Majin Buu and Freeza

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Majin Buu and Freeza

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm

Majin Buu was one of the two people that Freeza was warned by his father to never challenge. But if he found out that Buu was now living on Earth, do you think he would be curious to test his power against him? Sort of like an 'If Goku beat him, then I can too' kind of thing? If he doesn't want to come to Earth, do you think he might try to lure Buu to him in space, or have him kidnapped like the Galactic Patrol did?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Majin Buu and Freeza

Post by Cipher » Mon May 17, 2021 5:55 am

Freeza's too pragmatic to go after a pointless fight for any reason but direct revenge. Everyone knows he's stronger than Boo now, so I don't think he'd care to risk anything by proving it.

Let alone risk going to Earth just for it with Goku and Vegeta there.

(If he just called Goku and said he was stopping by Earth I don't think Goku would have any issue with it, but Freeza will not reciprocate the friendly gestures, so.)

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Majin Buu and Freeza

Post by Lionel » Mon May 17, 2021 8:01 am

Does subduing a forewarned obstacle to his own power benefit the tyrant in any way when he's well aware of his own strength being superior to virtually everyone else's in the universe? I can't imagine Freeza feeling inclined to go out of his way to challenge Buu unless it was a matter of principle in him wanting to defeat an opponent his father had cautioned him was superior. Freeza lacks much of an opinion towards Buu. If anyone, I suspect he would confront Beerus when feeling comfortable enough to do so as the Hakaishin presents a more credible and proactive threat to his authority.