'Mastered' Ultra Instinct Goku - the next logical step in Goku's evolution!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

'Mastered' Ultra Instinct Goku - the next logical step in Goku's evolution!

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:30 am

Now that it has been confirmed that UI Silver has stamina (aswell as strength and ability) draining issues, the next logical step would be for Goku to ‘master‘ the form by simply remaining transformed all day long, in order to get used to it.

Just like he did with the original Super Saiyan form back in the Cell Saga!

What do you guys think?

Seems perfectly appropriate in this case, right?!

This will allow him to use the “Full” power of Ultra Instinct at all times while having virtually no stamina, or ability drain, ever.

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: 'Mastered' Ultra Instinct Goku - the next logical step in Goku's evolution!

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:55 am

I think it'll be less a case of total acclimatisation, and more a case of progressively gaining greater proficiency with the technique in his lower forms, which will in turn improve his capacities in the Divine Power Form so he can use it more effectively and with fewer problems.

In short, a 'rising tide' will float this particular 'boat', I think.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:14 am

Magnificent Ponta wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:55 am I think it'll be less a case of total acclimatisation, and more a case of progressively gaining greater proficiency with the technique in his lower forms, which will in turn improve his capacities in the Divine Power Form so he can use it more effectively and with fewer problems.

In short, a 'rising tide' will float this particular 'boat', I think.
Would mastering it in Base really get rid of the “stamina” aswell as the “accuracy” draining issues of the Silver haired form???

Or just make it much better and stronger (while still draining as fuck.)

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:21 am

GodVegetto91 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:14 amWould mastering it in Base really get rid of the “stamina” aswell as the “accuracy” draining issues of the Silver haired form???

Probably just the latter in the very short term, but I would guess probably also the former as time goes on and his ability to better-harness the power makes it a more sustainable proposition overall.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:02 am

Magnificent Ponta wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:21 am
GodVegetto91 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:14 amWould mastering it in Base really get rid of the “stamina” aswell as the “accuracy” draining issues of the Silver haired form???

Probably just the latter in the very short term, but I would guess probably also the former as time goes on and his ability to better-harness the power makes it a more sustainable proposition overall.
It would get rid of the 2 system training issue. We always prefer one. Just simple and to the point. Training both your Base and Transformations is a situation that we should like to avoid (imo).

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:33 pm

He will keep training in base form and as his base form improves so will the transformations. The goal is to eventually not need transformations.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:34 pm

UpFromTheSkies wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:33 pm He will keep training in base form and as his base form improves so will the transformations. The goal is to eventually not need transformations.
He will keep training in base form and as his base form improves so will the transformations.
I like this.. Keeping it simple and monistic!
The goal is to eventually not need transformations.
This doesn’t make any sense to me. Even if Goku’s UI is as “accurate” in Base as it is in his Silver haired form, the Silver haired form, and all the other transformations too, will still provide Goku with large power boosts..

So there will be enemies for which Goku will need to transform for. Hence “never needing to transform ever again” doesn’t seem likely at all to me.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:38 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:34 pm
UpFromTheSkies wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:33 pm He will keep training in base form and as his base form improves so will the transformations. The goal is to eventually not need transformations.
He will keep training in base form and as his base form improves so will the transformations.
This doesn’t make any sense to me. Even if Goku’s UI is as “accurate” in Base as it is in his Silver haired form, the Silver haired form, and all the other transformations too, will still provide Goku with large power boosts..

So there will be enemies for which Goku will need to transform for. Hence “never needing to transform ever again” doesn’t seem likely at all to me.
I don't think it will happen until the series ends, they will probably keep having enemies that push him to use transformations, but it does seem to be the goal for him to eventually not need transformations because he will be so strong and fast in base

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:17 am

UpFromTheSkies wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:38 pm
GodVegetto91 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:34 pm

I don't think it will happen until the series ends, they will probably keep having enemies that push him to use transformations, but it does seem to be the goal for him to eventually not need transformations because he will be so strong and fast in base
I see.. But when something is achieved, they have to showcase it, test it, and prove it accurate through fighting several top tier enemies in Base then, as proof of that.