Wasn't it more logical if the Galactic Prisoners were all executed on Earth?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Geraldo
Beyond Newbie

Wasn't it more logical if the Galactic Prisoners were all executed on Earth?

Post by Geraldo » Wed May 11, 2022 9:01 pm

Given that the Galactic Patrol and Prison guards/members can't stop anyone who is as strong as Nappa was, and considering the fact that these criminals had just partook on an intergalactic murder spree (just like what made moro death penalty worthy), wasn't it more suited for them to die on Earth by the Z-Fighters?

I suspect that Toyotaro left the Saganbo Galactic Brigade members alive so he'll use them in the future as henchmen for Frieza, to keep the Human Z-Warriors around fighting somebody.

Shorty GZ2
Beyond Newbie

Re: Wasn't it more logical if the Galactic Prisoners were all executed on Earth?

Post by Shorty GZ2 » Fri May 13, 2022 5:02 am

Well, they were accomplices but I guess the Patrol only had capture orders for em

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Wasn't it more logical if the Galactic Prisoners were all executed on Earth?

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun May 15, 2022 10:02 am

The Brigade got space Saul Goodman as their laywer, so they managed to avoid the death sentence.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon May 16, 2022 11:02 am

Moro had a death penalty over his head, the rest probably did not.

With Moro dead -and after Vegeta went all Robin Hood with his energy, most of the gang should've gone back to being the fodder they always were. Not strong enough to break free from the Galactic Prison on their own.

It probably isn't how the GP does things either, just executing people on the spot, when they can hold a trial and execute them later if it comes to that.

Nistarkail
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Nistarkail » Fri May 20, 2022 2:13 am

Geraldo wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:01 pm Given that the Galactic Patrol and Prison guards/members can't stop anyone who is as strong as Nappa was, and considering the fact that these criminals had just partook on an intergalactic murder spree (just like what made moro death penalty worthy), wasn't it more suited for them to die on Earth by the Z-Fighters?

I suspect that Toyotaro left the Saganbo Galactic Brigade members alive so he'll use them in the future as henchmen for Frieza, to keep the Human Z-Warriors around fighting somebody.
It's very hard to predict, but I hope this time that Yamcha and Tien will kick Zauyogi's ass, because their power gap was silly. One week before the chapter, the same Toyotaro drew the fusion between the two earthlings, and trashed it for unknown reasons...

... And he used the idea of another triple fusion to beat Krillin and obviously Master Roshi.

But I'm sure that we will see them again.