm

1- how did Freeza get so much stronger than before? (maybe they think they can follow his footsteps)
2- how did Freeza come back to life? (this one they should know by now: Dragon Balls, but maybe ask who brought him back)
3- where is Freeza? (they said they didn't know, but I can't remember if it was an excuse for Granolah or they really don't know)
4- how strong is Freeza?
5- how far is Gas from him?
6- can we use the power stored in 7-3 ourselves?
7- how?
8- weaknesses of the saiyans?
9- how can Gas become even stronger?
10- that food Maki was wondering about

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:57 pm

We also don’t know how helpful Zuno is with his answers. Like he answers peoples questions but maybe he goes extra with the details if he has a crush.

Like how do we find the dragonballs? He could just say you’d need a radar few people possess.

Then you’d have to spend another question asking where a radar is.

Or he could answer, you’d need to use a radar like the one Bulma of capsule corp possesses.

With Bulma he kinda was a dick and she wasted her questions. Whereas I’m inclined to say he’d backtrack from a mistake of Macki.

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:45 pm

Here's my take:

Q. Ever heard of harassment? [pg.15]
A. Yes. (probably)
((Maybe this is an English-language-only translation, but if it was phrased like that, you know Zuno counts that as a question.))

Q. Where are the Saiyans? [pg.10]
A. Training in Hakaishin Beerus' realm.
((He might talk about how they were born on Vegeta and now live on Earth with their families.))

Q. What shop sells the tastiest grubrolls in the universe? [pg.10]
A. ???
((Jaco probably knows.))

Q. What is the weakness of the Saiyans? (could be two questions) [pg.11]
A. Their wives.
((Could be more weaknesses.))

Other things they know from unknown questions:

-The location of the Saiyan's wives. The weaknesses/desires of the Saiyans' wives. Possibly that the Saiyans are likely to help them.
-There are Dragon Balls on Earth and they have certain rules. They also know rules about the Cerealian DBs, so maybe they just asked "Tell us everything you know about Dragon Balls."
-There is a way to track Dragon Balls, Bulma invented/possesses that technology, and she has a device in her desk(?).

What else might they want to know?

-More intel on Freeza?
-Some other trump card?
-???

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:21 pm

batistabus wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:45 pm-There are Dragon Balls on Earth and they have certain rules. They also know rules about the Cerealian DBs, so maybe they just asked "Tell us everything you know about Dragon Balls."
Yeah; the fact that they have definitely received in-depth explanations about Earth's Dragon Balls and Cereal's Dragon Balls from Zuno, and the fact that they already know about the Namekian Dragon Balls from OG73-I's data, makes me wonder whether one of the questions might have been something sweeping like this, which might put the Super Dragon Balls back in the frame.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:48 am

batistabus wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:45 pm Here's my take:

Q. Ever heard of harassment? [pg.15]
A. Yes. (probably)
((Maybe this is an English-language-only translation, but if it was phrased like that, you know Zuno counts that as a question.))
That’s a very faithful (and good) translation, but the original Japanese is not phrased as a question, just so no one is expecting this to have been one of Maki’s ten.

(She tells him to get with the times and calls him a “sexual-harassment jerk” in a way that doesn’t translate well without switching the structure.)

Anyway, at minimum:

1. One question about the surviving Saiyans. Probably at least two, since they got names, home location, “weakness,” etc. (Though they could have gotten names from Seven-Three.)

2. One question about DBs. Likely several, since they know detailed rules about the different sets and where to find Bulma’s radar.

3. The location of Bulma’s radar. I can’t imagine that having been included in one DB question no matter how sweeping it was.

4. Where to find the tastiest grubrolls in the universe.

Elec didn’t send them expecting to get as many as ten questions, so it’s possible they could have used them all up just with one bit of info leading to another while asking about the Saiyans and DBs. A specific ten questions might come into play later, or it might just have been a safe number to justify the amount of info they have moving forward.