What Was Beerus Going To Do Against Moro?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

What Was Beerus Going To Do Against Moro?

Post by theherodjl » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:17 am

Beerus said that he would specifically be in trouble with the other Hakaishin if they witnessed what he was about to do to Moro but what could he mean by that? Was he going to just use destruction to eradicate Moro from the Earth or did he have something up his sleeve that has something to with the other Hakaishin?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: What Was Beerus Going To Do Against Moro?

Post by Cipher » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:18 am

In light of the current arc, I suppose just hit him with the mother of all Hakais.

Fairly certain the remark about the other Gods of Destruction was just in reference to not wanting to be seen deliberately acting to save a planet rather than destroy one.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:13 am

Cipher wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:18 am In light of the current arc, I suppose just hit him with the mother of all Hakais.

Fairly certain the remark about the other Gods of Destruction was just in reference to not wanting to be seen deliberately acting to save a planet rather than destroy one.
Or he could have sealed him like he did to Rou Kaioshin.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:27 am

Break the jewel on his forehead. Probably hardly even trying.
About the rest of the GoDs and their reaction, I guess he meant helping a ningen out. Although, he was just saving his own universe/job/ass because the situation had escalated.

Without the current developments, you could've read that as Beerus being ashamed of having to team up to take down a foe.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:14 am

I assume he meant that the other Gods would mock him and make fun of him for endangering his Universe so much (Moro was on the point of destroying the entire galaxy after all...). Rumsshi was also ashamed that his Universe had to rely on Beerus (God of another Universe) to stop Zamasu before he could endanger all of U10. There seems to be a sort of contest between these Destroyers on who can screw up things the most, and Beerus wouldn't look so good if word spread that he had to personally step in because his mortals weren't able to deal with the threat...

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:16 pm

Destroy Moro, but not the planet. He's shown that he's capable of destroying part of a planet.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:04 pm

theherodjl wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:17 am Beerus said that he would specifically be in trouble with the other Hakaishin if they witnessed what he was about to do to Moro but what could he mean by that? Was he going to just use destruction to eradicate Moro from the Earth or did he have something up his sleeve that has something to with the other Hakaishin?
It would have made him look soft to the other Hakaishin if the big bad Beerus stepped in to save some mortals. That's how I interpreted it.