How I want this arc to end

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

How I want this arc to end

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:11 pm

(This would probably require some rewriting of already released chapters, but this is just for fun anyway, not like it's going to actually happen)

Granolah defeats Goku and Vegeta, but they manage to escape using IT before he can kill them. Granolah then starts searching for them and for Freeza.

Meanwhile, Monaka is delivering a package to the Heeters, but he gets lost in their base. He then overhears them discussing their plan to use the Cerealian dragon balls to manipulate Granolah and rule the universe. He tries to tell Beerus and Whis about this (assuming they gave him a way to contact them) but Beerus doesn't care. Whis, however, says that he can't interfere, but if Monaka wants, he can take him to meet Granolah. Monaka is nervous about this but eventually decides to do it, so Whis and Monaka intercept Granolah's spaceship.

Monaka tells Granolah about what he overheard, and although he is more willing to trust him than Goku and Vegeta (because he's not a Saiyan), he is still skeptical, until Monaka reveals that he used his iphone (or space equivalent) to record the Heeters' conversation. Oatmeel analyzes the recording and confirms that it's genuine, and Goku and Vegeta are not their enemies. They then realize that they have to stop the Heeters from using the dragon balls, but Granolah's ship isn't fast enough to make it back to planet Cereal on time. So instead, Whis takes them there.

Granolah reveals that he knows about the Heeters' plans, and they are forced to admit that they lied to him. However, while he is fighting Gas, Elec has already summoned the dragon and is about to make his wish. Granolah defeats Gas, but it seems like he's too late to stop Elec's wish, but then Monaka (who was hiding nearby) jumps out and steals the wish (a la Oolong and Pilaf), and wishes that no one can use the Cerealian dragon balls (because he thinks they're nothing but trouble).

The wish is granted, and Elec is about to kill Monaka, but Granolah arrives and saves him. Granolah then says that even though he was tricked, he still wants revenge on Freeza, but then his power starts to diminish, until he's back to his original level. Whis explains that when Monaka made the wish, it caused Toronbo's power to lose its effect, and Granolah had just enough left over ki to defeat Elec, but now his powerup has disappeared and his original lifespan has returned. Granolah is annoyed about this, but eventually decides to accept it.

Meanwhile, Goku and Vegeta are recovered and ready to fight Granolah again (this time they are even willing to use fusion), but they run into Whis and Monaka first. Goku says that he'd love to spar with Monaka again, but he has no time, as there's this really strong and dangerous guy named Granolah that they have to stop. Monaka mentions that 'oh, I already took care of him'. Goku naturally takes this to mean that Monaka fought and beat him, and is amazed again at his 'power'. Vegeta doesn't get it, but Whis says that, indeed, he was there to witness Monaka successfully handle the Granolah situation. Now even Vegeta is starting to believe that Monaka is actually strong.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: How I want this arc to end

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:41 pm

If Monaka's showing up and making any wishes of Toronbo, I'd like it to be for the Dragon to bring forth his maximum potential...only to be given even bigger nipples.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:39 pm

Or Monaka actually becomes the strongest person in the universe from the wish.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:43 pm

I'm down with everything involving Monaka.

He needs more screentime, unfortunately I think the anime paid more attention to him.

I wonder if there's a mod of him for Xenoverse 2, of course only second to Beerus in strenght.