Kai Episode 79 (31 October 2010)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Kai.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ashy-kun
Beyond Newbie

Re: Kai Episode 79 (31 October 2010)

Post by Ashy-kun » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:43 am

Herms wrote:I pretty much just go with whatever wording I think sounds coolest. All very scientific, you understand...
Whereas I am a nitpicking, fussy sod, who likes to get the hidden intent and emotion, blah-blah-blah, from the words. All very actor, dahling...
Your freelance, amateur translator, with over a year's worth of self-taught experience. Once an honorary member of Team Kinniku, and a man with his work shown in various places here and there. If you have a song you'd like me to look over, I'll happily look it over and see if I can translate it for you.

Most Recent Song Added to Ashy-kun's Song Translation Topic: Yoake no Kodomo-tachi (Translated: The Children of the Dawn)

Cold Skin
I Live Here

Re: Kai Episode 79 (31 October 2010)

Post by Cold Skin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:51 am

Some people say that the 360° scene, with the camera spinning around Cell transforming, was changed in a big way: CGI was implemented to make the ground spin, instead of "just the mountains moving". CGI, no less, to change a shot! Guess this proves the guys in Kai are really dedicated to the slightest change they can make for the better!