So how will they bring back Broly?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Soba Mask
Not-So-Newbie

So how will they bring back Broly?

Post by Soba Mask » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:59 pm

Broly is like the absolute wild card in the story. To popular to be left out but also to broken to get in on a regular arc.

So how do you think will they handle him and how will bring him back.

While I still prefer old Broly I can totally see him become the 3rd most popular character if he would be in their regularly and not end like Gohan sidelined and weak compared to Goku and Vegeta

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: So how will they bring back Broly?

Post by Peach » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:22 am

After Broly has pacified by his friends, Frieza could use him in some sort of End Game revenge plan. Maybe manipulating him to fight Vegeta (again) or recognizing that Broly has the power to challenge Beerus himself.

I could imagine Frieza putting together a team which includes Broly, Cooler, and others.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:19 am

Can’t make any guesses as to “will,” but I feel like it’s kind of a no-brainer as a “should,” if the series keeps going.

I’m always in the camp of championing a shift away from older cast members and onto newer ones, as that was kind of the original series' whole bag. There’s more for Broly (and Freeza, and any of the multiversal characters, and potentially Pan and/or Oob with a timeskip) to do at this point than any of the classic Earthling cast.*

*I know Freeza isn’t a “new” character, but he’s in a new role that essentially makes him one.
Last edited by Cipher on Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:20 am

Broli, Cheelai and Lemo go searching for Baa, rescue Baa from poachers and this somehow leads them on new adventures across the stars. :D
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:30 am

JulieYBM wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:20 am Broli, Cheelai and Lemo go searching for Baa, rescue Baa from poachers and this somehow leads them on new adventures across the stars. :D
They then look for Beeh, Bii, Bou, and finally Buu (on the Earth)
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san